🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several threads currently running here, this one included, that are not discussions about the environment but about people. I think they should all be eliminated.
Crackpots like you are driving these poor people out of their minds, with trivial worries over whether a peanut butter sammich is too harmful for the environment.

This is a very proper and appropriate topic for discussion.

how were they designed with science is a better question, you folks claim to be all about science but you cant explain and damn thing with science.
You think they were designed without science? Lol

Oh.....you people. Lol

Boston University College of Engineering

Engineering Is Not Science​

Excerpt:

Engineers are not a sub-category of scientists. So often the two terms are used interchangeably, but they are separate, albeit related, disciplines. Scientists explore the natural world and show us how and why it is as it is. Discovery is the essence of science. Engineers innovate solutions to real-world challenges in society. While it is true that engineering without science could be haphazard; without engineering, scientific discovery would be a merely an academic pursuit.

LINK

===

I worked with several Civil and Electrical engineers who never behaved like a scientist since they are builders using a variety of disciplines to draw from.

So, explain the science, or just name the scientist.

Micheal Faraday ... James Maxwell ... Max Planck ...

If we put an electric conductor in a changing magnetic field ... or rotate an electrical conductor in a stable magnetic field ... we can generate electric current in the conductor ... this is how all generators and electric motors operate today ... they are collectively known as `dynamos` ...

It would take me a year to teach you basic physics ... and then another year to teach you QM ... or you can take a few classes at your local community college ... how's your math skills? ...

Micheal Faraday ... James Maxwell ... Max Planck ...

If we put an electric conductor in a changing magnetic field ... or rotate an electrical conductor in a stable magnetic field ... we can generate electric current in the conductor ... this is how all generators and electric motors operate today ... they are collectively known as `dynamos` ...

It would take me a year to teach you basic physics ... and then another year to teach you QM ... or you can take a few classes at your local community college ... how's your math skills? ...

Big deal, you can state a tiny bit of what Faraday did. I have his papers.

Show how science was used to create the wind turbine industry. Name that great scientist and his breakthrough that led to wind turbines.

There was none

Show how science was used to create the wind turbine industry. Name that great scientist and his breakthrough that led to wind turbines.

There was none

If you have Faraday's notes ... then you know more than me ... what are you asking? ...

Is Newton not great enough? ... Maxwell? ... or do you want to know who discovered sails and gears? ... because those latter two came from before the Age of Science ... so it would have been an alchemist or natural philosopher, perhaps an astrologist or priest ...

There was none
Sure.

Make me a sandwich first

More “studies” from paid off shills.
When you begin to simply reject your opponent's arguments out of hand, you have given up the debate. You have made yourself impervious to reason or critical thinking of any sort. I realize the technique is fairly common among AGW deniers on this forum, but that doesn't make it any less as stupid as stupid can be. Let's see some evidence that any of those links are the work of "paid shills". And if you're unable to find any, I fully expect you to tell us so.

When you begin to simply reject your opponent's arguments out of hand, you have given up the debate. You have made yourself impervious to reason or critical thinking of any sort. I realize the technique is fairly common among AGW deniers on this forum, but that doesn't make it any less as stupid as stupid can be. Let's see some evidence that any of those links are the work of "paid shills". And if you're unable to find any, I fully expect you to tell us so.
There is no debate when I have people in my family and community who do these jobs for a living and know these sponsored studies are bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back