War and money

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
If the leftist system goes to war, they print war money in unlimited quantities. They rob the people without asking them. The right system should ideally not do this, because it is honest. But this predetermines the defeat in the war due to lack of funding.

This dilemma can, in theory, be solved by destroying public money. But the leftist regimes will not allow this to be done. How it can be solved?

Left or right in control, America will win its war.

But Russia will win too.

America will lose if you mean the American people
All the world's people will lose of course.
Antiwar.com is predicting the worst nearly every day now.

Russia will not lose the war. Nobody predicts otherwise.

Will America lose the war? Could America afford to lose and then try again later?

I think that Russia really doesn't regret going to war for the sake of the people of the Donbass.
US propaganda will say otherwise.

• Banned
All the world's people will lose of course.
Antiwar.com is predicting the worst nearly every day now.

Russia will not lose the war. Nobody predicts otherwise.

Will America lose the war? Could America afford to lose and then try again later?

I think that Russia really doesn't regret going to war for the sake of the people of the Donbass.
US propaganda will say otherwise.
I support the overthrow of Nazism in Ukraine. But the tactics are not entirely clear. The Kyiv regime is in Kyiv, and not in the Donbass, the victims of Bandera are in Western Ukraine and not in the East. Too many questions.

Rhetoric in the style of "RF against the United States" is not appropriate here. This is not a war between the United States and the Russian Federation; the United States does not directly participate in it.

I support the overthrow of Nazism in Ukraine. But the tactics are not entirely clear. The Kyiv regime is in Kyiv, and not in the Donbass, the victims of Bandera are in Western Ukraine and not in the East. Too many questions.

Rhetoric in the style of "RF against the United States" is not appropriate here. This is not a war between the United States and the Russian Federation; the United States does not directly participate in it.
How can you support the overthrow of Nzaism in Ukraine, but fail to support the overthrow Nazism in Russia? You seem to be a horse with blinders on.

• Banned
How can you support the overthrow of Nzaism in Ukraine, but fail to support the overthrow Nazism in Russia? You seem to be a horse with blinders on.
There is no Nazism in RF. In RF, the feds have intensified, as in the USA, there is more control and censorship, as in the USA, but this is not Nazism.

Forum List

Back