Want Peace? End The Occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe so. The big question is would Lebanon take in the Palestinians? Is there anything for Lebanon to gain by that?..."
Dunno... but Lebanon is a mess after decades of civil war, Israeli intervention, Syrian intervention, the mass emigration of Lebanese Christians, and the Hezbollah branch of the Palestinian cause already pretty much in control of southern Lebanon. Lebanon seems to be more of a Failed State at this point than anything else. I get the impression that whatever are left of the Lebanese don't really control Lebanon anymore, so... I dunno. I'm also not well-versed on the present condition of Lebanon, but playing from older understandings, so... use caution before relying on that...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
Cleaned and Closed...I'm not playing this game. Nothing but trash has been posted in this thread and it's outlived it's usefulness. If some of you are unsure about the guidelines in this forum you may want to brush up on them because we will PERMANENTLY remove members from the I/P who continue to ignore them. Have a good day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back