Warrant issued for thug who attacked Macy's employee

OF COURSE it wasn't a hate crime, those are anti white racist laws used to attack white people ONLY
That's good news. I guess the political pressure got to him. It was clear he had no intention in seeing this white kid get justice. Of course I can guarantee the black animal (no offense to animals) will get a slap on the wrist

we can start with youre a fucking idiot,,,

and who said he was a democrat???
now joe biden says if you dont vote for him youre not black so that might mean hes a democrat,,,

the charge is assault and because he used racial speech its a hate crime,,,at least it would be if the colors were reversed,,,
The youngster simply overreacted.

The white man was just seriously embarrassed, not seriously hurt.

It should just be a slap on the wrist.

Surely you can agree with that, can't you?
What'd I tell you. The negroes want to do another OJ.

So, let's play that game.

What did George Floyd do to cause the police officer to defend himself in that way?
Try as you may, but that dog won't hunt.
It already has. In fact, it is much more valid than your reply.

The manager who was hit doesn't have a criminal record that you or anyone knows of. Floyd did.

If you are going to defend bad behavior, then defend it all or shut the fuck up.

He said he was sorry because he was trying to get the blue gum to stop beating him for no reason. Personally I would have just pulled my beautiful sharp knife out and sliced the motherfucker. The DA is a fucking demoncrat, that BOY probably doesn't even vote. He can enjoy prison now for several years.
Well what did the white man do to cause the youngster to defend himself in such a manner?
DEFEND HIMSELF???

he attacked the white guy so whats there to defend???

the more you talk the stupider you get,,,
Marc seems to be taking the Asslips role in this thread

OF COURSE it wasn't a hate crime, those are anti white racist laws used to attack white people ONLY

Time to pay the piper. Then again, this "brother" will be out on no cash bail in no time flat if'n he get caught by da man at all.

He said he was sorry because he was trying to get the blue gum to stop beating him for no reason. Personally I would have just pulled my beautiful sharp knife out and sliced the motherfucker. The DA is a fucking demoncrat, that BOY probably doesn't even vote. He can enjoy prison now for several years.
Well what did the white man do to cause the youngster to defend himself in such a manner?
Negro's are in inherently violent race. Its in their genetics.

He did not look to be defending himself. He was the aggressor. What would you say if the races were reversed?

He did not look to be defending himself. He was the aggressor. What would you say if the races were reversed?
He doesnt even deserve to be reasoned with. We all know how THEY would react if you could EVER find a white guy behaving like that. I've never seen that in my life

now joe biden says if you dont vote for him youre not black so that might mean hes a democrat,,,

the charge is assault and because he used racial speech its a hate crime,,,at least it would be if the colors were reversed,,,

It depends on where you are at, but if the person being hit first does not hit back, he can press charges. And they could put that guy in jail until the hearing.

DEFEND HIMSELF???

You just had to speak his name didnt you?

let me punch you in the face like that and see if I dont break something,,,

and this is proof black men need fathers,,cause if he had a father he wouldnt be such a pussy,,,

he should get minimum 5 yrs for a hate crime,,,

DEFEND HIMSELF???

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.

DEFEND HIMSELF???

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.
Lol nice. I actually had candyman in my head because he will bore you to death

If Democrats take the Congress and the Presidency in 2020 our nation cannot survive. Start building underground networks of communication now, arm yourselves to the teeth, and begin to work like the French Resistance against the Nazis or the Polish and Ukrainian people against the communist. Freedom and liberty are threatened by the Democrats. Do not wait until the last minute. Prepare for any contingency now. Our nation and our way of life is in peril by the leftist. Good men and women must rise to the moment.

Forum List

Back