War on Christmas

Jesus called again. He asked me to tell the Christians here to quit being so un-Christian. The reason people are wished a Happy Holiday as opposed to a Merry Christmas is because the wisher doesn't always KNOW what holiday is celebrated by the recipient of the good wishes. And the good wishes are what is important, not some whiny-ass lament of insult that the Christians are crying about.

Next time you dopes pick a major holiday, don't plan it in December (which already has several major holidays) and avoid the clusterfuck of good wishes.

:eusa_whistle:

Jesus called again. He asked me to tell the Christians here to quit being so un-Christian. The reason people are wished a Happy Holiday as opposed to a Merry Christmas is because the wisher doesn't always KNOW what holiday is celebrated by the recipient of the good wishes. And the good wishes are what is important, not some whiny-ass lament of insult that the Christians are crying about.

Next time you dopes pick a major holiday, don't plan it in December (which already has several major holidays) and avoid the clusterfuck of good wishes.

:eusa_whistle:

see,, a clear fair minded person would see that the road runs both ways. If we should not be offended by Happy Holidays, then Merry Christmas should not offend you or anybody else..

see,, a clear fair minded person would see that the road runs both ways. If we should not be offended by Happy Holidays, then Merry Christmas should not offend you or anybody else..
It doesn't offend anyone. I can see Jesus' point went right over your head, you poor pathetic thing.

We really need to write a new Christmas fairy tale for Republicans Christians who feel oppressed:

The Imaginary Grinch Who Stole Merry Christmas and Replaced it with (gasp!) Happy Holidays

Oh well then, so long as we're clear and all. :blahblah:

I keep hearing that we're supposedly offended by Christmas and that was never the problem.
In a situation where one person is greeting another and has no idea what religious belief the person has, what is the harm in using a generic Happy Holiday? Do you expect that Merry Christmas should be used as a greeting for everyone of every religious belief?

We really need to write a new Christmas fairy tale for Republicans Christians who feel oppressed:

The Imaginary Grinch Who Stole Merry Christmas and Replaced it with (gasp!) Happy Holidays

:clap2:

Wow, look at me agreeing with Ravi.

It doesn't offend anyone. I can see Jesus' point went right over your head, you poor pathetic thing.

Well then Ravi Have a Very Very Merry Christmas.. your poor downtrodden, miguided, picked upon, misunderstood, excluded piece of protoplasam! :eusa_angel:

Funny how this used to be a big thing with O Reilly. Now he says he is a secular guy..

It's all bullshit. Smoke and mirrors. Divide and conquer.

Wish whomever you want whatever you wish. If they take offense, tell they you're sorry they are an asshole but hope they have a happy holiday season anyway you sensitive bastard.:lol:

Funny how this used to be a big thing with O Reilly. Now he says he is a secular guy..

It's all bullshit. Smoke and mirrors. Divide and conquer.

Wish whomever you want whatever you wish. If they take offense, tell they you're sorry they are an asshole but hope they have a happy holiday season anyway you sensitive bastard.:lol:

Now I know you are so full of shit... O'Reilly never says he is a secular guy.. He's a Catholic and very traditional.. jeez

Merry Christmas to you.! so you say you're not offended but you call us assholes if we say Merry Christmas???? :lol: one just has to love libtards! yep

Wow, look at me agreeing with Ravi.
Wait a minute, I'm the most rational poster here!

I'm beginning to think the real problem the people on this thread have is that they don't actually want anyone to enjoy their holidays, instead they only want to wear their Christianity on their sleeve. Selfishness was never a trait I was brought up to cultivate but these people seem to have it in spades.

Forum List

Back