WaPo: CIA Intel Showed Putin Directly Ordered Operation To Get Trump Elected

The military bluffs all the time, moron.

D-Day. Patton was in charge of a bogus invasion force designed to fool the Germans.

Patton's Ghost Army - D-Day Deception - America in WWII mag
That wasn't a BLUFF. We actually invaded France.

A bluff, is where we hint we'll do something, and we don't do it.
As I said, the military doesn't BLUFF

Eisenhower commanded D-Day. Patton was not directly involved in Normandy Invasion but was in another location complete with thousands of fake tanks and other fake armaments to fool the Germans, which they did. General Patton was in the dog house again and joined the battle later moving his whole army in the Battle of the Bulge. Some history books would serve you well.

A few threads back I put up a you tube from a Hi tech professor explaining how it could have been done..
I am not saying that is how Putin did it, but we know for a fact Putin had millions of internet bots sending out fake news triggered by the words Clinton, vote, election, ect...ect.

Show us the proof that we KNOW FOR A FACT that President Putin had millions of internet bots sending out fake news. Specifically, what was the fake news distributed by Russia?

WRONG...he said he has seen no evidence any changed. 'Not one.'

Sounds like the Stevie Wonder response. He didn't see any evidence either. Therefore none exists.
10+ months
Multiple investigations
CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, House Intel Committee all testified 'No Evidence'...

There is, never was, any evidence, crime, or collusion...
How do YOU know there is no evidence? Has the Justice dept discussed their ongoing case with you? Its just a matter of time, not too much longer.
We know there is no evidence the same way we know Bigfoot doesn't exist. No one has managed to produce even a tiny shred, and all the people who claim there is evidence show all the signs of being mentally deranged.
Evidence is presented to a jury asshole, not on a message board.
Yes, it is...but Democrats have none. They (Feinstein / Waters / Franken / etc) have openly declared so.

Sounds like the Stevie Wonder response. He didn't see any evidence either. Therefore none exists.
10+ months
Multiple investigations

How do YOU know there is no evidence? Has the Justice dept discussed their ongoing case with you? Its just a matter of time, not too much longer.
We know there is no evidence the same way we know Bigfoot doesn't exist. No one has managed to produce even a tiny shred, and all the people who claim there is evidence show all the signs of being mentally deranged.
Yes, it is...but Democrats have none. They (Feinstein / Waters / Franken / etc) have openly declared so.
Give us a single quote or comments that any of them have said that! You can't, because its a pathetic lie of yours

10+ months
Multiple investigations

Or to Congressman and Senators and the evidence they have seen FROM the Intel Community does not support this threads claim at all and they have said so several times.
Link?

Give us a single quote or comments that any of them have said that! You can't, because its a pathetic lie of yours
Actually, AS YOU ALREADY KNOW, I have REPEATEDLY provided links over and over, everytime one of you snowflakes wait a while, ask for them again, and insist againno such link exists.

It's really a pathetic tactic...but feel free to research my posts and find the links. It should not be hard to do since I have to re-post them so often for you snowflakes.

Many countries around the world try to influence foreign elections. And that includes the US. In fact, no other country on earth interferes with more foreign elections than the US does. That's just fact. So yeah, Russia probably did try to influence our Election. But that doesn't = 'Hacking our Election.'

Democrats have lost their minds. They truly believed Hitlery had it all wrapped up. And their reaction to losing has been unprecedented and very dangerous. Their incitement propaganda is out of control. It will lead to more violence. It is time to reign Democrats in.

It doesn't matter who won...what matters is Russian influenced our democracy.

If Russia by chance influenced anyone to not vote for Hillary, they made America strong again...

Last edited:
10+ months
Multiple investigations

Or to Congressman and Senators and the evidence they have seen FROM the Intel Community does not support this threads claim at all and they have said so several times.
Link?
Where have you been the last month? Remind me when the Congress announced any of the stuff you claim was found and reported by Intel, they have been grilling the chiefs for weeks now and all we get is the statement Trump is not being investigated and that there is no evidence against Trump. But you go ahead and pretend otherwise brain dead clueless hack.

Hi matthew. You and "the people" are still lying and you never offer any proof but media total BS.

Not saying what he is saying is true but it makes me wonder though because consider this.I know from seeing your posts in the past you understand like most american sheep dont,that we dont elect these people and out them in oiffice,they are always selected for us by the elite.that elections are rigged for whoever they want to get in. Well HITLERY seemed a shoe in for the election because of that. how else would a rigged election of hitlery been over turned if not.how you figure that?

Hi matthew. You and "the people" are still lying and you never offer any proof but media total BS.

Not saying what he is saying is true but it makes me wonder though because consider this.I know from seeing your posts in the past you understand like most american sheep dont,that we dont elect these people and out them in oiffice,they are always selected for us by the elite.that elections are rigged for whoever they want to get in. Well HITLERY seemed a shoe in for the election because of that. how else would a rigged election of hitlery been over turned if not.how you figure that?
Beats me.

Beats me.

that is why I am not sold on trump being our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers. elections are always rigged. you cant overcome rigged elections. someone who really wants to serve the people instead of the bankers,they dont have a chance in hell of getting elected.the ONLY reason kennedy got in was his fatgher was part of the establishment and they thought his son would be a chip off the old block and be their willing puppet but he was noting at all like his father. the only way he will convince me he is any different than all the other puppet presidents we have had since LBJ is is he takes a bullet.

Forum List

Back