🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warning: Fake News political thread

Same thing Republicans want.
Its not the same

if dems lose an election there is always the next one

when republicans lose there is no tomorrow

far left california is an example of that

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

but it used to be fairly balanced

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).
Sorry, thats not good enough

the democrats are cheaters who steal elections

which they will be in an even better position to do in the future

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
When it's finished, no matter who wins, the results will be bulletproof.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

Hypocrisy, thy name is JackOfNoTrades

There is no credible evidence of cheating.
None that you will accept

time after time democrats “discover” just enough uncounted votes to “win” close elections

Sorry. That doesn't wash. If that were the case then all three of the close states in 2016 should have done thorough recounts. Perhaps there were ballots that were not counted. The margin of Trump's victory was barely 77,000 votes.
Remind me again of how many Clinton supporters stormed polling places to intimidate? How many Democrats made the assertion that the election was "rigged?? How many people came out and said the election wasn't legitimate?
Yeah...nobody did.

Okay, if you're reading, I warned you.

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • The Dems BADLY under-performed in the House and Senate
  • The GOP no longer has to fear redistricting, since they did so well
  • 2022 is looking very good for the GOP
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • They know that defunding the police and socialized medicine are LOSER ideas
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
And I'll add one of my own:
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
The Dems still may have won the Senate, so - and the House is still in their Control. So...

Its not the same

its a chinese communist style one party system ruled by democrats even though the state is filled with powerless republican conservatives

Uh..Ok...well, you were paying attention on Tuesday, right? Right now, Republicans have a pretty good tomorrow from my point of view. They didn't take the shellacking that I thought was almost preordained. And they're in good position for 2022 (although they have 22 Senate seats up as opposed to 13 for Democrats).

this has to stop now

There is no credible evidence of cheating. Bullshit video on alt-right Internet sites doesn't make it so.
There are appointed poll watchers from both sides of the aisle overseeing the counts in all states.
/——/ Michigan still counting votes, angry poll watchers barred in Detroit, Trump sues

And? Jeez it isn't like we've seen a select group of people in Michigan get their panties in a twist.
I seem to remember armed chowderheads storming the state capitol demanding that their state be reopened. :)

Funny how you keep saying all the inner cities looted and burned by leftists are "mostly peaceful," but you melt down over an entirely peaceful demonstration.

He got that that directly from the BubbleMedia
He only knows what the Bubblemedia tells him.
He is stuck in a cult.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Its not the same

this has to stop now

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

Why do I get the feeling I'm being looked down on from a colossal ivory tower?

I wish Trumpsters, before they grab their guns and go after the "commies", could have watched AND LISTENED TO Joe Scarborough's tirade on MSNBC just now. I know it's fake news 'n stuff, but it would have made you feel a little better. He just made a few very important points, such as:
  • Moderate Dems are furious and ready to take the party back from the Regressive Left
  • This is a 50/50 country, and it looks like we may not go too far in either direction
  • It looks like minorities may be re-thinking their allegiance to the Dems, and now the Dems have to WORK for it. Good.
So, in all seriousness, and with respect, we're not going commie in January. Maybe calm down, stop talking about guns, stop believing the scary stuff you're hearing in your "news" universe, and start thinking critically and calmly.
STFU, you blowhard and overall sack of shit. You are not some kind of "pundit" (but you are definitely uninformed enough) and your lame pontifications are yawn inducing tripe Just some healthy criticism from someone that car........nah, fuck that .....I can't say that I care about you with a straight face........

(snicker)
Calm down, slugger. You bore me.

time after time democrats “discover” just enough uncounted votes to “win” close elections

Sorry. That doesn't wash. If that were the case then all three of the close states in 2016 should have done thorough recounts. Perhaps there were ballots that were not counted. The margin of Trump's victory was barely 77,000 votes.
Remind me again of how many Clinton supporters stormed polling places to intimidate? How many Democrats made the assertion that the election was "rigged?? How many people came out and said the election wasn't legitimate?
Yeah...nobody did.

Standing outside is storming "polling places to intimidate." You're so full of shit

Its not the same

this has to stop now

He is stuck in a cult.

I make my own decisions. Not like you members of Cult 45.

Only problem I see here for Democrats is that if you are going to stay in the middle and try to appeal to those voters Scarborough was talking about, there may not be any discernible difference between them and their Republican opponent. Those people will vote Republican. Sooner or later, taxes, wage stagnation, healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, and race relations will all need to be addressed. The up and coming younger voters are going to demand it. And those demographics are shifting to them...quickly. We've allowed Republicans and conservatives (latest iteration) to boil these issues down into soundbites, memes, and gifs. Then along comes Trump and his clan to poison the well permanently. I give the ACA as an example. It should have been a starting point. Republicans have had a decade to offer up their own plan. I've seen several outlets go out and interview the unwashed masses to ask them if they liked the ACA or "Obamacare" better. Almost all of them said they support the ACA but didn't support Obamacare. Sheesh. This is how rhetoric leads to divisiveness. I care only about policy and what works and what doesn't. Show me one conservative policy success story in the last four decades and I'll consider it.
Well, holy crap, I'd love to see a center-left Dem and a center-right Republican though. In any election. It seems to me (I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff, stipulated) that a 50/50 country demands a more centrist, stable governing approach. Otherwise we'll just (a) keep seeing swings back and forth and (b) keep seeing instability and a total lack of long-term progress.

When both sides have skin in the game, they're less likely to simplistically point the finger and allow the nutters to take control.

I don't think it does. I think it's just another episode of "kick the can down the road". At some point, there won't be any road left to kick the can on. Something has to get done.
We can't even agree to come to the table to talk about these issues.
Well, this kind of thing has to start at the top. We've been shown for the last four years how NOT to do it, and at least Biden has experience with it.

Its not the same

this has to stop now

Sure. You run with that. So flat out intimidation by carry weapons and storming a public building is now "entirely peaceful"? :)

You made that up. No one did that. Just like the gun rally in Virginia.

You have an active imagination

Its not the same

this has to stop now

He is stuck in a cult.

I make my own decisions. Not like you members of Cult 45.

Yes, through careful personal examination of the issues and honest and deep personal introspection, you independently decide to think what Democrats do on every issue

Yeah...nobody did.

Standing outside is storming "polling places to intimidate." You're so full of shit

Wasn't talking about the polling places but now that you mention it, same type of intimidation tactics. We don't like the result so we're going to intimidate.

After 6 months of democrat party brown shirts burning government buildings in cities across America you worry about a public backlash against democrat election fraud?

Yeah...nobody did.

Wasn't talking about the polling places but now that you mention it, same type of intimidation tactics. We don't like the result so we're going to intimidate.

What is wrong with you? Seriously?

Its not the same

this has to stop now

You made that up. No one did that. Just like the gun rally in Virginia.

You have an active imagination

Bullshit. I didn't imagine this.
1604669307122.png

Forum List

Back