Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Secret service is like everybody else, except mostly in better physical condition. I am aware there was a multiple outbreak at their academy back in the summer and multiple people on detail and advance teams have popped positive. It can be serious and has proven serious or the pres would not have said it was serious on tape, call a reporter. I do not think the doctor is any kind of "drama queen". I suspect he is just a good doctor, that knows the score. I will not be disappointed at the outcome of donnie's covid experience, any way it goes. I have a pretty strict policy of not bothering to give a damn about people who do not give a damn about themselves, others or how they present themselves to others. You do not seem concerned about Covid. I hope you do not have to become concerned due to personal or family infection. I care more for your well being, than I do trump's.
I'm not concerned about Covid. I don't smoke. I'm not obese. I have no underlying medical conditions. To be honest...I've never been concerned for myself when it comes to Covid...my only worry is that I might give it to someone who is too compromised to fight it.
Pretty good way to be. I take precautions, but obviously not enough or I wouldn't have been certified with the anti-bodies. Still I take precaution, as I don't count on being among the lucky ones forever and my wife did not come down with it, as she was not on the trip when I got it, and does not have the antibodies. She might fare worse. We don't go crazy about or preach at people in stores, but we observe the recommendations, to support ourselves and our community.
I didn't change anything in my life really. I had no choice but to wear a mask in the corporate establishments that forced everyone to do just that and that's about it. It was a really bad flu...it wasn't Ebola...it wasn't AIDS!
For many it had the same effect, slower than aids but in some cases about as fast as Ebola. Doesn't bother me to put on a mask before going into a store. TN is somewhere around #10 in the country after it caught on. Mask requirements were lifted Saturday, a week ago, though it is still recommended. Most down here know people that have died. Most still mask.
Did you really just claim that Covid 19 had the same effect as Aids and Ebola? Come on...don't make an ass of yourself!
Dead is dead. That is what it caused for over 214,000 Americans. Which 9 month period did aids and ebola kill as many Americans?
And don't forget all the damn wars that killed (thankfully) less of our service members than Covid 19 keeps killing. The sympathy to him is deserving no accolades for his effort to combat it.
A disaster on our home ground with a disaster of a president in charge.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.
Yep. Sounds like a intentional criminal act, to me.

ROFLMAO, do you seriously think the people around him didn't know he has covid? You and Tweedledum aren't too bright.

Dead is dead. That is what it caused for over 214,000 Americans. Which 9 month period did aids and ebola kill as many Americans?
AIDS didn't get me, probably because I don't s*** d***.
You found it necessary to tell us that, out of the blue? It had not occurred to me, until your jumped out there with a denial statement. Is this suggested about you a lot?
He has no idea that IV drug use contributed the AIDS virus and that women get it from having sex with men. Real bright guy he is.

Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Secret service is like everybody else, except mostly in better physical condition. I am aware there was a multiple outbreak at their academy back in the summer and multiple people on detail and advance teams have popped positive. It can be serious and has proven serious or the pres would not have said it was serious on tape, call a reporter. I do not think the doctor is any kind of "drama queen". I suspect he is just a good doctor, that knows the score. I will not be disappointed at the outcome of donnie's covid experience, any way it goes. I have a pretty strict policy of not bothering to give a damn about people who do not give a damn about themselves, others or how they present themselves to others. You do not seem concerned about Covid. I hope you do not have to become concerned due to personal or family infection. I care more for your well being, than I do trump's.
I'm not concerned about Covid. I don't smoke. I'm not obese. I have no underlying medical conditions. To be honest...I've never been concerned for myself when it comes to Covid...my only worry is that I might give it to someone who is too compromised to fight it.
Pretty good way to be. I take precautions, but obviously not enough or I wouldn't have been certified with the anti-bodies. Still I take precaution, as I don't count on being among the lucky ones forever and my wife did not come down with it, as she was not on the trip when I got it, and does not have the antibodies. She might fare worse. We don't go crazy about or preach at people in stores, but we observe the recommendations, to support ourselves and our community.
I didn't change anything in my life really. I had no choice but to wear a mask in the corporate establishments that forced everyone to do just that and that's about it. It was a really bad flu...it wasn't Ebola...it wasn't AIDS!
For many it had the same effect, slower than aids but in some cases about as fast as Ebola. Doesn't bother me to put on a mask before going into a store. TN is somewhere around #10 in the country after it caught on. Mask requirements were lifted Saturday, a week ago, though it is still recommended. Most down here know people that have died. Most still mask.
Did you really just claim that Covid 19 had the same effect as Aids and Ebola? Come on...don't make an ass of yourself!
I've never bought the numbers of fatalities when it comes to Covid! People that died of other things were routinely listed as having died of the Covid virus.

