Warmest March on record

When I get challenged I turn into an idiot? Are you looking in the mirror? LOL!!! ALL you do is add confusion to the discusssion and refuse to make a case.

LOL, thats funny because you haven't added anything but to say "yeah what he said" after every one of your daddy oldoscks posts... pretty clear you two are a team junior....

When I get challenged I turn into an idiot? Are you looking in the mirror? LOL!!! ALL you do is add confusion to the discusssion and refuse to make a case.

LOL, thats funny because you haven't added anything but to say "yeah what he said" after every one of your daddy oldoscks posts... pretty clear you two are a team junior....
Looks like konrad is easily confused.

LOL!!! Neither of you have added ANYTHING to the discussion, but I'm the one that's confused?!?! I guess that's the denier M.O.!!! You haven't got a leg to stand on, so you have to trash the oppositon's character, since it's obvious the science is secondary to your personal political views.

LOL!!! Neither of you have added ANYTHING to the discussion, but I'm the one that's confused?!?! I guess that's the denier M.O.!!! You haven't got a leg to stand on, so you have to trash the oppositon's character, since it's obvious the science is secondary to your personal political views.
Actually, I've told you that I've been freezing my ass off during April and May.

You've just been a cheerleader for illogical conclusions by others. As far as those go, you do your faithful cause more damage than I could ever hope to do.

So you are a cold assed bitch. What else is new:lol:

And we had a very warm January, February, and March. A cool April, and May is turning out to be about average on temps, but a bit wetter than normal, with more wind than we are used to. None of which proves a thing. Local weather.

The average temperatures for the whole globe, land and sea, is higher than it has been in instrumental history. And this decade, 2010 to 2019 will be warmer than the last, which was warmer than the prior decade, which was warmer than the decade before that.

Si actually states that she is a scientist, yet her posts show nothing at all to indicate that is the case. Another posier.

Actually, I've told you that I've been freezing my ass off during April and May.

You've just been a cheerleader for illogical conclusions by others. As far as those go, you do your faithful cause more damage than I could ever hope to do.

Indeed. We've had absolutely miserably cold weather here in the Bay Area throughout April and March.

Si actually states that she is a scientist, yet her posts show nothing at all to indicate that is the case. Another posier.

Irrespective of your baseless opinion of my profession, YOU are posting that preliminary data for this year, measured with inconsistent methodology, and YOU conclude that there is no global cooling and that this year will be the warmest on record.

Scientists laugh, while you play at it.

Last edited:

And we had a very warm January, February, and March. A cool April, and May is turning out to be about average on temps, but a bit wetter than normal, with more wind than we are used to. None of which proves a thing. Local weather.

The average temperatures for the whole globe, land and sea, is higher than it has been in instrumental history. And this decade, 2010 to 2019 will be warmer than the last, which was warmer than the prior decade, which was warmer than the decade before that.

Your temperature data is fraudulent old fraud for the umpteenth time. Until you AGW proponents clean hose of all of the fraud and "value added" data what you say doesn't matter as it has all been tainted by the people spewing it out. Contrary to you I am a scientist, I actually value the scientific method which your guru's have thrown under the bus in pursuit of money. Pathetic.

Old Fraud the broken record, purveyor of prevarications, suckee at the trough of the AGW scientific fraud, determiner of all that is wrong with the world......yeah right...

And, in spite of the political driven yappers and posiers, the ice melts, the world gets warmer, and the precipitation events increase in number and severity.

And, in spite of the political driven yappers and posiers, the ice melts, the world gets warmer, and the precipitation events increase in number and severity.

In point of fact other than your twisted demented fantasy world no it doesn't. And your side is the one that is both politically AND FINANCIALLY DRIVEN. So take your holier than thou attitude and shove it up your keester.

Last edited:

Your temperature data is fraudulent old fraud for the umpteenth time. Until you AGW proponents clean hose of all of the fraud and "value added" data what you say doesn't matter as it has all been tainted by the people spewing it out. Contrary to you I am a scientist, I actually value the scientific method which your guru's have thrown under the bus in pursuit of money. Pathetic.

Sorry, the temperture data is not "fraudulent."

And why are the North Polar Ice cap and the glaciers melting?

Well then please point to anything other than your mouth you added here? Come on junior show us.... All you do is give support to oldsocks....:lol:

Well then please point to anything other than your mouth you added here? Come on junior show us.... All you do is give support to oldsocks....:lol:

And all you have done is nothing.

And you do not stand by anything you claim in any of this... All you do is make a statement and then when called on it you disappear... So excuse me if I do not take your views on this too seriously.....:lol:

And you do not stand by anything you claim in any of this... All you do is make a statement and then when called on it you disappear... So excuse me if I do not take your views on this too seriously.....:lol:

I couldn't care less what you think.

I work seven days a week, so I am too busy to spend much time here.

Why are the glaciers and the ice cap melting?

Are they melting? Seems according to your side they actually grew 10% back in 2009 of the 30% they lost the previous 30 years.....

So if it took 30 years to loose the 30% and we grew a third of it back in one season, where is the drastic melting? There isn't any drastic melting.....

I mentioned this before.... yeah musta missed that huh.... Also....

If it took a million years and 13,000 to 43,000 gigatons of CO2 to create the conditions we had millions of years ago that your side claims we will cause this time with burning fossil fuels. How can we duplicate or even get close to that if according to your side, if we burn up all the fossil fuels on the planet we will only contribute a total of 5,000 gigatons of CO2?

yeah mentioned that before too.... Once again you should read what I write before making accusations and assumptions.... In reality I do more actual thinking on this than any of you warmers... All of you post straight from your blogs and media with out even checking it. you take the actual science which was twisted in the media and post it without reading it.. How the hell do you think I figured this shit out? I read what you guys post....

Last edited:

because god hates you

Forum List

Back