🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Want to level the playing field of the GOD LIKE powers women utilize over an unborn baby?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Give the man the SAME AMOUNT OF TIME that a woman has to chose an abortion to absolve himself of the responsibility of fatherhood.
Equal rights right?
The woman wants an abortion, the man doesn't.
The man wants an abortion, the woman doesn't.

If it's her body it's his wallet.

You give a man the same choice to be a father or not just like you allow the woman to be a murderer or not.

And no, I raised my kids and a couple that weren't mine so you can fuck off with that line of thinking...

upload_2019-6-8_22-11-2.png
Who will take care of me, the mother, the father, or both of them?

Give the man the SAME AMOUNT OF TIME that a woman has to chose an abortion to absolve himself of the responsibility of fatherhood.
Equal rights right?

You give a man the same choice to be a father or not just like you allow the woman to be a murderer or not.

And no, I raised my kids and a couple that weren't mine so you can fuck off with that line of thinking...
Have you ever been pregnant?

Equal rights right?

Yup, twice. Have you?

Equal rights right?

What!

Holding your hand while you crush it and call me a Motherfucker between breathes isn't good enough anymore?

I was hoping you'd be home to do the dishes.

Great YouTube videos, though .

Smile baby, Candid camera and shit.

A man has plenty of time before he has intercourse to make his decisions. He may choose to abstain.

Equal rights right?

His wallet does not equal her body.

Her body, her choice. Perhaps he should have made his feelings known to her on this topic BEFORE he had sex with her. If he had stipulated that he expected her to have his baby should she become pregnant, she may have decided differently about going ahead with the sex act. This is the "personal responsibility" part of my speech.

If you failed to have a discussion with the woman about this issue BEFORE you went ahead and impregnated her, you get no say about anything here. If you don't know her well enough to have had this discussion with her, why didn't YOU use a condom to prevent the spread of disease, at least, because unprotected casual sex never ends well.

Any man who unwittingly impregnates the woman in his life without ever having discussed the issue of a potential pregnancy with her, doesn't have the brains God gave a goose. Sex frequently has consequences, especially during the child bearing years, but even after. Couples should be talking about expectations in intimate relationships both before entering into the relationship, but during as well.

Equal rights right?

Her body, her choice. Perhaps he should have made his feelings known to her on this topic BEFORE he had sex with her. If he had stipulated that he expected her to have his baby should she become pregnant, she may have decided differently about going ahead with the sex act. This is the "personal responsibility" part of my speech.

If you failed to have a discussion with the woman about this issue BEFORE you went ahead and impregnated her, you get no say about anything here. If you don't know her well enough to have had this discussion with her, why didn't YOU use a condom to prevent the spread of disease, at least, because unprotected casual sex never ends well.

Any man who unwittingly impregnates the woman in his life without ever having discussed the issue of a potential pregnancy with her, doesn't have the brains God gave a goose. Sex frequently has consequences, especially during the child bearing years, but even after. Couples should be talking about expectations in intimate relationships both before entering into the relationship, but during as well.
Look at this man hating bullshit.

Everything you just said applies to the woman as well. God hath no fury like a woman who's pussy was unwanted in life

God may giveth, but liberals put tampon dispensers in men's rest rooms...because, ya know...

Grumps has a real problem with women. As do most conservatives. Its really bewildering how their need to intimidate, control, and terrify makes them sound so juvenile while they are trying to project some sort of power they think they have.

So if a woman chooses to carry a pregnancy to term, the “penalty” is that this absolves the sperm donor/male from any responsibility?

Add this to kidnapping kids from their parents, wanting to castrate prisoners, and (most recently) making 3 year olds defend themselves in court and you really have to wonder what happened to the Republican Party. 40 years ago America was a “shining city on a hill”…today?

Equal rights right?

Everything you just said applies to the woman as well. God hath no fury like a woman who's pussy was unwanted in life

Well, I guess I hit a nerve.

You posted a thread suggesting that as the potential father, the man should have rights on the fetus, or at the very least, not be required to be financially responsible in the even of an unplanned pregnancy he doesn't want, and invited comment. No you don't like the comments.

I said that the couple should talk about consequences, BEFORE having sex. Does that not involve the woman too?

Grampa, it is always unwise to make assumptions about the sex lives of others.

A man has plenty of time before he has intercourse to make his decisions. He may choose to abstain.
Feminist garbage

Why is this "garbage"? Don't you guys have control over your own zippers??? In the midst of all of this talk of "personal responsibility," why aren't you folks willing to take any? "Morality"? Got any? "Gawd"? Got any?
THIS DISCUSSION IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SEX has happened and a child has been created,,

please try to keep up

Equal rights right?

Well, I guess I hit a nerve.

You posted a thread suggesting that as the potential father, the man should have rights on the fetus, or at the very least, not be required to be financially responsible in the even of an unplanned pregnancy he doesn't want, and invited comment. No you don't like the comments.

I said that the couple should talk about consequences, BEFORE having sex. Does that not involve the woman too?

Grampa, it is always unwise to make assumptions about the sex lives of others.

thats not what the thread is about you dumb baby killer,,

You posted a thread suggesting that as the potential father, the man should have rights on the fetus, or at the very least, not be required to be financially responsible in the even of an unplanned pregnancy he doesn't want, and invited comment.

But you didn't give Gramps an answer Dlady

Consider this scenario>

a couple copulates....

A) woman wants child ,man does not.

If the woman releases the man from fiscal obligation(s) , does the man have any say in her decision

Y/N?

~S~

Forum List

Back