WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

Sandra_Fluke_Condom_Researcher.png

You poor little booby.

The real war on women has been conducted by Progs who promote an agenda where women are supposed to be chattels of the state instead of independent beings capable of being equal partners in REAL relationships.

Life Of Julia is No Life At All.

People that pander to something aren't any better than those that reject blindly. The Buddha told me that in a dream. I could be exaggerating , and so could you.

So, let's add millions more patients and not increase the number of healthcare providers.

Bound to work out swell.

:lol: It's coming.
You know how you like to pretend you're smart?

You're not.

I'm smart enough to realize that you don't have an argument. You know it. It is because you don't have an argument that you have resorted to several posts saying absolutely nothing. You are not witty or clever. You're an imbecile that is not interested in debate but rather an attempt to continuously harass people to silence them. So, that they don't speak about it all.
You're boring as hell.

:lol: It's coming.

You're not.

I'm smart enough to realize that you don't have an argument. You know it. It is because you don't have an argument that you have resorted to several posts saying absolutely nothing. You are not witty or clever. You're an imbecile that is not interested in debate but rather an attempt to continuously harass people to silence them. So, that they don't speak about it all.
You're boring as hell.

a smart liberal....? great...maybe you can answer this question that no lib seems able to answer....this 'war on women' revolves around getting free contraceptives so...

what gives women the 'right' to free contraceptives in the first place....?

You're not.

You're boring as hell.

a smart liberal....? great...maybe you can answer this question that no lib seems able to answer....this 'war on women' revolves around getting free contraceptives so...

Obama gives them the right. He is our King dontcha know?

You're not.

You're boring as hell.

I've already answered that question.

You're boring as hell.

I've already answered that question.
post #...?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

Well, then you don't grasp the War on Women. Do ya?

"War on Women:" a term created by demagogues in an effort to gain control of women as a voting bloc.

See "infidel" and "heretic."

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

Well, then you don't grasp the War on Women. Do ya?

"War on Women:" a term created by demagogues in an effort to gain control of women as a voting bloc.

See "infidel" and "heretic."

yep...the Dimwits have alot in common with Islamists....must be why they like them so much...

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

Of course you did. That's why you need leftists guys, to help you poor pathetic women to know where your places is... over in the democrat voters line. No shut up, and get in line woman!

Don't you remember what happened to Clarence Thomas? The Democrats were perfectly fine with him, until he started thinking for himself. Then he was a uncle Tom. They made up accusations, fabrications, attacked everything about him.

You are no different. As long as you shut your mouth, and do as you are told, you'll be just fine. The moment you act independently as you think you morally should, they will Katherine Harris your butt, and run you through the mud, like you were a dirty tramp.

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

Of course you did. That's why you need leftists guys, to help you poor pathetic women to know where your places is... over in the democrat voters line. No shut up, and get in line woman!

Don't you remember what happened to Clarence Thomas? The Democrats were perfectly fine with him, until he started thinking for himself. Then he was a uncle Tom. They made up accusations, fabrications, attacked everything about him.

You are no different. As long as you shut your mouth, and do as you are told, you'll be just fine. The moment you act independently as you think you morally should, they will Katherine Harris your butt, and run you through the mud, like you were a dirty tramp.

I'll wait until you read through the shit.

Forum List

Back