War on men continues. College Baseball player booted from team for calling Mo'ne Davis a "slut"

He was pretty stupid for calling a kid a name like that.
But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.

she "stole" a spot?

don't you mean she EARNED a spot.

and regardless.... the second the misogynists don't like something a woman does, they begin with the sexual harassment.

if i were you, i'd get over the fact that finally it's becoming unacceptable.
She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

you know a lot of boys who want to play on girls' teams?
You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

I disagree. personally? i'm not a sports person. if the girl is better than the boys trying out, I figure that's the boys' problem. she deserves to be on the team. i'm not going to shed tears for the misogynist scum.

and even if you think she shouldn't be on the team, she didn't deserve to be called sexually harassing names.

end of story.

War on men is fair play. Women couldn't vote in this country until 1919. :)

Nor should they have been allowed to for the last 96 years, D4E. It is not a woman's place to be in the limelight. It is her place to help, serve and please her Husband. Nothing more.

wow.. you must be a pretty sad specimen to be threatened by women.

piss on that.

mmmmkay?
Listen to yourself. On one hand you're saying girls aren't as good as boys and boys should be embarrassed to be on a girls team and on the other you're trying to insist that girls are as good and should qualify for boys teams. Make up your mind. You're like a woman shopping.

where did I say women aren't as good?

you might want to try reading that again... because to paraphrase the princess bride... I don't think it means what you think it does.

But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.

she "stole" a spot?

and regardless.... the second the misogynists don't like something a woman does, they begin with the sexual harassment.

She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

Would we get to change in their lockerroom? Me! :)
Not on a little girls team.

she "stole" a spot?

Would we get to change in their lockerroom? Me! :)

:rolleyes:

she "stole" a spot?

You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

I disagree. personally? i'm not a sports person. if the girl is better than the boys trying out, I figure that's the boys' problem. she deserves to be on the team. i'm not going to shed tears for the misogynist scum.

and even if you think she shouldn't be on the team, she didn't deserve to be called sexually harassing names.

end of story.
I already addressed the name calling. You apparently conveniently ignored that.
If it's a boys team it's a boys team. If they have a girls alternative then girls should play for that and not be permitted to try for a boys team just as boys can't go out for a girls team. If you open one you must open the other and then no girls would qualify and you shoot the whole thing down.

I'm calling bullshit on the claim that a female college athlete wouldn't get punished similarly for committing a similar transgression.

So what's the epithetical equivalent to slut that one might call a boy...? Let's go with faggot.

If a female college athlete called a 13 year old boy a faggot in a tweet, you can bet she'd get tossed off her team too.

she "stole" a spot?

end of story.
If it's a boys team it's a boys team. If they have a girls alternative then girls should play for that and not be permitted to try for a boys team just as boys can't go out for a girls team. If you open one you must open the other and then no girls would qualify and you shoot the whole thing down.

Girls are allowed to play little league baseball.

Facts matter. :thup:

end of story.

If there is no girls alternative. If there is then they shouldn't. Just because a bunch of threatening, backwards, loud-mouthed feminists got their bigoted way doesn't mean it's moral or fair.

Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player?

I agree. But you have to admit, if the situation WAS reversed, and a black woman on a college team had the unmitigated stupidity to slander and libel a white privileged male high school athlete? Yeah, I agree with him, nothing would be done to her.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts

end of story.

If there is no girls alternative. If there is then they shouldn't. Just because a bunch of threatening, backwards, loud-mouthed feminists got their bigoted way doesn't mean it's moral or fair.

There is no girls alternative to the little league world series. This was her "once in a lifetime opportunity." And you'd deny her that purely because she doesn't have a penis. And the irony is you think THAT would be moral and fair.

end of story.

There is no girls alternative to the little league world series. This was her "once in a lifetime opportunity." And you'd deny her that purely because she doesn't have a penis. And the irony is you think THAT would be moral and fair.
Then the girls need to create a girls little league World Series for girls and promote it up just as women's college basketball has done. Then let the market do its job.
The argument goes beyond just a penis. Those old 1960's feminist arguments are getting very tired. Progress a little already.

Then the girls need to create a girls little league World Series for girls and promote it up just as women's college basketball has done. Then let the market do its job.

They don't need to do fuck all, since it's only ineffectual misogynist cunts like you that seem to have a problem with the job the market has already done.

They don't need to do fuck all, since it's only ineffectual misogynist cunts like you that seem to have a problem with the job the market has already done.
What are you talking about? Disagreeing with a leftist defaults to misogyny?
You ever coach any high school girls sports?

Me? WTF are you talking about? I'm not a lefty and this isn't a left/right issue.

The bottom line is that Davis has every right to be on that team. And the fact that you believe that is some grave injustice just demonstrates, in front of God and everyone, what a pathetic, misogynist cocksleeve you are.

So you've got that going for you. :thup:

Today I learned that white people no matter the circumstances seem to always believe that whites earn and blacks take

Me? WTF are you talking about? I'm not a lefty and this isn't a left/right issue.

The bottom line is that Davis has every right to be on that team. And the fact that you believe that is some grave injustice just demonstrates, in front of God and everyone, what a pathetic, misogynist cocksleeve you are.

So you've got that going for you. :thup:
You ever coach any girls high school sports?
This is purely a left/non-left issue. This is feminist double standard politics fucking with children. Resorting to insults suggests that you're stymied by the logic.

Forum List

Back