War on Christmas 2014

I get a laugh every time I come in here because it was a liberal atheist that started this 'war on Christmas' thread, real Christians could care less what you guys think or what you do, it has zero effect on anything I do. But amusing to think that you guys see it differently. lol

I get a laugh every time I come in here because it was a liberal atheist that started this 'war on Christmas' thread, real Christians could care less what you guys think or what you do, it has zero effect on anything I do. But amusing to think that you guys see it differently. lol

I have to agree the folks at Fox News aren't real Christians.

Well your first mistake is thinking that I care about Fox news, so your intended 'dig' missed it's mark. ;)

Of course not....they are Conservatives

Well your first mistake is thinking that I care about Fox news, so your intended 'dig' missed it's mark. ;)

No dig at all. I totally agree real Christians wouldn't care.

There is still no 'war on Christmas,' and the notion is still ignorant idiocy.

... but, you will agree, I assume, that there is an attack on Christianity, right?

Why do you believe there is an attack on Christianity?

As they say, "The proof is in the pudding ..."

I think this board serves as a microcosm of society ---- currently, there are 14 pro-atheist/anti-Christianity threads, and 2 pro-Christianity threads. Anti-Christian posts are 'attacks', complete with name calling and ridicule.

Whether it's billboards or anti-Christian vandalism, there is an active current of 'attack and attack'. Can't remember the last time I saw pro-Christian vandalism. In addition, the constant hyper-sensitivity and anti-Christian rhetoric reflects the anti-Christian movement. Whether it's ridiculing redneck bible thumpers, or the president claiming the uneducated cling to their 'bible and their guns', the mood is set.

... but, you will agree, I assume, that there is an attack on Christianity, right?

I think this board serves as a microcosm of society ---- currently, there are 14 pro-atheist/anti-Christianity threads, and 2 pro-Christianity threads. Anti-Christian posts are 'attacks', complete with name calling and ridicule.

Whether it's billboards or anti-Christian vandalism, there is an active current of 'attack and attack'. Can't remember the last time I saw pro-Christian vandalism. In addition, the constant hyper-sensitivity and anti-Christian rhetoric reflects the anti-Christian movement. Whether it's ridiculing redneck bible thumpers, or the president claiming the uneducated cling to their 'bible and their guns', the mood is set.

You seem to have a counting problem. On just the first screen for this area of the board alone I counted 14 threads which were purely pro-Christianity. Perhaps the issue is a bit of hyper-sensitivity?

Fox News sure thinks there's a war on Christmas.

I looked at saw absolutely no threads attacking Christians. There are times when redneck Bible thumpers deserve to be ridiculed. The rest of your claims is paranoid garbage.

As for the billboard, they paid for it, and we have free speech in this country...end story.

Vandals rip rainbow flag from pole at Foxboro church - The Sun Chronicle Local News

Arkansas church vandalized and threatened after welcoming gays

I looked at saw absolutely no threads attacking Christians. There are times when redneck Bible thumpers deserve to be ridiculed. The rest of your claims is paranoid garbage.

As for the billboard, they paid for it, and we have free speech in this country...end story.

Vandals rip rainbow flag from pole at Foxboro church - The Sun Chronicle Local News

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

And I rest mine.

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

Good for them, Fox News is an entity, not a person.

I rest my case.

And I rest mine.

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

lol

You seem to have a counting problem. On just the first screen for this area of the board alone I counted 14 threads which were purely pro-Christianity. Perhaps the issue is a bit of hyper-sensitivity?

You mean you actually found a pro-Christian thread on here where atheists didn't come in and do exactly what was described in SC's post? Where is it? I've never seen one thread go without ridicule on here, ever.

Why does anyone insist on how the Holiday Season should be celebrated?

"There are more Christians, so you have to celebrate our way"

If someone says Merry Christmas.....just say thanks
If someone says Happy Holidays....just say thanks

Christians have a reason for the season .... all others only have greed.
Actually:

1. Christians didn't even concern themselves with Christ's birth until 300 years later. His death and resurrection were WAY more important.

2. Christians in the English speaking world tried to destroy the celebration of Christmas during the Puritan times.....it took Charles Dickens and his A Christmas Carol to bring it back into popular culture.

So....saying mean things about some christians on an anonymous message board is an "attack" on Christianity. It's like throwing Christians to the lions in the Colosseum again!

Good for them, Fox News is an entity, not a person.

Bill O'Reilly is a person....I think.

Forum List

Back