Warning: The Content May Upset Bill's Wife's Voters...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Should I pretend that this post isn't schadenfreude???

Nah....the title was full disclosure....

1. "The year ends amid the most astonishing display of sour grapes, mass embarrassment, and unspontaneous amnesia in living memory of United States presidential elections. The national press, sleepwalking toward the inauguration they did everything possible to prevent, having denied at every stage, including late on election night, could occur, have clangorously announced each new desperate plan to overturn the election result.

2. The recount, begun in Wisconsin by the Green candidate, Jill Stein, but financed by the Clinton Democrats, spent $5 million to increase Trump’s plurality in the state by 131 votes.

...Pennsylvania, a federal judge declined to act on the opposition claim that the state’s election, in which 6 million votes were cast, had been influenced by computer hacking.

... Michigan, the only irregularities that were turned up were in African-American districts of Detroit, where the vote exceeded the number of registered voters ....

3. ....the cry arose that the chosen members of the Electoral College, though morally pledged to cast their votes for the candidates whom they were elected to support, could be induced to shift their votes because of the alleged unsuitability of Mr. Trump. The Democrats put out some television advertisements urging conscientious citizenship on the 306 Trump-pledged electors who were chosen on Election Day. It was another exercise of large amounts of money chasing very few potential votes, and the result on Monday flaked four Clinton electors off and only two Trump electors...

4. Never in history has there been such a foolish commotion about so improbable an effort to change an election result. It was all nonsense, and of a piece with the other symptoms of common or garden denial that have afflicted the country and its press these last six weeks."
http://www.nysun.com/national/trump-augers-radical-change-as-he-gets-set/89856/

What could be appropriate as the coda to the reign of the most incompetent of all modern Presidents?

Last edited:
Dem's made the oldest mistake in the book, over confidence. Then we bushwhacked Hillary at the 11th hour and snatched their victory away from them, hilarious. Hence the level of their meltdown.

Dem's made the oldest mistake in the book, over confidence. Then we bushwhacked Hillary at the 11th hour and snatched their victory away from them, hilarious. Hence the level of their meltdown.

Bluesy......I just can't wrap my arms around 'we won because we're soooo good!'

They certainly had the right to be overconfident after all they got away with for 8 years....

....both parties against Trump
....the poll
...the dirt they found on him
...and a dozen other factors.

There is something else that took place here.

And it isn't the Russians, or wiki or whatever myth de jure the Left is offering.

They certainly had the right to be overconfident after all they got away with for 8 years....

....the poll

And it isn't the Russians, or wiki or whatever myth de jure the Left is offering.

Yeah, the American were fed up with lying corrupt politicians that's what happened. They threw everything and the kitchen sink at Trump, he had to fight the Dem's, the MSM, and the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him at every opportunity.

This was a rare opportunity for the people. Politicians have so corrupted our elections that about the only hope the people had was for a well known billionaire to run. Someone with enough money that he could take on the corrupt establishment and actually beat them. We need to make the most of the opportunity because the establishment is livid over this happening.

....the poll

Yeah, the American were fed up with lying corrupt politicians that's what happened. They threw everything and the kitchen sink at Trump, he had to fight the Dem's, the MSM, and the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him at every opportunity.

But he had far less money in the campaign than many of his opponents on both sides..

Something else here......

"We need to make the most of the opportunity..."

Couldn't agree more.
We've been given a chance to regain the America that it should be.
One chance.

But he had far less money in the campaign than many of his opponents on both sides..

Something else here......

"We need to make the most of the opportunity..."

Couldn't agree more.
We've been given a chance to regain the America that it should be.
One chance.

....the poll

The sleeping giant was awakened, again. America was fed up with divisive racial politics, suppressed freedom of speech and outright lies that insulted their intelligence.

PC was known for saying Russians are literally worst than Nazi's.

Now daddy Trump defends Russians and PC defends people she said was worse than Nazi's. And all it took was someone to give he the talking points :2up:

....the poll

The sleeping giant was awakened, again. America was fed up with divisive racial politics, suppressed freedom of speech and outright lies that insulted their intelligence.

Maybe that too.

