Warmest March on record

And you do not stand by anything you claim in any of this... All you do is make a statement and then when called on it you disappear... So excuse me if I do not take your views on this too seriously.....:lol:

I couldn't care less what you think.

I work seven days a week, so I am too busy to spend much time here.

Why are the glaciers and the ice cap melting?

Are they melting? Seems according to your side they actually grew 10% back in 2009 of the 30% they lost the previous 30 years.....

So if it took 30 years to loose the 30% and we grew a third of it back in one season, where is the drastic melting? There isn't any drastic melting.....

I mentioned this before.... yeah musta missed that huh.... Also....

If it took a million years and 13,000 to 43,000 gigatons of CO2 to create the conditions we had millions of years ago that your side claims we will cause this time with burning fossil fuels. How can we duplicate or even get close to that if according to your side, if we burn up all the fossil fuels on the planet we will only contribute a total of 5,000 gigatons of CO2?

yeah mentioned that before too.... Once again you should read what I write before making accusations and assumptions.... In reality I do more actual thinking on this than any of you warmers... All of you post straight from your blogs and media with out even checking it. you take the actual science which was twisted in the media and post it without reading it.. How the hell do you think I figured this shit out? I read what you guys post....

You didn't figure it out.

And yes, the pole and the glaciers are melting.

Do you deny this?

I couldn't care less what you think.

I work seven days a week, so I am too busy to spend much time here.

Why are the glaciers and the ice cap melting?

Are they melting? Seems according to your side they actually grew 10% back in 2009 of the 30% they lost the previous 30 years.....

So if it took 30 years to loose the 30% and we grew a third of it back in one season, where is the drastic melting? There isn't any drastic melting.....

I mentioned this before.... yeah musta missed that huh.... Also....

If it took a million years and 13,000 to 43,000 gigatons of CO2 to create the conditions we had millions of years ago that your side claims we will cause this time with burning fossil fuels. How can we duplicate or even get close to that if according to your side, if we burn up all the fossil fuels on the planet we will only contribute a total of 5,000 gigatons of CO2?

yeah mentioned that before too.... Once again you should read what I write before making accusations and assumptions.... In reality I do more actual thinking on this than any of you warmers... All of you post straight from your blogs and media with out even checking it. you take the actual science which was twisted in the media and post it without reading it.. How the hell do you think I figured this shit out? I read what you guys post....

You didn't figure it out.

And yes, the pole and the glaciers are melting.

Do you deny this?

LOL, slow aren't ya..... okay lets go over this again... your side "the NOAA scientists" said that over the last 30 years we lost 30% of the polar ice... But they concede that in 2008 and 2009 we increased polar ice. In fact in one of the winter seasons we got back 10% of the 30 we lost..

SO...if we got back 10% in one season of the 30 we lost over the previous 29 years, and we got back some more the following year, how does that show a drastic warming?

it doesn't.... So its not me who denies melting, its the NOAA.....

Your data is a little out of date. And there is nothing slow about me, my friend....

N_stddev_timeseries.png

Your data is a little out of date. And there is nothing slow about me, my friend....

N_stddev_timeseries.png

TO make the claim of drastic constant warming, they first have to show the warming as being drastic... And taking 30 years to loose 30% and getting 10% back in one season is not drastic and continuous warming....

And if my data is out of date you should take it up with rollingthunder.. he is one of your guys and he posted it.. All I did was read it and see it in their own words....

N_stddev_timeseries.png

TO make the claim of drastic constant warming, they first have to show the warming as being drastic... And taking 30 years to loose 30% and getting 10% back in one season is not drastic and continuous warming....

And if my data is out of date you should take it up with rollingthunder.. he is one of your guys and he posted it.. All I did was read it and see it in their own words....

Ok, I have now disproved your premise. The ice did not gain back 10% in one season. It is now at the 2007 level which was the lowest in recorded history.

Do you know what is most remarkable about this?

