🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

war

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
What impact do you think war with Russia would have on the final weeks of the campaign? Say Putin has us planes shot down as he promised. Would it hurt or help either candidate?

Well Putin wants Trump to win and Putin knows more people vote republican when real threats face us...and especially they'll pick a man over a woman regardless. So, Putin is trying to get Trump in Office by riling shit up on the eve of our election. Long story short.

So, Trump on the GOP ticket not only means the demise of the party's Congressional hopefuls...but also I guess war with Russia. So cool Trump made it to the top of the ticket.

There will be no war with Russia. If Russia shot down our planes, obama would call Putin a racist and do nothing. What happened when Iran had our sailors? Nothing.

If Trump were president there would be no war with Russia. Trump would cut off all support for isis and let Russia crush them.

We are currently AT WAR, stuck in the middle if a civil war fighting Hillary & Barry's personal UN-Authorized war in Syria.

What's ANOTHER Hillary/Barry 'war' as we limp into the election?!

Well Putin wants Trump to win and Putin knows more people vote republican when real threats face us...and especially they'll pick a man over a woman regardless. So, Putin is trying to get Trump in Office by riling shit up on the eve of our election. Long story short.

So, Trump on the GOP ticket not only means the demise of the party's Congressional hopefuls...but also I guess war with Russia. So cool Trump made it to the top of the ticket.

Which I why I'm wondering if Putin wants trump enough to shoot planes down and if the people would react that way.

Escalation with Russia may cause Barry's DHS to 'take over' the election...resulting in a guaranteed Hillary win.

Forum List

Back