Warmest March on record

Guys, Crocks has finally blown a diode. He's repeating the same tape loop over and over with no new evidence fear mongering everything going on in the environment. I think it's high time we shelve ole crocks from the conversation as the crackpot moonbat he has proven himself to be since Climategate.

I want me some more global warming. We've been having the coldest weather lately. It frelling rained today here in the Bay Area, with a dismal forecast for the rest of the week.

Ah, come on, dingleberry, present some of that evidence. Preferably from scientific sources. Peer reviewed journals would be nice.

Don't have to... Remember I wait on you to post from them and knowing you don't read them and you grab them straight from your green blog or propaganda posting list, it is easy to show you what they say without the spin you try and push....

So please post more science you don't understand....:lol:

I want me some more global warming. We've been having the coldest weather lately. It frelling rained today here in the Bay Area, with a dismal forecast for the rest of the week.
Tell me about it. An all day rain here, and it never even broke 60.

The rain is good for my flowers and tomatoes, though. Got me two heirloom varieties. Hope I don't kill them. :eek:

Ah, come on, dingleberry, present some of that evidence. Preferably from scientific sources. Peer reviewed journals would be nice.

Yes yes, the Ed Begley defence. Your problem old fraud is your AGW boys have been found to have conspired to prevent any dissenting study from being published in a peer reviewed journal. That is illegal, that is going to bite them in the ass, that negates your argument entirely.

Yes yes, the Ed Begley defence. Your problem old fraud is your AGW boys have been found to have conspired to prevent any dissenting study from being published in a peer reviewed journal. That is illegal, that is going to bite them in the ass, that negates your argument entirely.

Not really.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

We have increase atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years.

We are adding 10 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year.

What part of this is not true?

Not really.

40% of a trace gas over 200 years..... So..... We didn't double it? We didn't triple, quadruple or anything? just added less than hlf what was already there..... okay wake me when it gets bad....

Not really.

Prove it to me in the lab that CO2 causes the the earth to retain heat. If what you are saying is true the simple expedient of doing a controlled lab experiment will demonstrate that that particular hypothesis is true. When you look at all of the different chemistry class experiments and all the AGW experiments you find one very interesting thing. The theory has never been proven in a lab experiment.

If you can't demonstrate your theory in the extraordinarily favorable confines of the lab, where you get to control all aspects of the experiment and you STILL can't get your artificial atmosphere to get warmer.....buddy, you've got a problem!

Not really.

Prove it to me in the lab that CO2 causes the the earth to retain heat. If what you are saying is true the simple expedient of doing a controlled lab experiment will demonstrate that that particular hypothesis is true. When you look at all of the different chemistry class experiments and all the AGW experiments you find one very interesting thing. The theory has never been proven in a lab experiment.

If you can't demonstrate your theory in the extraordinarily favorable confines of the lab, where you get to control all aspects of the experiment and you STILL can't get your artificial atmosphere to get warmer.....buddy, you've got a problem!

You must be joking.

CO2's ability to absorb heat was proven experimentally in 1859.

http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/globalchange/global_warming/03.html

Last edited:
Not really.

You must be joking.

CO2's ability to absorb heat was proven experimentally in 1859.

The Rise of CO2 & Warming

He said proven in a lab, the article you linked to has already been dealt with in this thread...

As mentioned here before.... Take an air tight aquarium fill it with normal air. Take the second and add 40% more CO2 to it. THen measure the temperature under direct sunlight of each and see if there is a difference...

That is what he is talking about here....

Prove it to me in the lab that CO2 causes the the earth to retain heat. If what you are saying is true the simple expedient of doing a controlled lab experiment will demonstrate that that particular hypothesis is true.
--------------------------------------

You're being intellectually dishonest. This question has been asked and answered many times. It's a truly trivial experiment, only requiring a few minutes and a spectrophotometer to demonstrate. Given that CO2 does absorb infra-red radiation and only half would likely be re-emitted into space, the other half would, of necessity and a consequence of the Law of Conservation of Energy, go towards heating the earth. QED

Konrad, these morons equate Limpbaughs words to that of God, and believe that all scientists are aprentices of the devil.

And it's all a plot by the Illumanti to put all of mankind into slavery, that is why they had Tyndal run that experiment back in 1858.

None here will argue with real experimental evidence and observations from nature. Si even claims to be a scientist, but shows absolutely no evidence of that being the case in her posts.

Prove it to me in the lab that CO2 causes the the earth to retain heat. If what you are saying is true the simple expedient of doing a controlled lab experiment will demonstrate that that particular hypothesis is true.
--------------------------------------

You're being intellectually dishonest. This question has been asked and answered many times. It's a truly trivial experiment, only requiring a few minutes and a spectrophotometer to demonstrate. Given that CO2 does absorb infra-red radiation and only half would likely be re-emitted into space, the other half would, of necessity and a consequence of the Law of Conservation of Energy, go towards heating the earth. QED

No junior you are the one being dishonest... you make a claim you cannot back up and then repeat it like an idiot, ignoring all challenges to it....

Konrad, these morons equate Limpbaughs words to that of God, and believe that all scientists are aprentices of the devil.

And it's all a plot by the Illumanti to put all of mankind into slavery, that is why they had Tyndal run that experiment back in 1858.

None here will argue with real experimental evidence and observations from nature. Si even claims to be a scientist, but shows absolutely no evidence of that being the case in her posts.

Don't like limbaugh or hannity, or whoever else you want to name... I don't listen to talking heads but we see you do....

No junior you are the one being dishonest... you make a claim you cannot back up and then repeat it like an idiot, ignoring all challenges to it....
---------------------------

What claim am I not backing up? You're making an assertion with no back up! LOL!!!

---------------------------

What claim am I not backing up? You're making an assertion with no back up! LOL!!!

THats it show your age asshole..... See how we get you every time? When you are challenged you turn into an idiot.... What you just did was stick your fingers in your ears and say nah nah nah...... parrot....:lol:

When I get challenged I turn into an idiot? Are you looking in the mirror? LOL!!! ALL you do is add confusion to the discusssion and refuse to make a case.

Forum List

Back