Warren Ignores First Rule of Holes

First Rule of Holes: When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Elizabeth Warren Compares Scrutiny Of Native American Heritage Claim To Obama Birtherism

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s website for her presidential exploratory committee attempts to link questions about her claims of Native American heritage to people who questioned whether former President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Warren launched the committee Monday, including a website with a “fact squad” meant to push back against criticisms of the senator.

Warren’s website blames “the right-wing machine” for scrutiny of her heritage claims.
It is a case of conservatives beating a dead horse......again and again and again

Imagine if we brought up every mistruth from Trump over the last 40 years
Imagine if we brought up every mistruth from Trump over the last 40 years
Do you watch the news, read and or have any brain activity. ? That's a 24/7 thing.

So, Warren is supposed toremain silent while you assfucks lie & spread rumors?

Trump did the exact same thing with Warren's heritage as Obama's citizenship.

Too bad you are too fucking stupid to get it.

Trump offered big money for Obama's birth certificate & for Warren's proof.

Both provided & Trump welshed like the piece of shit he has always been.

Elizabeth Warren is way smarter than you or your fat assed orange buddy.
If Warren is so smart why did she lie about being an Indian to steal a university job from someone who deserved it more?

The reason is simple. This never happened. Warren has never claimed native status, nor has she ever claimed more than a distant grandmother of native heritage. She has not pursued any advantage from her native heritage, other than taking pride in her grandmother, and the struggle s

Lots of people whose families arrived in North America hundreds of years ago, can claim some degree of native ancestry, or has a story similar to Warren’s family story.

Actually, the real facts are a little bit different. Harvard Law School bragged about having an American Indian professor and Pocahontas herself was a contributor to an Indian cookbook.

The broad has pretended to be a Squaw for decades.

Why doesn't she just be proud of what she actually is? A rich white dame from Boston, a modern day Margaret Drysdale.

Opinion | Canned crab? Elizabeth Warren is unfit to lead.

Warren has nothing to do with what Harvard did.

Warren is part Native American so why not contribute to a cookbook?

Warren claimed NA ancestry. Why does that piss you fuckwads off so much?

Why should she hide her NA ancestry.

You people are just plain pathetic little people who can't stand it when your orange buddy is made a fool. Hell, I can't believe you're not used to that by now.

Whether Warren would make a good President or not has nothing to do with her ancestry. At least she is not a dumbass pollack.

Why do you think it pisses me off that Elizabeth Warren, a wealthy white Bostonian, in reality a modern day Margaret Drysdale, claims to be a squaw?

It doesn't irritate me in the freaking least, in fact I'm amused by the whole affair and how the liberal kool aid drinkers are sucking it all up.

BTW, it amuses your President too, he'd love to see her in the race.
I’m so old I remember when cultural appropriation was a great evil causing young adults to scream in anguish.

If Warren is so smart why did she lie about being an Indian to steal a university job from someone who deserved it more?

The reason is simple. This never happened. Warren has never claimed native status, nor has she ever claimed more than a distant grandmother of native heritage. She has not pursued any advantage from her native heritage, other than taking pride in her grandmother, and the struggle s

Lots of people whose families arrived in North America hundreds of years ago, can claim some degree of native ancestry, or has a story similar to Warren’s family story.

Actually, the real facts are a little bit different. Harvard Law School bragged about having an American Indian professor and Pocahontas herself was a contributor to an Indian cookbook.

Why doesn't she just be proud of what she actually is? A rich white dame from Boston, a modern day Margaret Drysdale.

You people are just plain pathetic little people who can't stand it when your orange buddy is made a fool. Hell, I can't believe you're not used to that by now.

Whether Warren would make a good President or not has nothing to do with her ancestry. At least she is not a dumbass pollack.

Why do you think it pisses me off that Elizabeth Warren, a wealthy white Bostonian, in reality a modern day Margaret Drysdale, claims to be a squaw?

It doesn't irritate me in the freaking least, in fact I'm amused by the whole affair and how the liberal kool aid drinkers are sucking it all up.

I’m so old I remember when cultural appropriation was a great evil causing young adults to scream in anguish.

I remember telling a couple of young Honky American men how inappropriate it was a to appropriate black culture by wearing their pants in the African American "sagging" style. It was considered just wrong.

