Want to know what's really in Biden's $1.7 trillion Omnibus bill? You will be be sickened and disgusted

Nobody is excusing those Republicans who took part in crafting and passing this monstrosity. They are just as bad as the Democrats.

Which is the argument many of us have been trying to make for years. To note though, if this was the bill under Trump he would have signed off on it also.

The following is a Twitter thread reader app that summarizes what's in the bill, from those who are taking the time to read it.

"My team and I are reading through the omnibus bill today - all $1.7 trillion and 4,155 pages of it.

Follow along for some of the most egregious provisions in the bill..."

Thread by @RepDanBishop on Thread Reader App
Just another clown show by a rogue Anti-American Regime, and another attempt by the Demon Possessed Diaper Shitting Illegitimate President to take America down and put us under the thumbs of Klaus Schawb, George Soros, Bill Gates and The Satanic DemNazi 666 New World Order.

It expressly prohibits CBP funding from being used to improve border security.Image
...but at the same time, allocates $410 million towards border security for Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia, and Oman.
Could you tell us on what page that is on?

The following is a Twitter thread reader app that summarizes what's in the bill, from those who are taking the time to read it.

"My team and I are reading through the omnibus bill today - all $1.7 trillion and 4,155 pages of it.

Follow along for some of the most egregious provisions in the bill..."

Thread by @RepDanBishop on Thread Reader App

If it wasn't 90% pork and Cadre power grabs, it would never have made it out of committees.

Nobody is excusing those Republicans who took part in crafting and passing this monstrosity. They are just as bad as the Democrats.

Sickening...it because we stopped dueling, pistols at sunrise should be the answer to this abortion

They (most of them) are thieves.

They are all products of American 'culture', they didn't drop in from outer space. This is why culture wars can't be lost, but Burb Brats never cared, so tough shit. Enjoy the slide into Venezuelan political norms.

Money to protect other countries' borders but not ours?

Get serious.

Signed off and you would have made excuse after excuse just like with the 7.8 trillion in debt he did sign off on.

Forum List

Back