Wanna have fun tonight??? Watch MSNBC live

Oh goodness, I wish I could. Especially MSNBC for the shear amount of propaganda they spew in favor of the Progressive Agenda.

I couldn't stomach Al Sharpton going on about 'voter suppression ', the fucking bastard.

I think it's funny how they have Maddow sitting waaaaaaaay off to the far left on the panel.. :lmao:

The gal on the right keeps making points about how "mysterious" it is that they lost so hard and keeps GLARING over at Maddow. It's the equivalent of the simmering anger Megan Kelly had for Carl Rove after their spanking in 2012 that he was dead sure they had in the bag.

I think the democrats know why they lost. But its not polite to talk about in mixed company..

Savor the meltdown and distress of the communists.

Live election coverage starts at 6pm ET MSNBC

I went over there a few times.
I stayed with FOX most of the night though.
FOX called a lot of races quickly.
MSNBC was slow to do so it seemed to me and they spent a lot of time
covering a race that a DEM won and not all that much time on a GOP win.

I thought FOX did a great job on with the people they had,the set the screens
they used to show how districts were trending...

It was a great night for the GOP

If all of us in this thread wached MSNBC then it meant a ratings boost for them!

I don't have Cable though so, sorry MSNBC!

The comedy continues this morning with the Morning Joe crowd. Mika's body language, sighs, and whatnot are priceless. Fire up the DVR...still a half hour of suffering to go.

Shit. I didn't watch it.

Did Shultz blow a gasket like he did when the unions millions didn't sway anyone in Minnesota??

He must have had a heart attack cause the Dems got kicked to the curb and Walker is still in Minnesota.

Should we LOAO or have a moment of silence??

Savor the meltdown and distress of the communists.

Live election coverage starts at 6pm ET MSNBC

I went over there a few times.
I stayed with FOX most of the night though.
FOX called a lot of races quickly.
MSNBC was slow to do so it seemed to me and they spent a lot of time
covering a race that a DEM won and not all that much time on a GOP win.

I thought FOX did a great job on with the people they had,the set the screens
they used to show how districts were trending...

It was a great night for the GOP
Don't worry bro. Even the most die-hard middle blues like me don't spend much time over at MSNBC. Only out of morbid curiosity at this point to see just how looney their further and further left staff looks each week.

The new generation isn't impressed either. I've heard the talk. I think the pendulum has hit its furthest point left.

On the other hand though, as more and more people defect away from Rainbow Reicht news, they're going to be looking to Fox and CNN to be covering middle topics and concerns. Many people in the middle embrace green energy, environmental concerns, woman's right to choose, universal healthcare and so forth. The GOP thinks it has gotten some great sweeping win. But if the dems somehow manage to scrape off the gay in the next 2 years in a significant way, that fascism at least [at least a return of the gay marriage question to the states] the GOP had better watch out. This group in the middle is a fickle bunch. They think, they don't herd. It's like trying to herd goats, or cats, as opposed to sheep.

I watched Fox most of the night and would flip to CNN to watch John King work the board. He's second to none with that board. But I did flip to MSNBC just in time to catch Chris Mathews have a meltdown when Hogan was announced in Maryland. LMAO Great stuff!

I watched Fox most of the night and would flip to CNN to watch John King work the board. He's second to none with that board. But I did flip to MSNBC just in time to catch Chris Mathews have a meltdown when Hogan was announced in Maryland. LMAO Great stuff!
Like I said before....Matthews and other thinking democrats know exactly why they lost. And it has nothing to do with the economy or Obama's policies. They just don't want to/ aren't allowed to talk about it in mixed company. [She was seated at the far left].

With 82% of Americans rejecting the gay agenda, it's got to sting for democrats how these barnacles are so heavy now that they're sinking their entire ship.. Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 450 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Like I said before....Matthews and other thinking democrats know exactly why they lost. And it has nothing to do with the economy or Obama's policies. They just don't want to/ aren't allowed to talk about it in mixed company. [She was seated at the far left].

With 82% of Americans rejecting the gay agenda, it's got to sting for democrats how these barnacles are so heavy now that they're sinking their entire ship.. Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 450 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I love that you can take any topic and find a way to shoehorn in your anti-gay agenda. One trick pony.

I love that you can take any topic and find a way to shoehorn in your anti-gay agenda. One trick pony.
I'm talking about facts. 82% of voters at one of the largest polls ever at one of the most popular political chat sites ever in the US said they didn't feel strongy at all about gay marriage being a 'universal right'. When you weigh that against how gay marraige is being forced on those people's states, you have a situation of angry voters being told "how your social scene is going to be".....your vote be damned.

And that gets people angry, motivated and polaraized from whatever that particular thing is that's dictating to them.

In this instance it just happens to be the gay agenda. In other instances an example would be The Patriot Act. It's just that the gay thing is fresher in most people's minds. You may have heard of the Texas incident where the mayor attempted to squelch two forms of the 1st Amendment? Free speech and freedom of religious expression?

Yeah. I don't make up the issues important to this 82%. That wasn't even my thread. I'm just telling you about it and giving you a link in case you happen to be a democratic or republican strategist...

I'm talking about facts. 82% of voters at one of the largest polls ever at one of the most popular political chat sites ever in the US said they didn't feel strongy at all about gay marriage being a 'universal right'. When you weigh that against how gay marraige is being forced on those people's states, you have a situation of angry voters being told "how your social scene is going to be".....your vote be damned.

And that gets people angry, motivated and polaraized from whatever that particular thing is that's dictating to them.

In this instance it just happens to be the gay agenda. In other instances an example would be The Patriot Act. It's just that the gay thing is fresher in most people's minds. You may have heard of the Texas incident where the mayor attempted to squelch two forms of the 1st Amendment? Free speech and freedom of religious expression?

Yeah. I don't make up the issues important to this 82%. That wasn't even my thread. I'm just telling you about it and giving you a link in case you happen to be a democratic or republican strategist...

So yes, it seems you cannot ever discuss a topic without bringing in your anti-gay narrative. That poll doesn't even come close to support what you're claiming. I am willing to bet strategists of any party won't come rushing to use a USMB poll as a component in their next planning sessions. The fact that you insist on using that poll as your "proof" the public doesn't support gay marriage only shreds what little credibility you do have left.

And by the way, I already addressed the idiocy of the actions coming from the mayor's office in Houston. Perhaps you missed it because it didn't fit your one trick pony narrative.

Last edited:
I saw Special Ed. Schultz in one segment last night and he wasn't too bad considering the ass kicking he was commenting on. Never once thought pumpkin head was going to explode and that was a bit disappointing.

Forum List

Back