🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning: Fake News political thread

Same thing Republicans want.
Its not the same

if dems lose an election there is always the next one

when republicans lose there is no tomorrow

far left california is an example of that

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

but it used to be fairly balanced

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).
Sorry, thats not good enough

the democrats are cheaters who steal elections

which they will be in an even better position to do in the future

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
When it's finished, no matter who wins, the results will be bulletproof.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

Hypocrisy, thy name is JackOfNoTrades

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

You made that up. No one did that. Just like the gun rally in Virginia.

You have an active imagination

Bullshit. I didn't imagine this.
View attachment 412084

I don't see the gun, can you zoom in?

There is no credible evidence of cheating.
None that you will accept

time after time democrats “discover” just enough uncounted votes to “win” close elections

Sorry. That doesn't wash. If that were the case then all three of the close states in 2016 should have done thorough recounts. Perhaps there were ballots that were not counted. The margin of Trump's victory was barely 77,000 votes.
Remind me again of how many Clinton supporters stormed polling places to intimidate? How many Democrats made the assertion that the election was "rigged?? How many people came out and said the election wasn't legitimate?
Yeah...nobody did.

Standing outside is storming "polling places to intimidate." You're so full of shit

Wasn't talking about the polling places but now that you mention it, same type of intimidation tactics. We don't like the result so we're going to intimidate.

What is wrong with you? Seriously?

Nothing. It looks like your guy is going to lose a close election. So you're pissed. Well, get over it. Same thing happened to Clinton supporters in 2016.
Yet here you are bitching and screaming about it.

There is no credible evidence of cheating.
None that you will accept

time after time democrats “discover” just enough uncounted votes to “win” close elections

Sorry. That doesn't wash. If that were the case then all three of the close states in 2016 should have done thorough recounts. Perhaps there were ballots that were not counted. The margin of Trump's victory was barely 77,000 votes.
Remind me again of how many Clinton supporters stormed polling places to intimidate? How many Democrats made the assertion that the election was "rigged?? How many people came out and said the election wasn't legitimate?
Yeah...nobody did.

Standing outside is storming "polling places to intimidate." You're so full of shit

Wasn't talking about the polling places but now that you mention it, same type of intimidation tactics. We don't like the result so we're going to intimidate.

Nothing. It looks like your guy is going to lose a close election. So you're pissed. Well, get over it. Same thing happened to Clinton supporters in 2016.
Yet here you are bitching and screaming about it.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Hint, I put the salient part in red.

More of those peaceful Trump thugs ... I mean, Trump voters.

---
Philadelphia police are investigating an alleged plot to attack the Pennsylvania Convention Center where ballots are being counted.

Action News has learned Thursday night that police got a tip about a group driving up from Virginia in a Hummer to unleash an attack at the Convention Center.
---

Only one side has unleashed brownshrit violence, and it's the right. And every Trump cultist here supports it. The two sides are total opposite. All the liberals condemn violence, and all the Trump cultists enthusiastically support violence.

Okay, if you're reading, I warned you.

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • The Dems BADLY under-performed in the House and Senate
  • The GOP no longer has to fear redistricting, since they did so well
  • 2022 is looking very good for the GOP
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • They know that defunding the police and socialized medicine are LOSER ideas
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
And I'll add one of my own:
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
No good post and fair enough.....we knew how badly the political machine, both Dems and lifer Republicans, view Trump as a threat to their cushy livelyhood and want him gone. Mail in vote sham accomplishes that while the real voting took place for Senate and House. Just hope my gas isnt $4/gallon as I have to work some more years...if Sleepy lets my company stay open.

More of those peaceful Trump thugs ... I mean, Trump voters.

---
Philadelphia police are investigating an alleged plot to attack the Pennsylvania Convention Center where ballots are being counted.

Action News has learned Thursday night that police got a tip about a group driving up from Virginia in a Hummer to unleash an attack at the Convention Center.
---

Only one side has unleashed brownshrit violence, and it's the right. And every Trump cultist here supports it. The two sides are total opposite. All the liberals condemn violence, and all the Trump cultists enthusiastically support violence.

