War in Ukraine - News and More

In fact, India buys no Russian gas, but it does buy Russian crude oil at a 30% discount from market price and then refines it into petroleum based products and sells some of these products to the West.
What difference does it make? It's called fossil fuels and they come from Russia anyway be it through India, Turkey, Hohlostan or whatever. What matters is the EU morons could have them much much cheaper were they a little smarter.

What difference does it make? It's called fossil fuels and they come from Russia anyway be it through India, Turkey, Hohlostan or whatever. What matters is the EU morons could have them much much cheaper were they a little smarter.
If you were a little smarter you wouldn't have gotten all the facts wrong. No gas or crude oil is being sold to the West via India.

Ukraine and Nato are running out of ammunition. Fire ratio is up to 1:100, according to Ukrainian troops.

Ukraine and Nato are running out of ammunition. Fire ratio is up to 1:100, according to Ukrainian troops.

Not to worry, we'll just make more

While Zelensky was holding his speech at the UN his wife spent $1.1m at Fives Avenue, had employee fired.

Damn, this slammed so hard on the right wing scale we are going to have to send our meter back to the factory for a recal.

New Nation News – Bias and Credibility

extremeright011.png

MBFCVeryLow.png

• Overall, we rate New Nation News extreme right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of hate and a complete lack of transparency.

Since it wasn't reported by any mainstream or any even fringe news companies, there is a damned good chance it's false. You lose, Comrade.
I don´t lose. When it is false, it is false, not my problem. But if false, I wonder why this ultra extreme right wingers rush to reveal the poor black employee´s fate.

Forum List

Back