Warning: The Content May Upset Bill's Wife's Voters...

PC was known for saying Russians are literally worst than Nazi's.

Now daddy Trump defends Russians and PC defends people she said was worse than Nazi's. And all it took was someone to give he the talking points :2up:

Is English your first language or were you taught by union teachers?

Get some new material

How many Hellary voters does it take to change the election results?

ROFLMAO

:ahole-1: How many red state conservative--idiots who voted for Dump are already having voters remorse based on Dumps Cabinet picks thus they realize Dump is lying Con Man!!!!!

Expect further red state conservative--idiots to be even further display voter remorse when they realize Dump is a Fascist!!!

Conservative voting red state idiots have actually voted to bring Fascism to America!!!! Boy your Great Grand-parents and Grand parents are rolling over in their graves.

Your seething anger and humiliation is noted. Is it because we bushwhacked Hillary at the last minute and snatched the election away from her?

Rightwing nuts still going epileptic over their dismay that Trump lost the popular vote.

I can't say as I blame them. Never again can these RWnuts cite public opinion as a justification for something the GOP wants to do.

That's the funniest part. They threw the People under the bus. Don't you dare be dragging them out for political purposes EVER AGAIN.

^^^ :cuckoo: we won we are in charge just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking lib. :eusa_dance:
Meh.....that's pure BS!!!! Dump will be "RESISTED" and protested for the next 4 years!!!!!
save-america-shirt.jpg

Protest Trump for the next 4 years!!!!

Rightwing nuts still going epileptic over their dismay that Trump lost the popular vote.

I can't say as I blame them. Never again can these RWnuts cite public opinion as a justification for something the GOP wants to do.

That's the funniest part. They threw the People under the bus. Don't you dare be dragging them out for political purposes EVER AGAIN.

^^^ :cuckoo: we won we are in charge just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking lib. :eusa_dance:
Meh.....that's pure BS!!!! Dump will be "RESISTED" and protested for the next 4 years!!!!!
save-america-shirt.jpg

If you are offered a high paying Trump job will you turn it down out of spite?

Should I pretend that this post isn't schadenfreude???

Nah....the title was full disclosure....

1. "The year ends amid the most astonishing display of sour grapes, mass embarrassment, and unspontaneous amnesia in living memory of United States presidential elections. The national press, sleepwalking toward the inauguration they did everything possible to prevent, having denied at every stage, including late on election night, could occur, have clangorously announced each new desperate plan to overturn the election result.

2. The recount, begun in Wisconsin by the Green candidate, Jill Stein, but financed by the Clinton Democrats, spent $5 million to increase Trump’s plurality in the state by 131 votes.

...Pennsylvania, a federal judge declined to act on the opposition claim that the state’s election, in which 6 million votes were cast, had been influenced by computer hacking.

... Michigan, the only irregularities that were turned up were in African-American districts of Detroit, where the vote exceeded the number of registered voters ....

3. ....the cry arose that the chosen members of the Electoral College, though morally pledged to cast their votes for the candidates whom they were elected to support, could be induced to shift their votes because of the alleged unsuitability of Mr. Trump. The Democrats put out some television advertisements urging conscientious citizenship on the 306 Trump-pledged electors who were chosen on Election Day. It was another exercise of large amounts of money chasing very few potential votes, and the result on Monday flaked four Clinton electors off and only two Trump electors...

4. Never in history has there been such a foolish commotion about so improbable an effort to change an election result. It was all nonsense, and of a piece with the other symptoms of common or garden denial that have afflicted the country and its press these last six weeks."
http://www.nysun.com/national/trump-augers-radical-change-as-he-gets-set/89856/

What could be appropriate as the coda to the reign of the most incompetent of all modern Presidents?
It is worse than just foolish it is attack on the Republic. Those who voted for Hillary have to agree with her when she says what they are doing is a direct attack. But of course she joined in with them. Those opposing the election hate America pure and simple.
Do you admit we now have a Republican-Russian-Republic!!!!! Because of voter from Red State Amerika!!!!!
save-america-shirt.jpg

save-america-shirt.jpg

A Republican voter would not!!!! Hell for high paying job.......Melania took all kinds of pictures in all kinds of positions.

save-america-shirt.jpg

A Republican voter would not!!!! Hell for high paying job.......Melania took all kinds of pictures in all kinds of positions.

That's it, vent your anger over losing, let it all out. :itsok:

save-america-shirt.jpg

A hanbdful of the Alt-Stains will no doubt protest Trump fixing all the failures for the last bunch of years, just be sure you carry the battle stain flag with you at all times.

You can't lose something that doesn't exist.

The popular vote doesn't exist?

View attachment 105004 View attachment 105004
Trump, according to the OP. She repeatedly declares Clinton a rapist only because he's been accused.

Trump has been accused of rape. That, by her own measure, makes Trump a rapist.
trump was? who? how'd he get elected then?

Idiots like you voted for him.

Is Clinton a rapist, or is the OP full of shit?
Arkan-sausage voted for Trump......because they liked the fact that Trump like grabbing women by the vagina! So what's you point???
giphy.gif

Crazy-Deplorable Trump Voters

means nothing.

There is no popular vote dummy, there was never a popular vote election, or a popular vote campaign, hence there is no popular vote. Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you.

There is no popular vote dummy, there was never a popular vote election, or a popular vote campaign, hence there is no popular vote. Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you.
i don't think that will work.

save-america-shirt.jpg

A hanbdful of the Alt-Stains will no doubt protest Trump fixing all the failures for the last bunch of years, just be sure you carry the battle stain flag with you at all times.
Trump All The Way

Only within State borders and DC when it come to president. Democracy ends at the State line.

save-america-shirt.jpg

Meh......Just look at Trumps appointments, this is how Dumps will run America!!! And of course the possible pending coup with relations to Trump and Russia!!!!

Open your eyes.

save-america-shirt.jpg

Meh......Just look at Trumps appointments, this is how Dumps will run America!!! And of course the possible pending coup with relations to Trump and Russia!!!!

Open your eyes.

Oh here we go with the coups and Russia, goddamn but Trump's victory has destabilized you people.

Forum List

Back