🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand spam when I see it, sock-o.

You do know that NASA's Archbishop, James Hansen, has been caught telling whoppers numerous times, don't you?
Uh......nope

You know nasa said all this sane stuff when trump was running the show.....dont you?

Uh, yep....Hansen is a compulsive liar.

A lot of bureaucratic slugs acted the same way they had acted for decades when Trump was around....That doesn't prove jack shit, sock-o.
Uh....it was run by a trump appointee

HAHAHAHAHA

John Bolton, Gina Haspell, James Wray, and numerous other monkey-wrenching douchebags were Trump appointees too, numbnutz.

Again, no proof of anything.....Something at which you excel.
Yeah trump was an idiot

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Yep straight up nut cases who by all rights should be institutionalized or jmprisoned.
Not all deniers are fascists/stalinists who want all their opponents sent to TheGulag. Just most of them.

As I keep staying, denialism is entirely an authoritarian political movement. If right-wing politics vanished, denialism would instantly vanish along with it.

In contrast, if left wing politics vanished, the science wouldn't change at all, because, you know, it's actual science.

Remember the listed 135 published papers

All of your cult crap has been debunked over and over.

All these many years you've spent peddling cult dogma, has it accomplished anything?

No? You mean the whole planet still laughs at you?

Sucks to be you, cult bois.

Now run and check how your masters say to respond to that. Maybe even post some Russian-generated memes. That will really show everyone!

Speaking of neurotic basket cases....
Says one of my most reliable pout-stalkers. I realize I don't live rent-free in the heads of all denier cult sore-losers. Just most of them.

You weren't always perpetually triggered by reality. What changed? Was it the chronic butthurt you developed after so many years of humiliation?

If I apologize on behalf of all liberals for making you cry, will you renounce fascism?

All these many years you've spent peddling cult dogma, has it accomplished anything?

IRONY.gif

Now run and check how your masters say to respond to that. Maybe even post some Russian-generated memes. That will really show everyone!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Man, you are so stupid because you don't even know what those published papers are at all since you never looked or countered a single one.

You are a perfect example of a Neurotic Basket Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back