WAPO Fake News in October?"Trump’s path to an electoral college victory isn’t narrow. It’s nonexist"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Trump’s path to an electoral college victory isn’t narrow. It’s nonexistent.

The trajectory of the 2016 presidential race — which will result in a Hillary Clinton victory — remains largely unchanged from May, when Donald Trump and Clinton were in the process of wrapping up their nominations.

It would be a mistake to call Trump’s current path to an electoral-college victory narrow. It is nonexistent. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, once part of the Trump scenario, have never been “in play,” and he is not competitive in states Obama won only narrowly in 2012, such as Virginia and Colorado. Trump is more likely to lose North Carolina than win it, which would put him under 200 electoral votes.

:banana:

Why should anyone ever listen to anything this guy ever says?

This is the fake news. This Washington Post article is 100% pure bullshit.

The trajectory of the 2016 presidential race — which will result in a Hillary Clinton victory — remains largely unchanged from May, when Donald Trump and Clinton were in the process of wrapping up their nominations.

It would be a mistake to call Trump’s current path to an electoral-college victory narrow. It is nonexistent. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, once part of the Trump scenario, have never been “in play,” and he is not competitive in states Obama won only narrowly in 2012, such as Virginia and Colorado. Trump is more likely to lose North Carolina than win it, which would put him under 200 electoral votes.

Some people will believe anything...I actually thought Hillary was going to win going away and that Trump would get less than 190 electoral votes...I was a victim of the FAKE NEWS as well

Article posted October 18th. OP is a twat.

October article is the whole point. You are the twat.

This asshole said it was impossible for Trump to win the electoral college. He lied. Fake news.

Some people will believe anything...I actually thought Hillary was going to win going away and that Trump would get less than 190 electoral votes...I was a victim of the FAKE NEWS as well

I love how some snowflakes claim the exit polls prove Hillary really won...yet no one can articulate how the election itself was hacked by anyone changing the vote tally.

This asshole said it was impossible for Trump to win the electoral college. He lied. Fake news.

It was an op-ed piece. What are you doing now, going back in time to find every op-ed that predicted a Trump loss and declare them all as "fake news? lol, get the fuck over yourself. Even Trump himself was surprised he won.

It was an op-ed piece. What are you doing now, going back in time to find every op-ed that predicted a Trump loss and declare them all as "fake news? lol, get the fuck over yourself. Even Trump himself was surprised he won.

No, his internal polling was accurate. He was surprised how wrong the MSM got it.

This dude said it was impossible for Trump to win. He was wrong.

Maybe snowflakes would be happy if we just have them all a participation trophy.

1dxg24.jpg

I love how some snowflakes claim the exit polls prove Hillary really won...yet no one can articulate how the election itself was hacked by anyone changing the vote tally.

I don't think they really believe it...I mean look at it, where would they be without these bogus news stories right now?...just lets them feel like they're saving face and keeps them in the game for a while longer.

eating-crow.jpg

With a side order of turd.

Poor butthurt baby.

Maybe snowflakes would be happy if we just have them all a participation trophy.

1dxg24.jpg
lol...Ya know, now that I think about it, they may not have been protesting, that may just have been the line for them to pick up their trophies and the fake news agencies just portrayed them as protests

Forum List

Back