Did you read the article? It really takes nothing for you to believe whatever conspiracy theory the leftist media dredges up, does it Pat? They found "a weapon." What an androgynous douche bag

Its not the same

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

He got that that directly from the BubbleMedia
He only knows what the Bubblemedia tells him.
He is stuck in a cult.

I make my own decisions. Not like you members of Cult 45.

Yes, through careful personal examination of the issues and honest and deep personal introspection, you independently decide to think what Democrats do on every issue

Again, I care about what works and what doesn't policy wise. So far, Republicans haven't been able to show me any success stories, or any imagination, or any compassion, or any evidence of critical thinking about the issues that need addressing NOW.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

View attachment 412084

A different view. Clear enough now?
1604670008591.png

Its not the same

this has to stop now

He is stuck in a cult.

Yes, through careful personal examination of the issues and honest and deep personal introspection, you independently decide to think what Democrats do on every issue

Again, I care about what works and what doesn't policy wise. So far, Republicans haven't been able to show me any success stories, or any imagination, or any compassion, or any evidence of critical thinking about the issues that need addressing NOW.

Right, that while Democrats have thoughtfully, intelligently and dispassionately offered effective and reasonable solutions on every issue. Sure they have

Its not the same

this has to stop now

He is stuck in a cult.

You don't dude -
I saw the same reports that you did.
I saw your Cult leaders tell you violent Protests were peaceful while fires raged in the background
Then they showed you peaceful people asking for a fair vote and call it violent.
Then you parroted it right back.
I doubt that during your entire adult life you have had one original thought.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I'm clear that's not a different view it's a different picture. The guy you had yelling isn't in this one and this guy isn't yelling at anyone.

What is wrong with you? Seriously

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

I'm clear that's not a different view it's a different picture. The guy you had yelling isn't in this one and this guy isn't yelling at anyone.

He is a BubbleCultist

So far, Republicans haven't been able to show me any success stories, or any imagination, or any compassion, or any evidence of critical thinking about the issues that need addressing NOW.
It's an example of how binary thinking retards progress.

There are a lot of wingers who confuse communication & collaboration with capitulation. Give an inch and you lose. What they somehow miss is that thoughtful, open, ego-less communication and collaboration lead to INNOVATION, the creation of something NEW. Like our Constitution.

When you innovate, both parties have skin in the game, and that's what we need to overcome this insane tribalism.

Mac1958 is a lefty pretending to be a moderate, and complaining about anyone - meaning conservatives - who do not agree with him

He should have taken notes from Jake 'the fake' Starkey, because at least Starkey was funny ... :thup:

Ooops, Sorry ... You weren't around back then ... My bad.
Jake the fake got Perma-Pinked in 2017.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

He is stuck in a cult.

Right, that while Democrats have thoughtfully, intelligently and dispassionately offered effective and reasonable solutions on every issue. Sure they have
Right.....the WEHATETRUMP platform of "ideas"

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

Apparently you can't follow a conversation either(as usual). Those pictures were taken inside the MI statehouse on the same day.
My point was that your assertion that this was an "entirely peaceful" demonstration when it was anything but. It was flat out intimidation.
Same thing that's going on at polling places right now. You don't like what's going on so you resort to bullying.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

Apparently you can't follow a conversation either(as usual). Those pictures were taken inside the MI statehouse on the same day.
My point was that your assertion that this was an "entirely peaceful" demonstration when it was anything but. It was flat out intimidation.
Same thing that's going on at polling places right now. You don't like what's going on so you resort to bullying.
We dislike mail in voter scams based on a virus hoax.

Mac1958 is a lefty pretending to be a moderate, and complaining about anyone - meaning conservatives - who do not agree with him

He should have taken notes from Jake 'the fake' Starkey, because at least Starkey was funny ... :thup:

Ooops, Sorry ... You weren't around back then ... My bad.
Jake the fake got Perma-Pinked in 2017.

He was back a couple of weeks ago, spewing nonsense.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

View attachment 412084

View attachment 412086

We dislike mail in voter scams based on a virus hoax.

Lots of states have been using mail in voting for years. The military has been using it for decades. I didn't hear you bitching when the results were in your favor.
And I didn't hear the opposition bitching about it either. :)

Forum List

Back