But, I'm looking at the Declaration of Independence....and four distinct references...
There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I…
1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’
2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”
3) Supreme Judge of the world, and
4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

5. "The winners of the election are not only ignoring the antics of their late opponents, but preparing ever more vigorously to jettison practically everything that the outgoing administration has been noisily proclaiming to be its legacy

....the official deferences to global warming (despite the lack of any evidence that it is actually occurring), affirmative action, unionized schools, disadvantageous trade agreements, unregulated immigration, the shambles of Obamacare, the appeasement of Iran, centralized government, and executive fiat unsupported by congressional approval.

....the Trump-incredulity movement is ungraciously driven from its high seats in the temple of American public life, media, entertainment, and even finance. The unchallenged lords and dominatrixes of the American political, celebrity, and socio-economic elites, will be bundled out onto the proverbial sidewalks of New York,...."

all will complete their trip on the treadmill to oblivion on Inauguration Day."
Donald Trump Inauguration – Historic Opportunity | National Review

I warned you Liberals not to read this!

No joke, all that HAS to be embarrassing. Then again, that bitch doesn't have much shame. Obviously..

I'm not a religious person (in fact I'm rather hostile to organized religion power bases,) but I have to admit that this year is kind of a miracle. If ya'll God finally decided to do something about the bullshit, do tell him I said thanks :)

PC was known for saying Russians are literally worst than Nazi's.

Now daddy Trump defends Russians and PC defends people she said was worse than Nazi's. And all it took was someone to give he the talking points :2up:

Is English your first language or were you taught by union teachers?

Get some new material
15727153_1224564634259078_4360804000638156216_n.jpg

Should I pretend that this post isn't schadenfreude???

Nah....the title was full disclosure....

1. "The year ends amid the most astonishing display of sour grapes, mass embarrassment, and unspontaneous amnesia in living memory of United States presidential elections. The national press, sleepwalking toward the inauguration they did everything possible to prevent, having denied at every stage, including late on election night, could occur, have clangorously announced each new desperate plan to overturn the election result.

2. The recount, begun in Wisconsin by the Green candidate, Jill Stein, but financed by the Clinton Democrats, spent $5 million to increase Trump’s plurality in the state by 131 votes.

...Pennsylvania, a federal judge declined to act on the opposition claim that the state’s election, in which 6 million votes were cast, had been influenced by computer hacking.

... Michigan, the only irregularities that were turned up were in African-American districts of Detroit, where the vote exceeded the number of registered voters ....

3. ....the cry arose that the chosen members of the Electoral College, though morally pledged to cast their votes for the candidates whom they were elected to support, could be induced to shift their votes because of the alleged unsuitability of Mr. Trump. The Democrats put out some television advertisements urging conscientious citizenship on the 306 Trump-pledged electors who were chosen on Election Day. It was another exercise of large amounts of money chasing very few potential votes, and the result on Monday flaked four Clinton electors off and only two Trump electors...

4. Never in history has there been such a foolish commotion about so improbable an effort to change an election result. It was all nonsense, and of a piece with the other symptoms of common or garden denial that have afflicted the country and its press these last six weeks."
http://www.nysun.com/national/trump-augers-radical-change-as-he-gets-set/89856/

What could be appropriate as the coda to the reign of the most incompetent of all modern Presidents?
B&H are attending on the 20th. Hoping Trump drops dead before he can put his hand on the Bible?
Bush is also attending and I believe Carter confirmed a month ago.

Peaceful exchange of power.

Maybe

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I don't know about a coda, but I have coined a term for these imbeciles. I call them the Alt-Stains.

....the poll

PC, the one thing I can't get a grasp of relates to the interference by the MSM to influence votes by reporting negative fake news on trump? Why is that acceptable to anyone? I don't get it. this kind of shit has to stop. Fake news along with Polls that are also used to influence voters. Who the fk do these dead heads think they are that they can manipulate elections. Polls should be illegal.

Last edited:

....the poll

This was a rare opportunity for the people. Politicians have so corrupted our elections that about the only hope the people had was for a well known billionaire to run. Someone with enough money that he could take on the corrupt establishment and actually beat them. We need to make the most of the opportunity because the establishment is livid over this happening.
all attempting to influence voters right? what's the difference between that and wikileaks?

Forum List

Back