🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Warning: National Day of Hate Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I hope IM2 will be so kind as to yield the floor as I warn my fellow Jews of the “National Day of Hate” - and about which rabbis and police are warning Jews to be vigilant. And while I have been asked to put topics of antisemitism in the Religion forum so as to leave this forum for bigotry against blacks, antisemitism is NOT about religion. It is about hate, and prejudice, and bigotry.

In this week alone, there have been antisemitic attacks against Jews in L.A., antisemitic acts against a Chabad in Florida, and vile flyers distributed outside a Broadway theater, in which the lynching of Leo Frank - a Jew wrongly accused of murder - was playing.

Antisemitic acts have doubled since 2019. We cannot be shunted off to the side as if our concerns aren’t valid, and we must stand strong against horrific antisemites on both political extremes.

Police protection has been stepped up at synagogues nationwide.

Last edited:
I hope IM2 will be so kind as to yield the floor as I warn my fellow Jews of the “National Day of Hate” - and about which rabbis and police are warning Jews to be viligent. And while I have been asked to put topics of antisemitism in the Religion forum so as to leave this forum for bigotry against blacks, antisemitism is NOT about religion. It is about hate, and prejudice, and bigotry.

In this week alone, there have been antisemitic attacks against Jews in L.A., antisemitic acts against a Chabad in Florida, and vile flyers distributed outside a Broadway theater, in which the lynching of Leo Frank - a Jew wrongly accused of murder - was playing.

Antisemitic acts have doubled since 2019. We cannot be shunted off to the side as if our concerns aren’t valid, and we must stand strong against horrific antisemites on both political extremes.

Police protection has been stepped up at synagogues nationwide.

I always urge my Jewish friends to carry a concealed weapon. After all when someone is confronted by a rattlesnake, they go get a gun. Best to have gun for human snakes.

A National Day of Hate? Very strange, I haven't heard of that. I hope nothing happens.

I would agree that antisemitism has nothing to do with religion, but fits better into the other category.

I always urge my Jewish friends to carry a concealed weapon. After all when someone is confronted by a rattlesnake, they go get a gun. Best to have gun for human snakes.
Now That's The Wisdom of a 30 Year Cav Trooper! I second that recommendation, Hossfly.

An unnamed person in my shul is armed every Shabbat service. Not really keeping with the day of peace and rest, but it is what it is….
Seriously Lisa, I am sorry, but in this day and time it is necessary, as we have seen. That person is making a sacrifice on his faith, for his faith and everyone else at the Shabbat services. I hope you appreciate it, and hope that person never has need to use it.

Seriously Lisa, I am sorry, but in this day and time it is necessary, as we have seen. That person is making a sacrifice on his faith, for his faith and everyone else at the Shabbat services. I hope you appreciate it, and hope that person never has need to use it.
I hope so as well, and most certainly appreciate it, and your words of sympathy too.

Does that include holding the Democrat Party to account? I'm very strongly pro-Israel and consider myself a Christian Zionist. A lot of people on the Left think of that label as the next thing to evil but I consider it to be obedience to God's word about His chosen people.

I understand that American Jews have long been dedicated members of the Democrat Party but these days there is simply no longer any doubt that the modern version of that Party is increasingly open in Jew hate.
It may be none of my business, not being Jewish myself, but IMO, ANY American Jew who supports that Party should not be allowed to make Aliyah. Israel already has enough of that crowd trying to weaken and destroy it from within.

Does that include holding the Democrat Party to account? I'm very strongly pro-Israel and consider myself a Christian Zionist. A lot of people on the Left think of that label as the next thing to evil but I consider it to be obedience to God's word about His chosen people.

I understand that American Jews have long been dedicated members of the Democrat Party but these days there is simply no longer any doubt that the modern version of that Party is increasingly open in Jew hate.
It may be none of my business, not being Jewish myself, but IMO, ANY American Jew who supports that Party should not be allowed to make Aliyah. Israel already has enough of that crowd trying to weaken and destroy it from within.
I agree wholeheartedly. The Left likes to pretend that all the antisemitism is on the right, but nothing is further from the truth. I don’t want to turn this topic political, but let’s just say that I am involved in helping combat antisemitism in my state, and the Republicans are more supportive than the Democrats.

Being armed assures it remains peaceful.
But a would-be attacker doesn’t know that we have an armed person, although I suspect many shula do. On the High Holidays, we hire police officers and they are at post by the outside door - in clear view.

I'm not Jewish but I am a member of JPFO (Jews for the Protection of Firearms Ownership). That's the somewhat more sensible Jewish version of the NRA, and I just kind of prefer their approach than the NRA's. I urge you and all your peeps to join if you haven't already.

It's really good to see Jews NOT falling into the pacifist, pampered and taken care of by Big Brother groove, and not allow themselves to get sucked up to by the guilty Woke apologist lifestyle.

Get a gun and defend the Constitution with the rest of America!

I'm not Jewish but I am a member of JPFO (Jews for the Protection of Firearms Ownership). That's the somewhat more sensible Jewish version of the NRA, and I just kind of prefer their approach than the NRA's. I urge you and all your peeps to join if you haven't already.

It's really good to see Jews NOT falling into the pacifist, pampered and taken care of by Big Brother groove, and not allow themselves to get sucked up to by the guilty Woke apologist lifestyle.

Get a gun and defend the Constitution with the rest of America!
I will look into that group….thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back