Want To Buy A Starter Home?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Then you need to fork over one million dollars. This is the Harris/Walz/Biden economy. Vote for Trump before it's too late.

$1 million starter homes are common in more than 100 towns in America, Zillow data shows​

Then you need to fork over one million dollars. This is the Harris/Walz/Biden economy. Vote for Trump before it's too late.

$1 million starter homes are common in more than 100 towns in America, Zillow data shows​

My son and his new bride bought their first home in Atlanta suburbs with no problem. A tad under $500k.

I'd not trust a Zillow estimate as far as I could toss it.

People really need to wean themselves off of Zillow.....It's just a realtor commission machine for a lean availability market.
No matter what you think if Zillow, democrats have made pretty much everything unaffordable, including homes and apartments.

In my area under the trump administration there was a nice starter family home going for about $175,000. That same home just sold a few weeks ago for $325,000.

Again as always it is both sad and hilarious to see the excuses that Biden supporters give. They apparently hate working class people. They blame people for not being able to afford a home in this astronomically high priced market in our country. They tout their own achievements without ever caring about the working class in America.

“Oh I just bought a home”

“ my cousin just bought a home”

“ thanks Biden for increasing the value of my house”

Yet As per not right wing CBS News the middle-class in this country can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. But keep on touting that economy under Biden

Remember what the WEF said
"You will own nothing and be happy"
This is why Billionaires control the Crazy Democrat Cult.
They want everyone to be renting from them.
Yup. Wouldn't surprise me at all if democrats didn't want to put government in complete control of all rentals while only the rich could afford new homes. That's what they're doing with cars. Before too long only the rich will own cars and the poorer will all have to take public transportation or ride bikes.

No matter what you think if Zillow, democrats have made pretty much everything unaffordable, including homes and apartments.
If you want to continue to be zoomed by Zillow then that's on you.

'In my opinion you've got a room full of drunk monkeys throwing darts to come up with these Zestimates.'

If you want to continue to be zoomed by Zillow then that's on you.

'In my opinion you've got a room full of drunk monkeys throwing darts to come up with these Zestimates.'

I'm not sure how that relates to what I said. Not taking Zillow into account for anything, Democratic policies have made just about everything much more expensive.

Blackrock is buying up US homes like no tomorrow - Strange Sounds

Jul 15, 2021 · Black Rock, Vanguard, and State Street control 20 trillion dollars worth of assets. Blackrock alone has a 10 billion a year surplus. That means with 5-20% down they can get mortgages on 130-170k homes every year. Or they can outright buy 30k homes per year. Just Blackrock. — CulturalHusbandry (@APhilosophae) June 9, 2021

kids these days.

if you want a home, and most do, ya got to do the work.

ya got to earn enough to make payments, maintenance, insurance, bills and things i don't remember and kids have never heard of until closing.

ya got to save the down payment and curate your credit

and ya may not get to start with that big house in suburbia that your tradwife covets, (but won't be much help with the payments as she fills the place with new expenses,),

but a small "handyman special" near the edge of town on a lease purchase is still within reach ., don't you think?

Forum List

Back