War on men continues. College Baseball player booted from team for calling Mo'ne Davis a "slut"

You ever coach any girls high school sports?
This is purely a left/non-left issue. This is feminist double standard politics fucking with children. Resorting to insults suggests that you're stymied by the logic.

It's none of your fucking business, especially since it's not relevant.

And since you're incapable of any manner of sound logic and reasoning, making light of your mental handicap with insults is the only thing keeping this thread worth bothering with.

Now tell me again how Mo'ne Davis playing little league baseball fills you with such uncontrollable rage. :lol:

This is purely a left/non-left issue. This is feminist double standard politics fucking with children. Resorting to insults suggests that you're stymied by the logic.

And since you're incapable of any manner of sound logic and reasoning, making light of your mental handicap with insults is the only thing keeping this thread worth bothering with.

Now tell me again how Mo'ne Davis playing little league baseball fills you with such uncontrollable rage. :lol:
You're the one who sounds outraged with your insults. How about you stick to the topic and respond to the logic?
If you haven't coached any girls high school sports then you don't have the level of perspective on this topic that I do.
Explain how a girl can compete in a boys sport but boys can't compete in girls sports.

You're the one who sounds outraged with your insults. How about you stick to the topic and respond to the logic?
If you haven't coached any girls high school sports then you don't have the level of perspective on this topic that I do.
Explain how a girl can compete in a boys sport but boys can't compete in girls sports.

The topic is little league baseball, not high school sports.

Try to keep up, okay. :thup:

wow.. you must be a pretty sad specimen to be threatened by women.

mmmmkay?

Not threatened in the least. Mostly DISGUSTED by what passes for a woman these days, especially in the Western world. That's why it took me until 12 days before my 40th birthday to get married for the first time.... so few women worth spending any amount of time with, nevermind the rest of my life.

As for your "mmmmkay?"..... whatever. When I want a woman's opinion I'll give it to her. Until then I really couldn't care any less.

[War on men is fair play. Women couldn't vote in this country until 1919. :)

Millions of american men have been drafted into military service and been killed or suffered horrible injuries as a result. No woman has ever been drafted. Now there is injustice. THINK
False comparison, bozo brains. :lol: What is the Brooklyn water authority putting in the water?

wow.. you must be a pretty sad specimen to be threatened by women.

mmmmkay?

Not threatened in the least. Mostly DISGUSTED by what passes for a woman these days, especially in the Western world. That's why it took me until 12 days before my 40th birthday to get married for the first time.... so few women worth spending any amount of time with, nevermind the rest of my life.

As for your "mmmmkay?"..... whatever. When I want a woman's opinion I'll give it to her. Until then I really couldn't care any less.

sucks when women are smarter and better than you, huh?

real men aren't concerned by women doing well.

I would say it's because boys are most often going to be stronger and more athletic than most girls. Therefore, having a boy on a girls' team would give that team an unfair advantage over a team that is ALL girls. If a girl is participating on a boys' team, that is not a concern. It is a biological fact that boys are stronger than girls.

They let you around HS students? What sport?

The topic is little league baseball, not high school sports.

Try to keep up, okay. :thup:
It's about adolescent sports, gender and perspective. Have you ever coached any girls high schools sports?

I would say it's because boys are most often going to be stronger and more athletic than most girls. Therefore, having a boy on a girls' team would give that team an unfair advantage over a team that is ALL girls. If a girl is participating on a boys' team, that is not a concern. It is a biological fact that boys are stronger than girls.
A girl participating on a boys team is not an issue so long as she doesn't force anyone from participating by taking a spot that is limited by roster numbers. If the number is unlimited then it's moot. But if there is a roster limit then a boy is getting shorted and that is way wrong. Especially if a girls alternative is available.

Forum List

Back