Warren: Republicans Can Hand Over Their Guns Or Be Disarmed

Now who said that Democrats had no intention of taking your guns?
Sooner or later the truth comes out.

MartyMcFlyHarryPotterSlider.jpg

Warren's words / position being exposed must REALLY bug and scare the hell out of you, mdk, because you are going bat-shite crazy trying to distract people from it.

All you are demonstrating is how liberals react to their politicians / leaders being exposed as anti-Constitution / Anti-American Extremists...

Warren's words / position being exposed must REALLY bug and scare the hell out of you, mdk, because you are going bat-shite crazy trying to distract people from it.

All you are demonstrating is how liberals react to their politicians / leaders being exposed as anti-Constitution / Anti-American Extremists...

I am a proud and avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment; however, your graphic is unproven horseshit. Can you link to any footage, interviews, or clips of Warren making such a statement? If I am wrong I will proudly admit my error.

Oh, and Warren is not my leader in any way. I just have this slavish and pesky devotion to the truth.

easyt is simply throwing mud that has no sticking power.

He knows what EW is going to do to his donnie and he is afraid!

46391612.jpg

I am a proud and avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment; however, your graphic is unproven horseshit. Can you link to any footage, interviews, or clips of Warren making such a statement? If I am wrong I will proudly admit my error.

Oh, and Warren is not my leader in any way. I just have this slavish and pesky devotion to the truth.

But if it's on the Internet it must be true

Forum List

Back