Warren: Yeah, We'll Raise Your Taxes If We Regain Power

Let’s be honest here with your headlines mr weatherman. She wants to raise taxes on the top earners and corporation and use that money to help the middle class and poor. I don’t neccessary agree with warrens plans but you can at least present them honestly.
Top earners - translation- any family making over $55,000 a year.

And corporations. I'm sure corporations will continue to hire when paying 50 to 70% higher taxes.

To help the poor?? Bullshit. The poor get more than enough help. We taxpayers pay for all of these freeloaders.
Yeah fuck the poor! Mama needs a new convertible

Let’s be honest here with your headlines mr weatherman. She wants to raise taxes on the top earners and corporation and use that money to help the middle class and poor. I don’t neccessary agree with warrens plans but you can at least present them honestly.

And corporations. I'm sure corporations will continue to hire when paying 50 to 70% higher taxes.

To help the poor?? Bullshit. The poor get more than enough help. We taxpayers pay for all of these freeloaders.

Damned right fuck the poor. Most of them are on welfare and medicaide which we taxpayers are paying for.

Cry me a river.

That's what they say they want, but the increases usually work their way down the chain when they realize they can't tax their way out of their spending fixes with just the "wealthy"

And yet when Trump goes after the wealthy via the SALT limitation, progressives lose it.
The SALT legislation was sloppy and didn’t take into account cost of living in places like New York and California. That said you bring up fair critiques on the progressive tax agenda. Just wish people like the OP would present the facts in a honest way

Damned right fuck the poor. Most of them are on welfare and medicaide which we taxpayers are paying for.

Cry me a river.
Yeah, we should cut that shit off and let them just die in the streets. Survival of the fittest right?!

That's what they say they want, but the increases usually work their way down the chain when they realize they can't tax their way out of their spending fixes with just the "wealthy"

And yet when Trump goes after the wealthy via the SALT limitation, progressives lose it.
The SALT legislation was sloppy and didn’t take into account cost of living in places like New York and California. That said you bring up fair critiques on the progressive tax agenda. Just wish people like the OP would present the facts in a honest way
Why should anyone pay for the Democrats messes in NY and CA?

LOL, they are very confused. They are suing for a tax cut. They need to get their shit together.

I hope the POS fake Indian makes this the central plank in the Dims quest for power. Running on a policy of greed (taking money by force) that hurts everyone should resonate with the voters, but not the way they believe it will.

The economy is booming - they are making more money.

What is it that Democrats do not understand as well about lowering a company's taxes results in job growth results in more people hired means more people paying taxes and less people sucking tax dollars from unemployment / welfare / food stamps results in more tax revenues being collected.

The US treasury just collected a record amount in taxes.....

The problem lies in the spending. Liberals / snowflakes can foam at the mouth and blame the GOP for spending but they do so forgetting that the Left is as equally as guilty - they are, after all, the ones who rammed a $1 Trillion non-stimulating Stimulus jobs bill containing over 7,000 pieces of self-serving DNC-Only pork into law, which failed to keep unemployment down below 9% and ended up costing tax payers a whopping $774,000 PER JOB the Obama administration claimed to have created and/or saved.

It seems no matter who is in charge, fiscal responsibility is NOT one of their top priorities.

Cry me a river.
Yeah, we should cut that shit off and let them just die in the streets. Survival of the fittest right?!

Die on the streets?? LMAO

Nope they would go and get a job as there are plenty out there now. They would have to work. Poor dears.
+

They have a pretty good life on welfare. They don't have to go to work. Don't have bills to pay. Someone else pays for their food, medical care and rent. Pretty good life when someone else's money is paying your way.

Cry me a river.

You are a moron. We spent a trillion dollars on welfare last year. We gave an additional $380 billion to charity. You built the modern day plantations. Stop begging us to pay for your plantation.

Cry me a river.
What's this weeks reason millions are going to die in the streets?

California overwhelmingly contributes more than any other state to the US economy so nobody is paying for California besides Californians... NY is the third largest contributed

Cry me a river.

Nope they would go and get a job as there are plenty out there now. They would have to work. Poor dears.
+

They have a pretty good life on welfare. They don't have to go to work. Don't have bills to pay. Someone else pays for their food, medical care and rent. Pretty good life when someone else's money is paying your way.

Don't forget free phones, education, utilities, transportation, cable boxes, etc. It is a long list.

The cost of living in those areas is high in part because of progressive policies fueled by high progressive style taxes.

Add in laws designed to make building new housing as expensive as possible, and you get your blue coastal cities.

California overwhelmingly contributes more than any other state to the US economy so nobody is paying for California besides Californians... NY is the third largest contributed
Time for you asshats to pay your fair share. Greedy little fucks. Suing for a tax cut. Bunch of pussies. Can't back up their bullshit rhetoric.

Dot coms provide nothing of significant value to society other than entertainment.

Cry me a river.

+

Yeah, they are living it up. And you’re living in LaLa land if you think that cutting off all welfare and support programs is going to magically motivate everybody to get jobs. You obviously have no experience in this arena

Forum List

Back