Not Trump. It's his double. Trump is flat on his back ventilated.

Wishful thinking there commie?

I would rather be a commie, which I'm not, than some dumbass Texan.

Going for a 10 minute drive is "insanity"? :dunno:

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.
Except we know far more now than we did back in March.

It’s not “deadly” for young healthy people.
A 28 year old teacher here in Tennessee started coming down with it on a Thursday and died on the following Monday. Seems to effect different people differently. I got it in the winter, over 65 then, and pack a day smoker. It was a bad flue, but I never had to go to hospital. Didn't know it was Covid, coming back on the plane. No telling who caught it from me. Seems almost like an autoimmune thing were some people's systems react far worse to it than others. Reminds me of allergies. Amazing what all people are allergic to now days, where when I was a kid, allergies were mostly about hay fever, now people develop reactions to the damnedest things. Heck, we are suppressing my dog's autoimmune system right now. My dog, for goodness sake! I'm 66, had them all my life, mostly living outside and now have a German Shepard that may be allergic to grass of all things. Covid's a real deal. I gave CPR back in early spring to a 31 year old, who fell dead in the front yard next door two weeks after coming back from Detroit, when they were at their height of spread. I got ordered to 14 day quarantine and testing, but turned out I had the antibodies. Be careful dude. You do not know if you are made of steel, til the rust gets in your lungs. No picnic.

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.

A 28 year old teacher here in Tennessee started coming down with it on a Thursday and died on the following Monday. Seems to effect different people differently. I got it in the winter, over 65 then, and pack a day smoker. It was a bad flue, but I never had to go to hospital. Didn't know it was Covid, coming back on the plane. No telling who caught it from me. Seems almost like an autoimmune thing were some people's systems react far worse to it than others. Reminds me of allergies. Amazing what all people are allergic to now days, where when I was a kid, allergies were mostly about hay fever, now people develop reactions to the damnedest things. Heck, we are suppressing my dog's autoimmune system right now. My dog, for goodness sake! I'm 66, had them all my life, mostly living outside and now have a German Shepard that may be allergic to grass of all things. Covid's a real deal. I gave CPR back in early spring to a 31 year old, who fell dead in the front yard next door two weeks after coming back from Detroit, when they were at their height of spread. I got ordered to 14 day quarantine and testing, but turned out I had the antibodies. Be careful dude. You do not know if you are made of steel, til the rust gets in your lungs. No picnic.

The biggest reason people are dying from it is because of the asinine rules the CDC put out, that if you get sick, just stay home and hope if goes away, instead of getting treated for it right away. By the time people start having difficulty breathing and then see a doctor, it increases their risks. Telling people to just stay home if they feel sick instead of seeing a doctor is causing most of the problems.

Lighten up doc.

Yes, but writing off older people is morally wrong, and we don't appreciate it. That is another thing we have against trump.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.

One, if they're perfectly healthy, they are at a minimal chance of adverse effects. And two, the SS agents may have already had it and recovered. The fact is you commies are making stupid assumptions again with zero facts.

BTW, he was wearing a mask, isn't that supposed to protect others from you?

