Walz was doing 96 mph when he was caught driving loaded to the gills

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Imagine if there was an old lady or a kid on a bicycle crossing the street while Walz was driving his Mazda automobile made by Scab Labor?

He could have easily taken out a whole busload of kindergarteners, and Walz did no time at all for that.

Should we really be installing such a reckless drunkard like this as VP?

A friend of mine got the book thrown at him for less. He was given a choice between 30 days in the joint for DUI or being condemned to 30 AA meetings. He suffered through the 30 meetings. Why should this pos not be condemned?

Dubya got pinched for drunk driving and the libs said it was disqualifying in 2000, why is this offense being glorified?

There wasn't. Walz was punished and I bet he didn't try delay after delay after delay in order to avoid his punishment.

Trump is a convicted felon rightnow.

Imagine if there was an old lady or a kid on a bicycle crossing the street while Walz was driving his Mazda automobile made by Scab Labor?

He could have easily taken out a whole busload of kindergarteners, and Walz did no time at all for that.

Should we really be installing such a reckless drunkard like this as VP?

A friend of mine got the book thrown at him for less. He was given a choice between 30 days in the joint for DUI or being condemned to 30 AA meetings. He suffered through the 30 meetings. Why should this pos not be condemned?

Dubya got pinched for drunk driving and the libs said it was disqualifying in 2000, why is this offense being glorified?

What, a century ago?

Nobody really cares.

next

Forum List

Back