War on men continues. College Baseball player booted from team for calling Mo'ne Davis a "slut"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player?

Bloomsburg baseball player booted for offensive Mo ne Davis tweet Mo ne asks for him to be reinstated

march 23 2015
A former Methacton High School star was booted from his college baseball team over an offensive tweet he sent about Little League World Series star Mo'ne Davis.

Bloomsburg University first baseman Joey Casselberry was removed from the team after sending out a tweet calling Davis a "slut" while criticizing news that a Disney Channel movie was being made about the Taney star.

Mone-tweet.jpg

"War on men"? How about a War on Assholes. The guy is an asshole. He called a 13 year old child a slut in a public forum just because he is envious of her fame and the recognition she is receiving. He deserves to have his ass kicked too.

• Banned
"War on men"? How about a War on Assholes. The guy is an asshole. He called a 13 year old child a slut in a public forum just because he is envious of her fame and the recognition she is receiving. He deserves to have his ass kicked too.

Again i ask. - Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player? THINK

He was pretty stupid for calling a kid a name like that.
But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.

Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player?

Bloomsburg baseball player booted for offensive Mo ne Davis tweet Mo ne asks for him to be reinstated

march 23 2015
A former Methacton High School star was booted from his college baseball team over an offensive tweet he sent about Little League World Series star Mo'ne Davis.

Bloomsburg University first baseman Joey Casselberry was removed from the team after sending out a tweet calling Davis a "slut" while criticizing news that a Disney Channel movie was being made about the Taney star.

Mone-tweet.jpg

War on men is fair play. Women couldn't vote in this country until 1919. :)

This one is hard to defend even for you bro

I agree. But you have to admit, if the situation WAS reversed, and a black woman on a college team had the unmitigated stupidity to slander and libel a white privileged male high school athlete? Yeah, I agree with him, nothing would be done to her.

You're a real catch, Shitzspeedos. Siding with racist cops who got fired due to their own stupidity; and now shedding tears for a scumbag who called a 13 years old girl a slut. The ladies must be pounding on your door (to get out [not that you're able to get them in]).

But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.

she "stole" a spot?

don't you mean she EARNED a spot.

and regardless.... the second the misogynists don't like something a woman does, they begin with the sexual harassment.

if i were you, i'd get over the fact that finally it's becoming unacceptable.

[War on men is fair play. Women couldn't vote in this country until 1919. :)

Millions of american men have been drafted into military service and been killed or suffered horrible injuries as a result. No woman has ever been drafted. Now there is injustice. THINK

[War on men is fair play. Women couldn't vote in this country until 1919. :)

Millions of american men have been drafted into military service and been killed or suffered horrible injuries as a result. No woman has ever been drafted. Now there is injustice. THINK

The draft(s) is unconstitutional.

"Deprive no man of life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness."

she "stole" a spot?

and regardless.... the second the misogynists don't like something a woman does, they begin with the sexual harassment.

She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

she "stole" a spot?

She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

you know a lot of boys who want to play on girls' teams?

Nor should they have been allowed to for the last 96 years, D4E. It is not a woman's place to be in the limelight. It is her place to help, serve and please her Husband. Nothing more.

wow.. you must be a pretty sad specimen to be threatened by women.

piss on that.

mmmmkay?

she "stole" a spot?

You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

Nor should they have been allowed to for the last 96 years, D4E. It is not a woman's place to be in the limelight. It is her place to help, serve and please her Husband. Nothing more.

wow.. you must be a pretty sad specimen to be threatened by women.

piss on that.

mmmmkay?
Listen to yourself. On one hand you're saying girls aren't as good as boys and boys should be embarrassed to be on a girls team and on the other you're trying to insist that girls are as good and should qualify for boys teams. Make up your mind. You're like a woman shopping.

she "stole" a spot?

Would we get to change in their lockerroom? Me! :)

Forum List

Back