N_stddev_timeseries.png

Ok, I have now disproved your premise. The ice did not gain back 10% in one season. It is now at the 2007 level which was the lowest in recorded history.

That you failed to notice I said 2008 and 2009? Or the fact it was lowest in 2007 makes no difference in what went on in 2008 or 2009?

The ice coverage was thin ice, not thick permanent ice, so there was no return of 10%.

But be that as it may, the ice has returned to its lowest recorded level.

Do you know what is remarkable about this?

The ice coverage was thin ice, not thick permanent ice, so there was no return of 10%.

But be that as it may, the ice has returned to its lowest recorded level.

Do you know what is remarkable about this?

No now see there you just lied..... It is not at its lowest level again... And even the temps from NOAA show it is the fourth warmest since they been recording it.. THey made a big press release about it....

Well the most remarkable thing is you tried to imply that 2007 record lows negated the 2008 and 2009 recovery somehow...... Try and be honest here ....

As I figured, you don't know.

The Sun has been at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

And yet the ice has returned to the lowest level on record.

And my guess is that this summer it will go even lower.

Again honesty chris...... Where is the link showing I posted the article in the other thread as you claimed..... And what does that have to do with this argument over polar ice melting as your side claims....

Your being vague chris....

Last edited:

Again honesty chris...... Where is the link showing I posted it as you claimed..... And what does that have to do with this argument over polar ice melting as your side claims....

Hardly...

The slight rebound in the ice was caused by the fact that the Sun went through its lowest level of activity in 80 years. Now that the Sun's activity is coming back, the ice will continue its downward trend.

Again honesty chris...... Where is the link showing I posted it as you claimed..... And what does that have to do with this argument over polar ice melting as your side claims....

Hardly...

The slight rebound in the ice was caused by the fact that the Sun went through its lowest level of activity in 80 years. Now that the Sun's activity is coming back, the ice will continue its downward trend.

I bolded the key word in that chris... WILL as in could, or might, or even should, but right now we don't know and cannot prove nor be positive. Just as they claimed 2008 would bee worse than 2007 and it was far better.....

you don't know, you believe and they tell you it will... just like in 2007 when they said 2008 would be worse and it wasn't....

That you failed to notice I said 2008 and 2009? Or the fact it was lowest in 2007 makes no difference in what went on in 2008 or 2009?

You're trying to find something statistically significant in a 3 year same. You're a fucking moron.

Hardly...

I bolded the key word in that chris... WILL as in could, or might, or even should, but right now we don't know and cannot prove nor be positive. Just as they claimed 2008 would bee worse than 2007 and it was far better.....

you don't know, you believe and they tell you it will... just like in 2007 when they said 2008 would be worse and it wasn't....

Who are they?

That fact of the matter is that I predicted on this message board that this past winter would be colder than we had seen for a while because of the Sun's low activity.

Now that the activity has picked up, the ice has returned to the lowest level in recorded history.

Hardly...

Who are they?

That fact of the matter is that I predicted on this message board that this past winter would be colder than we had seen for a while because of the Sun's low activity.

Now that the activity has picked up, the ice has returned to the lowest level in recorded history.

Show me the lowest level in recorded history evidence chris...... You keep saying it so please show us this...

And "they" are those like the NOAA and such....

Who are they?

Show me the lowest level in recorded history evidence chris...... You keep saying it so please show us this...

Did you read the graph?

2007 was the lowest level of ice in recorded history, and the ice has returned to that level.

N_stddev_timeseries.png

Who are they?

Did you read the graph?

2007 was the lowest level of ice in recorded history, and the ice has returned to that level.

N_stddev_timeseries.png

Look closely at it chris..... See the ice coverage growing over the winter months and the leveling off at nearly the same levels in may.... yeah MAY chris.... A lot of freezing goin on in MAY chris? Also how much do you think they can tell in preliminary readings? LOL they are usually wrong in those as we can all attest to....Ice coverage till may is not evidence of the year... When 2010 is over come back with a real graph that shows 2010 and not a best guess....

Did you forget what year this was?

Forum List

Back