Warning about choosing a martial arts class

Well I mean as long as no guns were used.

Who cares?
You don't that is for damn sure, but I am sure his parents are just a little concerned...
More kids are dying from Covid vaccinations, but no one cares about them.

And people, a lot of them underage I'm sure, are dropping dead from illicit drugs pouring over the border at a clip of around 200 a day.

Who cares?
You don't that is for damn sure, but I am sure his parents are just a little concerned...
Again, we know you don't give a damn but their parents do.
Outlaw martial arts?

I mean, this is a politics forum. You bring up these events to outlaw things so what would everyone like to outlaw?

I think outlawing murder would solve everything, but they don't seem to want to do that.

Who cares?
Again, we know you don't give a damn but their parents do.
Outlaw martial arts?

I mean, this is a politics forum. You bring up these events to outlaw things so what would everyone like to outlaw?

I think outlawing murder would solve everything, but they don't seem to want to do that.
Can you relate to this dimension because it seems as though you are in another dimension?

my son took martial arts....different dojos and different sensis never seen one child used for 'practice' the sensi should be arrested for manslaughter (at least)

I have the impression that one of the major aspects of judo is employing techniques to fall and be thrown down GRACEFULLY, often using the momentum to one's advantage. The words "body slam" do not describe judo as I believe it is. The number of times he went to the floor is probably not relevant; the one time he took a bad fall would be.

Couldn't this be an accident? I would wager that others in the class experienced similar numbers of falls, all in the course of the customary judo instruction.

Forum List

Back