Want to buy a yacht CHEAP?

Once again
Conservatives are on the wrong side of history
Correct. We are now being controlled by the elites of the disappearing nation and world as all citizens have been in history. We actually wanted freedom. Progs said the hell with that! We have agendas and cures for everything wrong. Utopia is not here rightwinger.

That’s been the case for at least the last 50 years.
Let's see, what else happened in the last 50 years? Oh, that's right, the left-wing dope smoking, Che and Marx idolizing teenagers who spent their days in college protesting the government have become the government. No wonder we're having so much trouble.

Not really, but Democrats are about dividing the nation, not uniting like they claim. They are also happy about fuel prices going up, so they don’t give a damn about working Americans.

They are liars.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Let's see, what else happened in the last 50 years? Oh, that's right, the left-wing dope smoking, Che and Marx idolizing teenagers who spent their days in college protesting the government have become the government. No wonder we're having so much trouble.
From Vietnam to Afghanistan, voting rights, the right to marry, the right to privacy, the rights of gay Americans – on those and scores of other issues, conservatives have been consistently wrong and consistently on the wrong side of history.

Targeting civilians for the actions of their government appears to be a rather shortsighted plan. Opening that door could have some significant consequences to Americans in the future. Less ambitious countries might settle for folks a lot further down the food chain, instead of oligarchs just upper middle-class or simply middle-class folks. Well, if this comes back to bite the US in the ass, I'm sure the liberal trash will be the first one's whining.

That’s what I do when the two party’s lie. I do it all the time. You just believe inlu one side lies.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

“Not really, but Democrats are about dividing the nation, not uniting like they claim. They are also happy about fuel prices going up, so they don’t give a damn about working Americans.”

You left out the part about slaughtering puppies and kittens and eating babies

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

“Not really, but Democrats are about dividing the nation, not uniting like they claim. They are also happy about fuel prices going up, so they don’t give a damn about working Americans.”

You left out the part about slaughtering puppies and kittens and eating babies
I didn’t know that, thanks for the info

Forum List

Back