Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

Well, well, well. That fake has altered his bio now. Too bad he didn’t include the fact he works with cnn...

...He was wearing a MASK, haven't you and your ilk ASSURED us that if you wear a mask all is fine? Were you LYING?
Incorrect.

Masks and social distancing are two important elements in any sane, rational regimen attempting to lessen the likelihood of infection.

Neither are a bulwark against such spread... such an approach merely greatly reduces the likelihood of spread when in close proximity for limited periods of time.

But you knew that already, didn't you, gunny?

Knowing that, and STILL spinning it in a way supportive of your Orange Baboon-God master, is both irresponsible and disingenuous.

It is the job of the Loyal Opposition
(1) to call Bull$hit on such dishonesty.

---------

(1) loyal to the Republic, not your POS poster-boy
Except his detail were wearing surgical gear special masks that seal it out completely and again FOR THE SLOW and STUPID, his TEAM of DOCTORS all APPROVED the trip.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Isn't this the CNN hack...?
As far as I know, he is just one of the many attending physicians at Walter Reed. Most hospital hire men of medicine, who observe standard practices and standards of care and wish to avoid patients getting out and being a hazard to themselves and others. Just common sense and medical knowledge. Neither of those are high on trumpian priorities. It is why trump is sick with covid now. He doesn't get the knowledge and common sense thing, so he is stuck with the covid thing.

You would have a point if his docs didn’t approve what he did...So, now his docs are what? Quacks?
Gee, you think they are quacks? You could be right. They could just be bowing to the president's insistence. Write and ask them what was on their mind? I would be glad to know what they say. You are right to question their judgement, but I do not think they are quacks. No need to go to that length.

...Except his detail were wearing surgical gear special masks that seal it out completely...
Which is safer?

The person wearing a mask who is NOT stuck in an SUV with an infected person, or...

The person wearing a mask who IS stuck in an SUV with an infected person?

Necessity or emergency is one thing...

Dragging your people out for a drive-by photo-op under these conditions is unconscionable and indicative of an ignorant, arrogant, selfish, defective personality.

...and again FOR THE SLOW and STUPID...
You tell 'em, Gunny! :auiqs.jpg:

...his TEAM of DOCTORS all APPROVED the trip.
What choice did they have?

Most of them are also members of the military and your Orange Baboon-God is (temporarily, unfortunately) their Commander-in-Chief...

Do you honest-to-Christ think that they'd sit still for such bull$hit from an enlisted man or low-to-mid-grade officer?

You know that answer just as well as I do, don't you?

It was nice too see all the Dimwingers in this thread admit masks don’t work.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
...Except his detail were wearing surgical gear special masks that seal it out completely...
Which is safer?

The person wearing a mask who is NOT stuck in an SUV with an infected person, or...

The person wearing a mask who IS stuck in an SUV with an infected person?

Necessity or emergency is one thing...

Dragging your people out for a drive-by photo-op under these conditions is unconscionable and indicative of an ignorant, arrogant, selfish, defective personality.

...and again FOR THE SLOW and STUPID...
You tell 'em, Gunny! :auiqs.jpg:

...his TEAM of DOCTORS all APPROVED the trip.
What choice did they have?

Most of them are also members of the military and your Orange Baboon-God is (temporarily, unfortunately) their Commander-in-Chief...

Do you honest-to-Christ think that they'd sit still for such bull$hit from an enlisted man or low-to-mid-grade officer?

You know that answer just as well as I do, don't you?

He flew in Marine One to the hospital with other people on Friday. He flew in Marine One with other people again today leaving the hospital. Logic should tell you it was fine for him to ride in a car on Sunday, but logic is not a liberal's friend.

BTW, do mask work or not?

1601949886259.png

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
He has no idea. He's just getting off on his own virtue signaling.
The doctor is a moron.

...Everyone wore masks. If masks work, there is no issue here.
Incorrect.

Sane, rational people understand that masks and social distancing are important elements to containing the spread of the virus.

idiots hold otherwise.

...In other words MASKS DON'T work, you can say it, it is fine, we understand.
Wrong, simpleton... now... why don't you ask one of your pals to go with you to visit a COVID -infected person... your pal wears a mask... you don't.

...In other words MASKS DON'T work, you can say it, it is fine, we understand.
Wrong, simpleton... now... why don't you ask one of your pals to go with you to visit a COVID -infected person... your pal wears a mask... you don't.
again RETARD, he was wearing a mask and the secret service were wearing sealed masks. Are you saying masks don't work? Why haven;t more doctors and Nurses gotten it then?

...Everyone wore masks. If masks work, there is no issue here.
Incorrect.

Sane, rational people understand that masks and social distancing are important elements to containing the spread of the virus.

idiots hold otherwise.

No, masks and social distancing slow the rate of infection slightly, but do not at all "contain the spread of the virus".
There is no way to prevent the spread of a entrenched epidemic.
So instead you have to kill it off with herd immunity.
That is the ONLY way.
There is no other, once entrenched.
Flattening the curve only increases the area under the curve, as you increase the time when the epidemic is around.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Isn't this the CNN hack...?
As far as I know, he is just one of the many attending physicians at Walter Reed. Most hospital hire men of medicine, who observe standard practices and standards of care and wish to avoid patients getting out and being a hazard to themselves and others. Just common sense and medical knowledge. Neither of those are high on trumpian priorities. It is why trump is sick with covid now. He doesn't get the knowledge and common sense thing, so he is stuck with the covid thing.

You would have a point if his docs didn’t approve what he did...So, now his docs are what? Quacks?
Gee, you think they are quacks? You could be right. They could just be bowing to the president's insistence. Write and ask them what was on their mind? I would be glad to know what they say. You are right to question their judgement, but I do not think they are quacks. No need to go to that length.

:rolleyes: How’d you get that from what I posted?...Oh, that’s right, you‘re just a troll...I almost forgot.

Let‘s see, He was in a vechicle, windows up, plexiglass between driver and him, mask on, never came in contact with anyone, and doctors approved it...I don’t see the problem...

Forum List

Back