🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you begin to simply reject your opponent's arguments out of hand, you have given up the debate. You have made yourself impervious to reason or critical thinking of any sort. I realize the technique is fairly common among AGW deniers on this forum, but that doesn't make it any less as stupid as stupid can be. Let's see some evidence that any of those links are the work of "paid shills". And if you're unable to find any, I fully expect you to tell us so.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

You are the idiot who REPEATEDLY ignored Marcott's owns words about that bogus uptick on his chart which he says isn't any good.

I posted the quote in front of you over and over and you kept resisting it because you are so invested in the AGW propaganda bullshit.

Last edited:
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

You are the idiot who REPEATEDLY ignored Marcott's owns words about that bogus uptick on his chart which he says isn't any good.

I posted the quote in front of you over and over and you kept resisting it because you are so invested in the AGW propaganda bullshit.

That and the fact that he is intellectually dishonest. Which is the worst thing you can be other than a murderer, rapist or pedophile.

The all have a flatline "learning" curve.

This is why they end up like this and vanish to pop up elsewhere and spew the same discredited crap.

thumb_calm-down-litile-protester-ifound-your-binky-awww-dont-cwy-26832516.png

He doesn't seem to have a learning curve since he keeps repeating the same tired old doom shit long discredited even after it is comprehensively exposed as junkscience.

You expect a dishonest robot to learn?

Any "studies" on how long it takes to offset the over $2 million it costs to manufacture, transport, and erect just one of those contraptions?
Are you actually claiming that wind turbines aren't profitable? I'm just wondering how far down the butthurt fascist rabbit hole you've gone. Other denier cult losers, feel free to chime in. Are you as proud to be as openly retarded as Oddball here is?

I thought there were limits concerning how stupid in public you were willing to get. I appear to have been mistaken. I understand why. By showing a willingness to be humiliated, you demonstrate your loyalty to TheParty. Only the most servile and gutless party hacks would act like that, after all, and you all want TheParty to know that you're in that category.

And the answer is 1 - 6 years, by the way.

Last edited:
I see the cranks are using the blurry line between "science" and "engineering" as proof of ... something. I can't really figure out why.

Non-cranks, of course, would notice the steady evolution of wind turbines into more and more efficient beasts.

Needless to say, I don't think any denier could explain why the very large 3-blade model is standard now. I could explain it to them, but not in words small enough for them to understand, because they're violent cult retards.

Last edited:
That and the fact that he is intellectually dishonest. Which is the worst thing you can be other than a murderer, rapist or pedophile.
Hitler treated the Jews like that, and Putin treats his opponents like that. Westwall has been running straight out of the fascist playbook for many years.

It's not a question of whether Westwall acts like a fascist douche and spends his days tonguing fascist rectums. He obviously does. All the deniers here do. If they don't get their daily doses of fascist assjelly, they go into withdrawal and get really grumpy. See the OP.

The real question is whether there's any way at all in which Westwall and the deniers differ from fascists. Best I can tell, there's not.

Yes, of course they embrace the standard fascist antisemitism. For example, the Q-cult is openly antisemitic. The white supremacists are openly antisemitic. That's a third of the Republican party right there, and all the other Republicans are totally okay with those open antisemites forming their base.

Hitler treated the Jews like that, and Putin treats his opponents like that. Westwall has been running straight out of the fascist playbook for many years.

It's not a question of whether Westwall acts like a fascist douche and spends his days tonguing fascist rectums. He obviously does. All the deniers here do. If they don't get their daily doses of fascist assjelly, they go into withdrawal and get really grumpy. See the OP.

The real question is whether there's any way at all in which Westwall and the deniers differ from fascists. Best I can tell, there's not.

Yes, of course they embrace the standard fascist antisemitism. For example, the Q-cult is openly antisemitic. The white supremacists are openly antisemitic. That's a third of the Republican party right there, and all the other Republicans are totally okay with those open antisemites forming their base.
The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Scientists reach opposite conclusions on the cause of the recent warming trend depending upon which datasets they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back