Warmonger Joe Biden heckled at DC restaurant

They've changed SO MANY things in that time, I can only believe they think the incoming administration won't be able to identify all of them and many of these anti-American policies will slip through the cracks.
Such as, brainwashed functional moron? Actual investment in infrastructure again? Ability to make computer chips again? Cheaper drugs for Medicare and Medicaid and the actual negotiations on the price? You're out of your mind

Ability to make computer chips again?
So we can have automated factories in the US? LOL, you're delusional. If that star is what you're hanging your improved employment dreams on, you're going to be waiting a long time. BTW, we've always had the ability--the manufacturers don't want to pay the inflated American wages for unskilled labor.
Cheaper drugs for Medicare and Medicaid and the actual negotiations on the price?
Oh you're talking about the Trump achievement that the vegetable discontinued by EO on Jan 21, 2021 and he slyly brought back two month later as his own? That one? I see you are impressed with career liars and thieves. Biden fits your bill.

So we can have automated factories in the US? LOL, you're delusional. If that star is what you're hanging your improved employment dreams on, you're going to be waiting a long time. BTW, we've always had the ability--the manufacturers don't want to pay the inflated American wages for unskilled labor.

Oh you're talking about the Trump achievement that the vegetable discontinued by EO on Jan 21, 2021 and he slyly brought back two month later as his own? That one? I see you are impressed with career liars and thieves. Biden fits your bill.
No, it is so that all the manufactured goods with computers in them work, like cars which were held up for months because China had all the computer chips. It is difficult to talk to people like you who live on a whole other planet of unreality. and it is the GOP that obstructs a living wage ....

Last edited:
That is being spent to support a war in Ukraine that is none of our business. Whose infrastructure are you talking about, Frankie? Too bad none of it was spent in Ohio. Or CA's power grid. LOL Try again.
Yes yes let Hitler run wild oops I mean Putin lol, change the damn channel or go back to Russia fool. Obviously the infrastructure money is just being spent now. And yes we care about democracy even if you brainwashed functional fascist morons don't. You're a disgrace. It is so past time to tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again.

And I am still happily retired thank you. I actually worry about my fellow citizens and the health of the country. You wouldn't understand as a GOP drone...

Where Miami has worse crime than New York City under a republican mayor, and people are going nuts against African American studies for no reason except racism of the base.
New York is letting criminals walk which reduces their crime rate
If Miami’s crime rate is higher, New York City will likely surpass it in the near future.

African American studies have been recently criticized for their accuracy. If anything the studies are raciest against whites.

New York is letting criminals walk which reduces their crime rate
If Miami’s crime rate is higher, New York City will likely surpass it in the near future.

African American studies have been recently criticized for their accuracy. If anything the studies are raciest against whites.

Miami's crime rate will be dropping soon.

Where Miami has worse crime than New York City under a republican mayor, and people are going nuts against African American studies for no reason except racism of the base.
New York crime rate statistics are massaged, Stupor-Duper.

And if you go a few more down, it looks like this:
"Miami’s and New York’s rates for violent crime in 2020 were 556 and 578, respectively. Moreover, Miami’s residents reported a total of 15,737 crime incidents, while New Yorkers reported 177,320. Miami crime rate vs New York data also shows that New York had 47,959 violent and 129,361 property crimes in that year. "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back