Warrant issued for thug who attacked Macy's employee

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
In the Facebook video, the Macy’s manager, who is wearing a cloth mask, is talking on a cell phone when he’s suddenly punched in the head by a man who uses racial slurs as he continues to hoover over and punch him.

How the fuck is that NOT a hate crime? The thug used RACIAL SLURS while attacking the worker....the pos DA who is a demoncrat BTW claims the state law doesn't fit the hate crime statute. He is a liar.

What are the charges?

Why did the white man yelp "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!?"

How do you know that the youngster is a Democrat?
He said he was sorry because he was trying to get the blue gum to stop beating him for no reason. Personally I would have just pulled my beautiful sharp knife out and sliced the motherfucker. The DA is a fucking demoncrat, that BOY probably doesn't even vote. He can enjoy prison now for several years.

It was just great fun. It’s fun beating and killing white people. I’ll be glad when the blacks choose a leader we don’t like. I think that gives us license to beat the shit out of them. The blacks want to make DC a state. I can’t wait til we can go up there and burn it down around em. Great great fun.

A law beat this guy in a store?

6a00d8341bfae553ef017ee3d0a1f2970d-800wi.jpg

He said he was sorry because he was trying to get the blue gum to stop beating him for no reason. Personally I would have just pulled my beautiful sharp knife out and sliced the motherfucker. The DA is a fucking demoncrat, that BOY probably doesn't even vote. He can enjoy prison now for several years.
Well what did the white man do to cause the youngster to defend himself in such a manner?

We all know the asshole who did this is a thug.........Criminal actions....

Now the other side of the story..........The DNC WIT......had a belt and didn't know how to use it.......Why the hell do people and kids where there dang britches below their butt...........

That whole thing came from the prison system for easy access for Fudge packers............So what is the deal with HONORING IT......by wearing your pants below your ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.

SPLAIN THAT.

What exactly, in my post, do you disagree with progressive hunter?
we can start with youre a fucking idiot,,,

and who said he was a democrat???
now joe biden says if you dont vote for him youre not black so that might mean hes a democrat,,,

the charge is assault and because he used racial speech its a hate crime,,,at least it would be if the colors were reversed,,,

Well what did the white man do to cause the youngster to defend himself in such a manner?
DEFEND HIMSELF???

he attacked the white guy so whats there to defend???

the more you talk the stupider you get,,,

What are the charges?
What are the charges usually when one person assaults another in a brutal and
unprovoked manner?

Why did the white man yelp "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!?"
To make the beating stop, I'm guessing.

How do you know that the youngster is a Democrat?
He acts like a BLM hoodlum. Chances are he's not republican.
Any more brainless questions?

we can start with youre a fucking idiot,,,

and who said he was a democrat???
now joe biden says if you dont vote for him youre not black so that might mean hes a democrat,,,

the charge is assault and because he used racial speech its a hate crime,,,at least it would be if the colors were reversed,,,
The youngster simply overreacted.

The white man was just seriously embarrassed, not seriously hurt.

It should just be a slap on the wrist.

Surely you can agree with that, can't you?

So, let's play that game.

What did George Floyd do to cause the police officer to defend himself in that way?

Forum List

Back