War Pigs: AI generated video......Darn AI, You Be Scary!

I saw an AI generated image forecasting of Europe for the coming six months, based on news and economic data. It was far more terrifying.

I really do hope it is not accurate.

I passed it by on telegram. I don't have an account there. Sometimes it lets me preview some posts, sometimes not. I don't understand why.

Added to that, I didn't feel like starting a thread, just to share one bit of weird trivial, and, honestly, weird war propaganda.

I'll spend a few moments, see if I can track it down, but don't think I can.

So AI sees us as demons? Better hope it never becomes self-aware. ;)

I am not a great fan of Metallica but the AI generated images to go with War Pig by Black Sabbath were awesome!

Cry “Havoc!” and let slip the pigs of war. Oink! oink! 🐷

I saw an AI generated image forecasting of Europe for the coming six months, based on news and economic data. It was far more terrifying.

I really do hope it is not accurate.

I passed it by on telegram. I don't have an account there. Sometimes it lets me preview some posts, sometimes not. I don't understand why.

Added to that, I didn't feel like starting a thread, just to share one bit of weird trivial, and, honestly, weird war propaganda.

I'll spend a few moments, see if I can track it down, but don't think I can.
Was everyone depicted as demons?

I found this one done on Johnny Cash's Hurt.....Damn!

Was everyone depicted as demons?

I found this one done on Johnny Cash's Hurt.....Damn!

I'm just glad they didn't use the original Nine Inch Nails' lyric "My empire of shit" in that visual rendition.

I'm just glad they didn't use the original Nine Inch Nails' lyric "My empire of shit" in that visual rendition.

OIP.v5v2hPthODahDWHc4bTe5gHaG_

Forum List

Back