Walz...."Sometimes it's just the guns!"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Right Tim, and it's just the forks making Americans fat.

Guns are tools…remove guns, there are other deadly tools.

I mean were it not for guns, how would Genghis Kahn have killed all those people? ;)

He said Finland is safer....OK, what 3rd world country with a multibillion drug cartel who basically has it's own standing army borders Finland?

Drop Cook county/Chicago into Finland for one year and see what happens.

I swear, anytime I hear a dem say "I own guns I'm a hunter", I want to punch a baby seal.

Last edited:
Right Tim, and it's just the forks making Americans fat.

Guns are tools…remove guns, there are other deadly tools.

I mean were it not for guns, how would Genghis Kahn have killed all those people? ;)

He said Finland is safer....OK, what 3rd world country with a multibillion drug cartel who basically has it's own standing army borders Finland?

I swear, anytime I hear a dem say "I own guns I'm a hunter", I want to punch a baby seal.
This is where Tim lost it....and it wasn't really in what he was talking about either.

Tim claimed to come from a "middle class family"
Ok...he claimed he had his shotgun in his pickup truck at school to go hunting after classes.

There's no possibility he was middle class if he had a shotgun in his truck. Teenagers could NEVER afford a pickup truck if they were middle class. Everyone had to either walk or ride the bus back then. Nobody got dropped off at school by parents (which is a common thing nowadays)

So there is something fishy in all this.

This is where Tim lost it....and it wasn't really in what he was talking about either.

Ok...he claimed he had his shotgun in his pickup truck at school to go hunting after classes.

There's no possibility he was middle class if he had a shotgun in his truck. Teenagers could NEVER afford a pickup truck if they were middle class. Everyone had to either walk or ride the bus back then. Nobody got dropped off at school by parents (which is a common thing nowadays)

He grew up in farm country....Everyone has at least a shitty pickup truck, and used to carry shotguns in a rifle rack back in the day.

As otherwise totally fucked in the head that Tim Jong Walz is, he's not wrong there.

He grew up in farm country....Everyone has at least a shitty pickup truck, and used to carry shotguns in a rifle rack back in the day.

As otherwise totally fucked in the head that Tim Jong Walz is, he's not wrong there.
Not saying that they weren't a two car family....but a three car family was definitely not middle class. And I grew up in a rural area with lots of farms and horses and hunting. Opening day of hunting season and the county fair just about made the school a ghost town EVERY year.

Coming out of the Carter Recession was tough....it wasn't until the 90's that three car middle class families existed.

IMG_7461.jpeg

election lying as demofks love to do. Then if they win, they go to mandates and isolation of americans like Nazi Germany. Censorship was at least on the screen last night because of Vance. And no one else there wanted any piece of it. Shit, they cut his mic off to censor him live. They violated their own rules, It's who the fk they are. They must be right or you can't exist and play. It's really just that simple.

You are trying to tell us, your first vehicle, was after you graduated high school, or you were a silver spoon kid? There was a time in your life no middle class kids even got a used vehicle? Or you were a city kid, so no hunters at your high school? Or are you trying to say, you are under 22 years old, and now think only the wealthy can now help buy or co-sign for their kid to get a vehicle, even a used vehicle? Or is this just some lame political point, not based on any reality based facts?

You are trying to tell us, your first vehicle, was after you graduated high school, or you were a silver spoon kid? There was a time in your life no middle class kids even got a used vehicle? Or you were a city kid, so no hunters at your high school? Or are you trying to say, you are under 22 years old, and now think only the wealthy can now help buy or co-sign for their kid to get a vehicle, even a used vehicle? Or is this just some lame political point, not based on any reality based facts?
Do you think guns is the issue? Let's get on with the OP rather than sabotage the thread.

Ummmm
If you were in High School in the early 80's middle class could not afford to be a 3 car family....even if the 3rd car was a beater POS truck that only ran half the time. Only upper class wealthy families could afford it. The insurance was outrageous.

That's how it was. Of course you could borrow a shotgun...there's plenty around. Bird shot was cheap enough too. (Before Brady Act). Everyone hunted to put meat in the freezer. Because it really helped the grocery bill.

That's what I'm saying.

Do you think guns is the issue? Let's get on with the OP rather than sabotage the thread.
Just responding to the outrageous, spoken as if it were truth. Go ahead and discuss what you like relating to the thread or reactions to the thread.

Just responding to the outrageous, spoken as if it were truth. Go ahead and discuss what you like relating to the thread or reactions to the thread.
I asked in my post, again like you always do, fail to answer and now want me to repeat it again. Nope!! Answer my last post.

Ummmm
If you were in High School in the early 80's middle class could not afford to be a 3 car family....even if the 3rd car was a beater POS truck that only ran half the time. Only upper class wealthy families could afford it. The insurance was outrageous.
Went to a rural high school in the 80s
Student lot was almost 2 acres. Every day it was 70-80% full.
All middle class kids.

Alec Baldwin and Dick Cheney have shot more people than all of my guns put together.
Yeah, we have to do something about these packs of feral guns. Hanging out on street corners, smoking cigarettes, harassing girls, it all has to stop, and now!

I asked in my post, again like you always do, fail to answer and now want me to repeat it again. Nope!! Answer my last post.
I don't answer to you. If you want to name the issue, do it. You don't need me to help you with an editorial opinion, else, why are you here.

I don't answer to you. If you want to name the issue, do it. You don't need me to help you with an editorial opinion, else, why are you here.
The OP is the issue, maybe fking grow up you fking child!!

Went to a rural high school in the 80s
Student lot was almost 2 acres. Every day it was 70-80% full.
All middle class kids.
If they were 3 car families then they were NOT middle class.....upper middle MAYBE but definitely not normal middle class.

So why didn't you do better?

Not to defend the idiot Walz but I bought my first truck at 15, it had a gun rack with my .22 rifle I got for my 12th birthday. And we were solid middle class.

Be careful Whitey! You are bashing a fellow lib there! We wouldn't want someone on the left accuse you of being a hypocrite!

Forum List

Back