🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all deniers are fascists/stalinists who want all their opponents sent to TheGulag. Just most of them.

As I keep staying, denialism is entirely an authoritarian political movement. If right-wing politics vanished, denialism would instantly vanish along with it.

In contrast, if left wing politics vanished, the science wouldn't change at all, because, you know, it's actual science.

23172825_1705135209517386_6488093948279765203_n.jpg

Excellent example of a Neurotic Basket Case

There are several threads currently running here, this one included, that are not discussions about the environment but about people. I think they should all be eliminated.

There is no science in regards to wind turbines.

Of course not.

Of course not.
More “studies” from paid off shills.

Interesting claim.

Interesting claim.

They should have just reviewed the NACA airfoil studies. Would have saved a ton of money and time.

No new science here, just reinventing what has already been done. In this case it was done in the 1930's!

Of course not.
I see you are left speechless, displaying your ignorance, I see you posted links you are not intelligent enough to quote or comment on, are you asking for help on the meaning. You must be, it is obvious you have no thought outside of Google search results.

Can't even quote or comment on your own links, that is the definition of pathetic.

Interesting claim.

Not a claim, a fact.

Of course not.

There is no NEW science regarding Windmills themselves a 800 year old technology but the materials are being improved over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back