War on Christmas

holidays are awesome... They are a great way to find happiness in this drab world! I think we should celebrate more of them.

Are we still having the war on Christmas?? I thought youse lefties said we aren't having a war on Christmas?? And, in addition didn't ya keep saying no one but absolutely no one is offended by "Merry Christmas" :lol::lol::lol:

hypo hypocrites,, that's what yez is!

Put the CHRIST back in Christmas and greet your non-Christian neighbors respectfully, hypocrite.

HEY WILLOW ................

This mess is still going on?

MERRY CHRISTMAS - MERRY CHRISTMAS
.......& GOD BLESS! :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

As you can see from the posts here, there is no and never was a war on christmas.

Said at post #921 . . . . and counting.

It's been pointed out numerous times where Christians feel there is a 'war on Christmas'. You do not see it because you are a non-believer. Go back and actually read the posts made.

Perhaps Sheila was right. Better to bow out rather than continue inane snippets of nothingness that this thread continually dwindles down to.

War on Christmas? No.

War at Christmastime? Yes. Many places in the world are at war. Why do people go to war?

Property--ownership. This is MINE--my land, my religion, my beliefs, my water, my border, my boundary. Me, me, me, me.

We forget we are all in the same boat. We all want to be happy. No one wants to suffer. And yet, we all do things thinking it will make us happy and it doesn't lead to happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long live Christmas tree's and decoration, the music on Christmas time his birth
I believe that one day the end of the World, or time will be in May...

Forum List

Back