🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War Mongering President, War Criminal, Blood On His Hands!

Bombing is VERY popular involvement, unlike STUPID, dishonest, chickenhawk RW invasions...
The 2003 invasion was VERY popular, greater than 80% at the time. You'd think people would remember that when the political class starts beating the wardrums, but as if on cue, they forget. Then wonder five years out with no end in sight how they got in such a quagmire.

I guess the familiarity adds to the comfort. Shrug.

After over a year of propaganda which effectively morphed the countries outrage over the 9-11 attack into the invasion and occupation of Iraq. The compliant and so called liberal media parroted every story from unnamed sources inside the WH as gospel truth, so yeah it was no surprise that a significant portion of Americans supported the invasion.

There simply is no plan being discussed about a re-invasion of Iraq by US troops.

If US was able to catch the ISIL equivalent of Kalid Sheik-Mohammed and our INTEL briefed the President that the subject had knowledge on upcoming events, how would this Admin handle it? Would they turn over to Holder and set a trial date in Alexandria, VA or would they waterboard him? I guess it would depend on the poll numbers.

Oh, it's just bombing. Tell me, if some country just bombed the US, would you expect the US to do something about it? Do you think ISIS, or whomever, to behave differently? They pose no credible threat to the US, just like Hussein posed no credible threat, so why get re-entangled for a decade in yet another quagmire?

OH! Never mind!

emily-litella1.jpg

What am I talking about? A Democrat is president! It's OKAY when HE talks about war, right????

Obama lays out plan to 'eradicate cancer' of Islamic State fighters

President Obama vowed to “destroy” Islamic State in Iraq and Syria terrorists in a prime-time address Wednesday that sought to restore eroding public confidence in his leadership and ability to safeguard national security.

The president announced a “systematic campaign of airstrikes” against fighters with the ISIS “wherever they exist,” signaling U.S. targets will expand from Iraq to Syria.

I have made it clear that we will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country wherever they are,” Obama said during the 15-minute address from the White House. “That means I will not hesitate to take action against [ISIS] in Syria, as well as Iraq. This is a core principle of my presidency: If you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.”
Obama lays out plan to eradicate cancer of Islamic State fighters TheHill

Remember the good old days liberals? When a Republican was president and your messiah could shoot his mouth off about Iraq anytime he wanted?

Yeah, those were the "good old days."

Now, the shoe is on the other foot. NOW, a Democrat is president and what do you know? Terrorists DON'T love us more because a black man/muslim/Kenyan/whatever is president.

Now, Obama finally has the problem in HIS lap.

So, he TALKS tough. He draws red lines like he already did in Syria and then did . . . . NOTHING.

So, he's talking tough again. Does he still think that all he need do?

Wait and see.

Just count on HYPOCRITE LIBERALS not to call Obama a war criminal, claim he's violating the Geneva Convention (that was always a funny one) or he violating the Constitution (and when has Obama cared about the Constitution???) :lol:

Wow, expect crickets from liberals on this.

But cheer up libs. You can always rant, rave and keep on blaming Bush!

georgebushmissmeyet.jpg

look at how stupid this bush guy is? you can actually see the stupid on his face. and you people love this idiot. lol. he destroys our economy and has started world war 3 over getn his paper and you idiots want him or some one like him back in power. wow

And the expectation that just because you can cite where you tied your left shoe first, had toast and jelly instead of a bagel and cream cheese, and took only left turns to work one day and had a great day is proof that if you do the same things again you'll have a great day every day is bunk as well.

You do have a point, bombing is involvement.

I doubt you'll see boots on the ground under Obama.
Correlation does not prove causation, that's perfectly true. However, it certainly doesn't argue against it. So, let's look at the data we have:
1. First gulf war. Mired enforcing no-fly zones and having troops stationed for over a decade until....
2. 2nd gulf war. No credible threat, yet troops on the ground for nearly a decade.
3. Afghanistan. Started out as essentially air support for the Northern Alliance (remember them?) against the Taliban, but ramped up to include Special Ops and occupying troops. Still there over a decade later. Once again, for an "enemy" that posed no credible threat.

So, we have three data points, all three leading to ten year long occupations of varying intensities. I admire the optimism that this time will be different, but it is hopelessly naive. And, of course, completely unnecessary, just like the last three times.

Oh, it's just bombing. Tell me, if some country just bombed the US, would you expect the US to do something about it? Do you think ISIS, or whomever, to behave differently? They pose no credible threat to the US, just like Hussein posed no credible threat, so why get re-entangled for a decade in yet another quagmire?

Intervention and War is all most Americans know. Very few if any Americans alive today can remember a time when our Government wasn't bombing & killing somewhere in the world. And the Government/Corporate Media War Propaganda is very powerful. Most Americans have come to expect us to be entangled in some kind of conflict. The Government will always give them a new Boogeyman to fear and hate. When ISIS is gone, you can bet they'll invent another Boogeyman. The only question is, who or what will it be next?

Americans need to decide on demanding an end to this Permanent State of War. Otherwise, the powers-that-be will continue on their march towards a Global Fascist State. That's the ultimate goal. And chaos is a big tool used to achieve it . Because out of chaos, comes order... A New World Order.

