Warren Ignores First Rule of Holes

One thing democrats can always count on is support from the media. Warren knows that the media will try to support her or ignore the story until it fades away and that seems to be the strategy.
Trump won't ignore it. He'll be calling her Pocahontas every time he has a rally.
Trump is a bigot & a liar so I suppose he will & bigotred fucks like you will cheer.
You voted for the bigot who said Trump supporters are "deplorable."
There you go again.

She said some of Trump supporters were deplorable.

The ones that are racists, bigots, and white supremacists
Furthermore, to call people out for their actions is not being bigoted.

First Rule of Holes: When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Elizabeth Warren Compares Scrutiny Of Native American Heritage Claim To Obama Birtherism

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s website for her presidential exploratory committee attempts to link questions about her claims of Native American heritage to people who questioned whether former President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Warren launched the committee Monday, including a website with a “fact squad” meant to push back against criticisms of the senator.

Warren’s website blames “the right-wing machine” for scrutiny of her heritage claims.
So, Warren is supposed toremain silent while you assfucks lie & spread rumors?

Trump did the exact same thing with Warren's heritage as Obama's citizenship.

Too bad you are too fucking stupid to get it.

Trump offered big money for Obama's birth certificate & for Warren's proof.

Both provided & Trump welshed like the piece of shit he has always been.

Elizabeth Warren is way smarter than you or your fat assed orange buddy.

She fucking lied and got caught
What lie?

One thing democrats can always count on is support from the media. Warren knows that the media will try to support her or ignore the story until it fades away and that seems to be the strategy.
Trump won't ignore it. He'll be calling her Pocahontas every time he has a rally.
Trump is a bigot & a liar so I suppose he will & bigotred fucks like you will cheer.
There you go again.

Actually, she said fully HALF of Trump supporters are the basket of deplorables, not just "some". And she didn't specific which of Trump supporters were and which weren't, even though there were many weeks left on the campaign.

Yea...well he also said Ted Cruz's father was in on the Kennedy assassination so...
Talk about non sequiturs.

Hillary said she was under sniper fire in Bosnia.
Comparing a story altered for humor with Trump saying Cruz's father killed Kennedy is further proof of what an ass you are.

The fact is Clinton did land under the threat of sniper fire. Her story was not meant to hurt anyone.

Your fat assed orange piece of shit buddy lied to purposefully trash a contending candidate
Hillary lied, dumbass. She did not land under threat of sniper fire. furthermore, the claim is virtually meaningless.

Hillary lies to trash the contending candidate all the time. She paid off a bunch of bimbos to lie about Trump. Virtually every claim she made about Trump was a lie.

It is a known fact that the pilot had to land in a pattern utilized when sniper fire is a possibility.

Trump has been accused by nearly twenty women of unwanted sexual assault. Where is your proof Hillary paid them?

Trump was even accusedcof child rape & there was a witness. Threats chased them away.

Yea...well he also said Ted Cruz's father was in on the Kennedy assassination so...

Comparing a story altered for humor with Trump saying Cruz's father killed Kennedy is further proof of what an ass you are.

The fact is Clinton did land under the threat of sniper fire. Her story was not meant to hurt anyone.

Your fat assed orange piece of shit buddy lied to purposefully trash a contending candidate
Hillary lied, dumbass. She did not land under threat of sniper fire. furthermore, the claim is virtually meaningless.

Hillary lies to trash the contending candidate all the time. She paid off a bunch of bimbos to lie about Trump. Virtually every claim she made about Trump was a lie.

It is a known fact that the pilot had to land in a pattern utilized when sniper fire is a possibility.

Trump has been accused by nearly twenty women of unwanted sexual assault. Where is your proof Hillary paid them?

Trump was even accusedcof child rape & there was a witness. Threats chased them away.
Lol
Says a slick Willy fan boy

There you go again.

Actually, she said fully HALF of Trump supporters are the basket of deplorables, not just "some". And she didn't specific which of Trump supporters were and which weren't, even though there were many weeks left on the campaign.
Her estimate is spot on.

You don't think racists, bigots & white supremacists are deplorable.

How about people who would vote for a proven fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, adulterer?

Lol

I never voted for Bill Clinton,. So fuckoff Trumpsucker.

Lol

Lol
Of course you’re a Clinton fan as well as Obama fan… That makes you fucking retarded

Is that really a known fact? How do you know that was just SOP for the entire theater?

You're still trying to justify a douchebag who got caught lying for political gain.

The number women who accused Trump grows every time one of you douchebag idiots comments on it.

Their stories all fell apart the minute people started looking into them. Lisa Bloom admitted she paid off women to accuse Trump of wrong doing.

It doesn't even pass the smell test. If they had a valid case, then why didn't they sue Trump?

No need to answer. We all know why.

Lol

Yeah, right. No one in this forum admits to voting for the lounge lizard.

There you go again.

Her estimate is spot on.

You don't think racists, bigots & white supremacists are deplorable.

How about people who would vote for a proven fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, adulterer?
What makes it "spot on," your hatred of Trump? You'll have to excuse us if we don't accept your authority.

None of your accusations is true. You're simply a Trump hating douchebag who will say anything about him.

You voted for Hillary, and she's a criminal, con artist, traitor. She sold her office for personal gain, paid whores to smear her political opponent, committed felony violations of the espionage act, and many other crimes too numerous to mention.

Wrong. That wouldn't get it off the hook.

Yes it would. I know, I've been in that position. You know nothing. STFU.
There have been numerous lawsuits for discrimination based solely on the racial makeup of a company.

You're full of shit.

The numbers will show a possible tendency. It takes an investigation to show actual discrimination.

Yeats ago, a fed stopped by my office & was asking about minorities in my company.

She asked about African Americans - I said none
She asked about Hispanics - I said None
On & in through the list.

According to you, I should have been fines.

I was not.

The company was in rural western PA in what used to be underground coal mining area.

I told them to go & research the local high school year books & tell me how many of those minorities were there.

The investigation showed we did not discriminate.

So quit being such a fucking idiot. Yiou obviously know nothing.
A couple of years ago I met a Fire Captain of a large city Fire Department.

She was about 5’-0”, 125 pounds in full fire gear.

How do you think she passed the strenuous physical weight carrying requirements to be a firefighter?

A: She was a female needed to check a box.

Only an ass would demand that women meet the same physical requirements as men.

Only an idiot would insist that gender has to trump the physical requirements for a job.

How many people are you willing to kill because a firefighter can't carry them out of a burning building or can't carry the hose up the ladder?

They would be a liability to the squad.

Forum List

Back