Want to know what's really in Biden's $1.7 trillion Omnibus bill? You will be be sickened and disgusted

It's your story, tell it like you want.

The article notes one bridge was closed off for a small period of time. That Mexico was supposedly concerned Trump would shut down the US/Mexico border, something everyone knows he would never do.

Trump is still running the show! McCarthy is his whipping boy!

And what's the Rs plan to take care of inflation????
Inflation is hard to take care of, but not making it worse would be just swell, wouldn't it.

But McConnell and his democrat party will just keep spending more adding gas to the fire.

Is there any way you could be a bit more specific about your opinion?

How exactly is Representative McCarthy ... Former President Trump's "whipping boy"?
How is Former President Trump "still running the show"?
Exactly what "show" is he running?

Are you just making all this up?

Where did you actually look for any plan the Republicans may have to address inflation?
I'll give you a hint ... For whatever their plan may be worth ... It came out in October.

Last edited:

We have NO clue how many people are here illegally or how many are coming. As long as the jobs are here, they will continue to come and continue to get here.

For the sake of argument, let's say someone could stop each and every person coming here illegally (they can't). That still does nothing about the millions and millions already here.

We have NO clue how many people are here illegally or how many are coming. As long as the jobs are here, they will continue to come and continue to get here.

For the sake of argument, let's say someone could stop each and every person coming here illegally (they can't). That still does nothing about the millions and millions already here.

Just a page or two back, somebody said Trump created the mess at the border. Now all of a sudden there are millions here.

What to do?

I know, let's grant them amnesty. Yea, that'll fix it.

And, lets send millions to other countries, to secure their borders.

Who comes up with these great ideas?

It's a democrat administration, that's on them.

Good grief, that's like we don't know know how to govern, help us!!!

Just a page or two back, somebody said Trump created the mess at the border. Now all of a sudden there are millions here.

And I said he did not create it, that it's been years and years in the making. I'm not responsible for what others say.

What to do?

I know, let's grant them amnesty. Yea, that'll fix it.

And, lets send millions to other countries, to secure their borders.

Who comes up with these great ideas?

Who? Those we elect over and over and over. Why be responsible when you know you will get re-elected anyway?

I hope they are planning a coup d'état of The Turtle for starters. ;)

Face it ... Any attempt by Republicans to pass the Omnibus Bill at this juncture ...
Instead of a Continuing Resolution or shutting the Federal Government down until the new House comes around in January ...
Is just an excellent example of how Republicans "punt" when they have options to actually do something worthwhile.

Representative McCarthy and Senator McConnell support the idea of avoiding leaving it to the House in January ...
Because Representative McCarthy will be the assumed Speaker and responsible for a new Bill,
and Senator McConnell will be compelled to support what would come out of the House.

I would suspect they would much rather prefer passing the existing Bill funding the Federal Government through next year ...
Than actually accepting the responsibility of providing a better Bill to Congress in January.

In other words ... "No Cowboy ... And You Can Forget Even Considering They Have a Hat".

I voted for Trump, and will again, if he is a candidate.

He was by no means perfect, but was head and shoulders above anyone since Reagan.

If you say so. I say 7.8 trillion in new debt says otherwise but then one does need to note, it can be argued that it was Reagan that set us up on the unsustainable debt route.

If you say so. I say 7.8 trillion in new debt says otherwise but then one does need to note, it can be argued that it was Reagan that set us up on the unsustainable debt route.

I guess someone could blame anyone they wanted, and may have some valid reasons ...
But none of that will ever address the basic Origin of Debt.

Our Nation's Debt is the direct result of Congress spending money we don't have ...
To satisfy desires we cannot afford, and the improper prioritizing of our obligations versus our ambitions.

If Congress was my accountant ... I would have fired their ass a long time ago ...
Shortly after President Coolidge left office if possible.

The following is a Twitter thread reader app that summarizes what's in the bill, from those who are taking the time to read it.

"My team and I are reading through the omnibus bill today - all $1.7 trillion and 4,155 pages of it.

Follow along for some of the most egregious provisions in the bill..."

Thread by @RepDanBishop on Thread Reader App
💸 $1.2 million for “LGBTQIA+ Pride Centers”
💸 $1.2 million for "services for DACA recipients” (aka helping illegal aliens with taxpayer funds) at San Diego Community College.
💸 $477k for the Equity Institute in RI to indoctrinate teachers with “antiracism virtual labs.”
💸 $1 million for Zora’s House in Ohio, a “coworking and community space” for “women and gender-expansive people of color.”
💸 $3 million for the American LGBTQ+ Museum in New York City.

syhshshshshhshshshshshs.png

💸 $3.6 million for a Michelle Obama Trail in Georgia.

💸 $750k for the for “LGBT and Gender Non-Conforming housing” in Albany, New York.
💸 $2 million for the “Great Blacks in Wax” museum in Baltimore.
💸 $856k for the “LGBT Center” in New York.
💸 $750k for the “TransLatin@ Coalition” to provide “workforce development programs and supportive services for Transgender and Gender nonconforming and Intersex immigrant women in Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back