War in Ukraine - News and More

Your info originally originated without cites from one right wing site that will make every attempt to support Russia and Putin while harming Ukrainian interests.

www.eurointegration.com.ua
It looks like you have gone mad now. The "European Pravda" (ÐвÑопейÑÑка пÑавда) is an Ukrainian news outlet supported by the US and the EU. They strongly advocate Ukraine´s EU acquisition. However, they are more honest and accurate in reporting than many European or American outlets and I look there almost every day.
You are not honest, not even to yourself. Something you deem critical (journalism is critical by nature, western flabby monkeys forgot about this) must be Anti-West. You did not even look it up.

What caught my eye on that site is the article I linked above. It is about the Dutch defence secretary who 'welcomed' and called 'creative' Rasmussen's idea about Ukraine's 'partial' NATO membership.

Actually, similar ideas were voiced a while back also, though it is the first time on such a level. Fingers crossed.

What caught my eye on that site is the article I linked above. It is about the Dutch defence secretary who 'welcomed' and called 'creative' Rasmussen's idea about Ukraine's 'partial' NATO membership.

Actually, similar ideas were voiced a while back also, though it is the first time on such a level. Fingers crossed.
That failed State has been a de facto Nazo member for a long time.

They also plan an EU membership light for Ukraine. As a light member, EU law applies but they would have no voice in the EU decision making processes for that trial time - and can be kicked out.

They also plan an EU membership light for Ukraine. As a light member, EU law applies but they would have no voice in the EU decision making processes for that trial time - and can be kicked out.
Yes, I know. This decision is more political than practical, because the same could be achieved through the EFTA membership. Without adoption of some new EU rules.

Though, the NATO membership is of higher importance now. First of all, the security concerns should be resolved and after that economic ones.

It is time to formalize that.
Well it will be the end of Ukraine as the toxic Nazi state you know, because Russia won't tolerate it, why do you think there is a war now? Russia warned a long time ago it would be a threat to them,the US and it's puppets ignored the warning so they are finding out what that means.

Yes, I know. This decision is more political than practical, because the same could be achieved through the EFTA membership. Without adoption of some new EU rules.

Though, the NATO membership is of higher importance now. First of all, the security concerns should be resolved and after that economic ones.
War must end first before Ukraine can join Nato. I doubt there will be much left to join.

Do you really want to be vaporized in a local nuclear war?

Well it will be the end of Ukraine as the toxic Nazi state you know, because Russia won't tolerate it, why do you think there is a war now? Russia warned a long time ago it would be a threat to them,the US and it's puppets ignored the warning so they are finding out what that means.
Actually, what I hear now from Putin-dolls that the war is over and Russia has won. So, I should assume their goals have been reached. Ukraine as a whole never was their purpose.

Actually, what I hear now from Putin-dolls that the war is over and Russia has won. So, I should assume their goals have been reached. Ukraine as a whole never was their purpose.
It's not over yet, and yes you are right Russia never did want all of Ukraine, why would they want Banderastan ?

It's not over yet, and yes you are right Russia never did want all of Ukraine, why would they want Banderastan ?
Banderstan you mean the West Ukrainian regions? Maybe, but he definitely wants it through Zhytomyr-Vinnytsa-Odesa line.

It might have been virtually over had Ukraine spent this year on building its 'Surovikin's line' and preserving its people and military hardware as much as possible. But Zelensky's amateur company and some fuckwits from the Biden administration perceived themselves as the greatest military strategists of modernity and lost tons of them in futile and senseless 'counter-offensive' to cater for their stupid ambitions.

Banderstan you mean the West Ukrainian regions? Maybe, but he definitely wants it through Zhytomyr-Vinnytsa-Odesa line.

It might have been virtually over had Ukraine spent this year on building its 'Surovikin's line' and preserving its people and military hardware as much as possible. But Zelensky's amateur company and some fuckwits from the Biden administration perceived themselves as the greatest military strategists of modernity and lost tons of them in futile and senseless 'counter-offensive' to cater for their stupid ambitions.
Yes Lviv is the rats nest of Bandera, Russia just doesn't want Ukraine used as a spear against it by Nato, i really don't undertand why people don't get it, i mean if it was the US that was facing a hostile Regime with foreign backing in Mexico along the Rio Grand, or in Canada, we all know they wouldn't tolerate it for a second, so why should Russia?

Meanwhile the Ukrainians are sending women onto the frontline, pregnant Women.

Yes Lviv is the rats nest of Bandera, Russia just doesn't want Ukraine used as a spear against it by Nato, i really don't undertand why people don't get it, i mean if it was the US that was facing a hostile Regime with foreign backing in Mexico along the Rio Grand, or in Canada, we all know they wouldn't tolerate it for a second, so why should Russia?

Meanwhile the Ukrainians are sending women onto the frontline, pregnant Women.
Yeah, I know about this line of reasoning, and it has some ground. Russia 'shouldn't ' tolerate that and it made steps to thwart that. How successful they were, the time will show.

But I like this way of reasoning 'It is not NATO expanding to the East, it is the East joining NATO'. A dozen countries from Estonia in the north to Bulgaria on the south joined the bloc voluntarily. That was their conscious and sovereign choice. Somehow, the history shows that once a nation was in Russian sphere, it doesn't want anymore to get back into that. Strange, eh.

There was the time when the US had to cope with a pro-Soviet hostile regime in Cuba with military bases there. The Putin regime should learn how to cope with a 'hostile regime' in Ukraine. (It may not happen this way, of course. It is just my wishful thinking).

Yeah, it is more about my wishful thinking as for now.
As long as Selensky empty-handendly storms the Russians and scarifies hundreds of thousands for two meters of soil, for what reason ever (I guess he is fulfilling US-conditions for continued support), the war will certainly not end. Russia´s peace offer at the UN was just ignored.

It looks like you have gone mad now. The "European Pravda" (ÐвÑопейÑÑка пÑавда) is an Ukrainian news outlet supported by the US and the EU. They strongly advocate Ukraine´s EU acquisition. However, they are more honest and accurate in reporting than many European or American outlets and I look there almost every day.
You are not honest, not even to yourself. Something you deem critical (journalism is critical by nature, western flabby monkeys forgot about this) must be Anti-West. You did not even look it up.

Stop lying and making shit up. The cite that was quoted was
www.eurointegration.com.ua is not now, or ever has been part of anything other than a right wing Putin, Russian supporting outlet. You can call it other things if you wish but you can't make them true. A Rose by any other name will never be a Cowpie.

Stop lying and making shit up. The cite that was quoted was

www.eurointegration.com.ua is not now, or ever has been part of anything other than a right wing Putin, Russian supporting outlet. You can call it other things if you wish but you can't make them true. A Rose by any other name will never be a Cowpie.
Keep it down with your nonsense, we are trying to debate here. And even if I cite a pro-Russian source, that is my decision.

Keep it down with your nonsense, we are trying to debate here. And even if I cite a pro-Russian source, that is my decision.

And it's my option to point that out. Your debating skills are more akin to a couple 7 year olds.

Forum List

Back