Keep telling yourself that and hope you never get it. Heck, I hope you never get it.

...Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Jesus Christ... when are you lowlifes going to stop making excuses for your Orange Baboon-God?

Tissue.jpg

No. He did not. There are very view trump supporters that believe in mask, distancing, following the conservative self protective guidelines. You see it at the rallies, hear it on the news, read it here on the board. Due to his leadership or lack there of, many like Herman Cain are dead and many others have been sickened. That is negative leadership inspiring blind followership. It is one of the primary reasons the United States leads the world in confirmed cases and death. Surely you don't think we just have shittier healthcare, right? Do you have a different theory as to why we lead the planet by such a margin?
Herman Cain was old.

Look, we can't save everybody's grandpa. We have to reopen the economy and some old people who catch it can't be saved.
How many house payment are you behind? None, I suspect. I live in a 90 something thousand person small city, or overgrown town. The streets are packed the traffic and interstate construction suck. Nobody in my subdivision losing their homes, a far cry from late 2008 crash. We need to do what is necessary to get this under control and keep it under control. If people will take reasonable precautions, there is no reason for us to lead the world in death and infections. Economy will recover. It always does and around here it ain't bad, and TN is 10th in the nation on cases.

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.

ROFLMAO, do you seriously think the people around him didn't know he has covid? You and Tweedledum aren't too bright.

Who said they didn't. Eight from the super spreader event at the white house came down with it. Don't you get the news?

Lighten up doc.

"Covid's a real deal. I gave CPR back in early spring to a 31 year old, who fell dead in the front yard next door two weeks after coming back from Detroit"

Wow. I commend you for trying to save a life. I can imagine how you felt.

Good to see you got your rathers there child. One of these days you might grow up and get a fucking clue.

I've never bought the numbers of fatalities when it comes to Covid! People that died of other things were routinely listed as having died of the Covid virus.
I can tell you our local numbers are pretty accurate, so I cannot turn a blind eye that the numbers overall may actually be the numbers overall. Ask them in Houston or Florida if those people are really dead. It behooves me to treat it as if it is real, as the conservative approach to safety. I have done a lot of dangerous crap on purpose, off and on throughout my life, but l always err on the side of safety and ensure it is observe around me. It has kept me alive and people in my area of influence or control alive for the most part. It is the conservative way to be.

Good to see you got your rathers there child. One of these days you might grow up and get a fucking clue.

Poor dumb Texan has such a big mouth and such a little brain.

Lighten up doc.

The biggest reason people are dying from it is because of the asinine rules the CDC put out, that if you get sick, just stay home and hope if goes away, instead of getting treated for it right away. By the time people start having difficulty breathing and then see a doctor, it increases their risks. Telling people to just stay home if they feel sick instead of seeing a doctor is causing most of the problems.
Could be some truth to that. I don't know. I didn't go when I got it. It was new enough, I didn't know that is what it was. This fall, if I started to feel like I was catching Flu, I would see my primary care at the onset. When the health department ordered me to quarantine in mid spring, they also instructed me to wait 5 days and see my primary care, unless I became symptomatic, then to see primary care immediately to avoid emergency room at the hospital. Suggest you do likewise.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.

One, if they're perfectly healthy, they are at a minimal chance of adverse effects. And two, the SS agents may have already had it and recovered. The fact is you commies are making stupid assumptions again with zero facts.

BTW, he was wearing a mask, isn't that supposed to protect others from you?

Keep telling yourself that and hope you never get it. Heck, I hope you never get it.

Keep telling myself what exactly. Also I may have already had it, I had a tough case of pneumonia back in Feb, but I haven't been tested. We have a lot of Chinese in the Houston metro area, so ya never know.

Who said they didn't. Eight from the super spreader event at the white house came down with it. Don't you get the news?

You are once again making assumptions with zero evidence. Your problem is you believe the MSM, which has no relationship with facts.

Forum List

Back