She makes no such claim. She claims her great, great grandmother was a native, nothing more, nothing less. Why is this the focus of your criticism of her? Why is this even an issue?

Donald Trump has a habit of diverting attention away from qualified candidates with a good grasp of the issues by deflecting to bullshit like catchy nicknames, and non-issues like birth certificates, and DNA, but the bald fact is that Elizabeth Warren is something that Donald Trump will never be - a proven candidate with an excellent track record of working on behalf of the American people.
She claimed to be an Indian on official documents in order to obtain a job.

The same documents that say any false statements are grounds for immediate termination.

Lying fuck. The Universities say different & that it was never a factor.

You have been told this a gazilion tomes yet you are too fucking stupid to get it.

She makes no such claim. She claims her great, great grandmother was a native, nothing more, nothing less. Why is this the focus of your criticism of her? Why is this even an issue?

Donald Trump has a habit of diverting attention away from qualified candidates with a good grasp of the issues by deflecting to bullshit like catchy nicknames, and non-issues like birth certificates, and DNA, but the bald fact is that Elizabeth Warren is something that Donald Trump will never be - a proven candidate with an excellent track record of working on behalf of the American people.

The same documents that say any false statements are grounds for immediate termination.

You have been told this a gazilion tomes yet you are too fucking stupid to get it.
Harvard is obviously lying. Why would they admit to being such dishonest lying sleazebags?

That’s why Harvard asked if she was Native American. They don’t care.

SPIN BOY SPIN!!

Harvard is obviously lying. Why would they admit to being such dishonest lying sleazebags?

Everyone ios lying but you & trump. I get it.

Everyone is lying but you & trump.

SPIN BOY SPIN!!
They track the races etc of their employees. not the same as using it as a criteria for employment.

No spin. Just the facts.

SPIN BOY SPIN!!
They track the races etc of their employees. not the same as using it as a criteria for employment.

No spin. Just the facts.

Why would they bother to track a factor if they didn't think it was important?

And Trump isn't a real president to those who are actually sane.
Well, Trump is sitting in the White House right now, issuing executive orders and signing legislation. If he's not really President, what's your theory about who is?

I think they believe Valerie Jarrett is now President, although she lives in the Obama's guest bedroom surrounded by walls, writing more dialogue to say, pretending it is their own.

And Trump isn't a real president to those who are actually sane.
Well, Trump is sitting in the White House right now, issuing executive orders and signing legislation. If he's not really President, what's your theory about who is?

I think they believe Valerie Jarrett is now President, although she lives in the Obama's guest bedroom surrounded by walls, writing more dialogue to say, pretending it is their own.

That reminds me of the one thing I learned in 2018. Valerie Jarrett is a black chick.

I knew she was born in Iran, so I figured she was probably a Persian broad, but she doesn't have any persian blood at all.

That reminds me of the one thing I learned in 2018. Valerie Jarrett is a black chick.

I knew she was born in Iran, so I figured she was probably a Persian broad, but she doesn't have any persian blood at all.

Yeah, but she was great in "The Planet of the Apes".

Everyone ios lying but you & trump. I get it.
One thing we know is that Warren and all her defenders are lying.

SPIN BOY SPIN!!

No spin. Just the facts.
We all know they do. They have admitted it.

SPIN BOY SPIN!!

No spin. Just the facts.
We all know they do. They have admitted it.
A university would never hire based upon race.

OH WAIT YES THEY DO!

“University policy requires the University to take specific steps to ensure that certain groups of people who have been discriminated against in the past are provided an equal opportunity to participate in employment, education, and all University-related benefits. The purpose of affirmative action is to remove the barriers that have excluded people from full participation. The groups currently covered by affirmative action, defined by state and federal law, include women, racial minorities, people with disabilities, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated veterans, and other eligible veterans.”
Definition: Affirmative Action | Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action

But weatherman, that’s not Harvard!

Okaly Dokaly then!

Harvard University's high-stakes affirmative action case heads to federal court

SPIN BOY SPIN!!

No spin. Just the facts.
es
Regardless...SHE gained nothing...and the DNA test vindicated her

SPIN BOY SPIN!!

No spin. Just the facts.
es
Regardless...SHE gained nothing...and the DNA test vindicated her
Just an elite job is all.

And the DNA test turned her into a laughing stock.

Forum List

Back