Warmonger Joe Biden heckled at DC restaurant

So you say. How about demonstrating. I certainly haven't seen it. I think it must be more on the lines 141.
I certainly haven't seen it. I think it must be more on the lines 141.

I admire and respect your opinion lol. I'm just down here slumming, just yelling at you brainwashed ignoramuses and trying to tell you the facts for a change- everything you know is wrong....

New York crime rate statistics are massaged, Stupor-Duper.

And if you go a few more down, it looks like this:
"Miami’s and New York’s rates for violent crime in 2020 were 556 and 578, respectively. Moreover, Miami’s residents reported a total of 15,737 crime incidents, while New Yorkers reported 177,320. Miami crime rate vs New York data also shows that New York had 47,959 violent and 129,361 property crimes in that year. "

whoops it was about the murder rate....
Miami, however, experienced a 12.8 homicide rate per 100,000 in 2020—more than twice that of NYC. Miami’s violent crime rate of 556 in 2020, though, was a bit lower than New York City’s 584.

Fox News Star Falsely Claims Miami Is Safer Than NYC

That's hilarious stuff, brainwashed functional moron.

Keep laughing, munchkin, Putin has now pulled out of START. Your idiot resident in the WH is driving all our enemies into a coalition and its been revealed now he started this crap going back to 2014 which means that we can no longer claim this is just a proxy war against Russia.

Treasonous? But you think January 6 was nothing important right?

No, drooling pinhead, J6 was very important. It was the prescribed necessary action called for in our nation's founding documents prescribed for when a government becomes so arrogant as to steal an election for it's own ends. It spells it out in B&W:

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Just that in J6 case, it was only intended in a general, unorganized and nonmilitant way just to show solidarity and protest by the citizenry against an obvious and overt, illegal election until the government planned to use it and drive it into an all out riot for personal political ends, and you cannot pretend to be so stupid as to not realize all of that.

No, drooling pinhead, J6 was very important. It was the prescribed necessary action called for in our nation's founding documents prescribed for when a government becomes so arrogant as to steal an election for it's own ends. It spells it out in B&W:

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Just that in J6 case, it was only intended in a general, unorganized and nonmilitant way just to show solidarity and protest by the citizenry against an obvious and overt, illegal election until the government planned to use it and drive it into an all out riot for personal political ends, and you cannot pretend to be so stupid as to not realize all of that.
Congratulations, 99% of the world believes you are an absolute fruitcake. Change the channel sometime, stupid. Oops brainwashed functionally stupid

Yes yes, you're right, lying scumbag conman seditionist pervert fascists are great... A true anti American sewing tragedy with anti vaccine lies and fear tactics, and disrespectful anti American lies about our fine elections and public servants, total scumbag thieves... Oh your propaganda machine didn't cover that? I'm shocked, shocked...

The biggest vaccine lie was this one, it killed 300,000 Americans. You repeated it many times, and you're probably responsible for a few hundred deaths yourself:

1677016647592.png

Forum List

Back