OH! Never mind!

emily-litella1.jpg

What am I talking about? A Democrat is president! It's OKAY when HE talks about war, right????

Obama lays out plan to 'eradicate cancer' of Islamic State fighters

President Obama vowed to “destroy” Islamic State in Iraq and Syria terrorists in a prime-time address Wednesday that sought to restore eroding public confidence in his leadership and ability to safeguard national security.

The president announced a “systematic campaign of airstrikes” against fighters with the ISIS “wherever they exist,” signaling U.S. targets will expand from Iraq to Syria.

I have made it clear that we will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country wherever they are,” Obama said during the 15-minute address from the White House. “That means I will not hesitate to take action against [ISIS] in Syria, as well as Iraq. This is a core principle of my presidency: If you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.”
Obama lays out plan to eradicate cancer of Islamic State fighters TheHill

Remember the good old days liberals? When a Republican was president and your messiah could shoot his mouth off about Iraq anytime he wanted?

Yeah, those were the "good old days."

Now, the shoe is on the other foot. NOW, a Democrat is president and what do you know? Terrorists DON'T love us more because a black man/muslim/Kenyan/whatever is president.

Now, Obama finally has the problem in HIS lap.

So, he TALKS tough. He draws red lines like he already did in Syria and then did . . . . NOTHING.

So, he's talking tough again. Does he still think that all he need do?

Wait and see.

Just count on HYPOCRITE LIBERALS not to call Obama a war criminal, claim he's violating the Geneva Convention (that was always a funny one) or he violating the Constitution (and when has Obama cared about the Constitution???) :lol:

Wow, expect crickets from liberals on this.

But cheer up libs. You can always rant, rave and keep on blaming Bush!

georgebushmissmeyet.jpg

look at how stupid this bush guy is? you can actually see the stupid on his face. and you people love this idiot. lol. he destroys our economy and has started world war 3 over getn his paper and you idiots want him or some one like him back in power. wow

Yeah, because your Bush Derangement syndrome, is sooooooooooooo intelligent! :lol:

Bush hasn't been in power for over six years, genius.

We are headed toward WW3 if things keep going this way and Bush isn't at the helm.

Sorry, but your attempts to blame Bush for this mess isn't going to work.

If Bush hadn't destabilized Iraq by invading and destroying it, ISIS probably wouldn't be there. Saddam would have wiped his ass with them.

Yeah, because terrorism didn't exist before Bush invaded Iraq.

Yeah, I guess 9/11 happened because Bush invaded Iraq, too!

oh, wait a minute! Oops!

:lol:

Keep trying that spin, liberals!
The 9/11 attacks was because of George Sr having US troops on sacred soil in SA..That was the reason for the first attacks on the World trade Center...when it was bombed...

So we are at war and a democrat is at the helm. oh my. Let's all get together and booh and hiss...

If Bush hadn't destabilized Iraq by invading and destroying it, ISIS probably wouldn't be there. Saddam would have wiped his ass with them.

oh, wait a minute! Oops!

The 9/11 attacks was because of George Sr having US troops on sacred soil in SA..That was the reason for the first attacks on the World trade Center...when it was bombed...
yep and to counter the attack they wanted to place more infidel boots on the ground in a muslim nation :eusa_doh: Repub-reasoning :rolleyes:

In OP's defense- TeaPartySamurai is alright for a rw reactionary hack spazz.

When we are asked to help, we generally give it...

oh, wait a minute! Oops!

Wait a minute.

You libs say it's unfair to blame Clinton because he wasn't president during 9/11.

But it's okay to blame Bush 41, even though Clinton was president in 1993 when the first WTC bombing happened???

I'm sorry but, you probably have a better time blaming Clinton for pulling out of Somalia, at which time OBL wrote that America was a "paper tiger."

He made the same mistake the Japanese made about Pearl Harbor.

He thought we were decadent and would not fight back.

Usama bin Ladin American Soldiers Are Paper Tigers Middle East Quarterly

We didn't help Castro---we didn't help Ho Chi Minh

Just come home. It's time to withdraw from the Middle East. Our constant meddling has made things much worse there. Americans have so much to worry about right here in their own country. Very few i know, care about Sunni, Shiite, Alawite, or whatever. They're too busy struggling to exist in their own rapidly expanding Police State and an Illegal Invasion on their border. Those are their real concerns. The Sunnis, Shiites, Alawites can have the Middle East. It was always theirs anyway. It's time for us to come home.

I did not say we helped all that ask, see the difference?

oh, wait a minute! Oops!

Wait a minute.

You libs say it's unfair to blame Clinton because he wasn't president during 9/11.

But it's okay to blame Bush 41, even though Clinton was president in 1993 when the first WTC bombing happened???

I'm sorry but, you probably have a better time blaming Clinton for pulling out of Somalia, at which time OBL wrote that America was a "paper tiger."

He made the same mistake the Japanese made about Pearl Harbor.

He thought we were decadent and would not fight back.

Usama bin Ladin American Soldiers Are Paper Tigers Middle East Quarterly
I didn't blame anyone, I merely stated a fact, live with it...

I merely stated a fact , Live with it.

I merely stated a fact , Live with it.

I have for 50 years..

Forum List

Back