Warren: Yeah, We'll Raise Your Taxes If We Regain Power

Tax and spend liberals want to raise taxes? Why do they need money to purchase votes again with government handouts?

Let’s be honest here with your headlines mr weatherman. She wants to raise taxes on the top earners and corporation and use that money to help the middle class and poor. I don’t neccessary agree with warrens plans but you can at least present them honestly.

That's what they say they want, but the increases usually work their way down the chain when they realize they can't tax their way out of their spending fixes with just the "wealthy"

And yet when Trump goes after the wealthy via the SALT limitation, progressives lose it.
The SALT legislation was sloppy and didn’t take into account cost of living in places like New York and California. That said you bring up fair critiques on the progressive tax agenda. Just wish people like the OP would present the facts in a honest way
Why should anyone pay for the Democrats messes in NY and CA?
California overwhelmingly contributes more than any other state to the US economy so nobody is paying for California besides Californians... NY is the third largest contributed

Lets see how long they can keep that up as the increase their overhead, and reduce their agricultural output.

They should have been building dams for decades now to hold on to more water, but that isn't their way.

Top earners - translation- any family making over $55,000 a year.

And corporations. I'm sure corporations will continue to hire when paying 50 to 70% higher taxes.

To help the poor?? Bullshit. The poor get more than enough help. We taxpayers pay for all of these freeloaders.
Yeah fuck the poor! Mama needs a new convertible

Damned right fuck the poor. Most of them are on welfare and medicaide which we taxpayers are paying for.

Cry me a river.
Yeah, we should cut that shit off and let them just die in the streets. Survival of the fittest right?!

You are a moron. We spent a trillion dollars on welfare last year. We gave an additional $380 billion to charity. You built the modern day plantations. Stop begging us to pay for your plantation.
When did you hear me begging?

And corporations. I'm sure corporations will continue to hire when paying 50 to 70% higher taxes.

To help the poor?? Bullshit. The poor get more than enough help. We taxpayers pay for all of these freeloaders.

Damned right fuck the poor. Most of them are on welfare and medicaide which we taxpayers are paying for.

Cry me a river.
Yeah, we should cut that shit off and let them just die in the streets. Survival of the fittest right?!

Die on the streets?? LMAO

Nope they would go and get a job as there are plenty out there now. They would have to work. Poor dears.
+

They have a pretty good life on welfare. They don't have to go to work. Don't have bills to pay. Someone else pays for their food, medical care and rent. Pretty good life when someone else's money is paying your way.
Yeah, they are living it up. And you’re living in LaLa land if you think that cutting off all welfare and support programs is going to magically motivate everybody to get jobs. You obviously have no experience in this arena
How many died in the streets in 1890?

Top earners - translation- any family making over $55,000 a year.

Cry me a river.
What's this weeks reason millions are going to die in the streets?

LMAO If Warren and the Dems take back Congress they will raise taxes on the rich and corporations 50% to 70%. She wants to give more money to the poor and middle class.

Of course we already spend billions in welfare and Medicaid on the poor and when is the last time the Dems ever did anything for the middle class??

Let’s be honest here with your headlines mr weatherman. She wants to raise taxes on the top earners and corporation and use that money to help the middle class and poor. I don’t neccessary agree with warrens plans but you can at least present them honestly.

That's what they say they want, but the increases usually work their way down the chain when they realize they can't tax their way out of their spending fixes with just the "wealthy"

And yet when Trump goes after the wealthy via the SALT limitation, progressives lose it.
The SALT legislation was sloppy and didn’t take into account cost of living in places like New York and California. That said you bring up fair critiques on the progressive tax agenda. Just wish people like the OP would present the facts in a honest way

The cost of living in those areas is high in part because of progressive policies fueled by high progressive style taxes.

Add in laws designed to make building new housing as expensive as possible, and you get your blue coastal cities.
all one needs to know is that renting a studio apartment in NY is as expensive per month as owning a four bedroom home in a Chicago suburb.

The cost of living in those areas is high in part because of progressive policies fueled by high progressive style taxes.

Add in laws designed to make building new housing as expensive as possible, and you get your blue coastal cities.
Yeah I live in Cali and Texas so I understand the political differences and think Cali can learn much from Texas. But the cost of living are so high more so because of supply and demand. The market is valued and what people will pay for it. Simple as that. Taxes do have an effect but not as much as S&D

Cry me a river.

Nope they would go and get a job as there are plenty out there now. They would have to work. Poor dears.
+

They have a pretty good life on welfare. They don't have to go to work. Don't have bills to pay. Someone else pays for their food, medical care and rent. Pretty good life when someone else's money is paying your way.
Yeah, they are living it up. And you’re living in LaLa land if you think that cutting off all welfare and support programs is going to magically motivate everybody to get jobs. You obviously have no experience in this arena

Get rid of the free ride and see how long it takes these freeloaders to get a job.

If they don't have a free ride they will have to work. If they don't then they starve and I couldn't care less.

Cry me a river.
What's this weeks reason millions are going to die in the streets?

LMAO If Warren and the Dems take back Congress they will raise taxes on the rich and corporations 50% to 70%. She wants to give more money to the poor and middle class.

Of course we already spend billions in welfare and Medicaid on the poor and when is the last time the Dems ever did anything for the middle class??
cause bringing in illegals is so good for the middle class. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

all one needs to know is that renting a studio apartment in NY is as expensive per month as owning a four bedroom home in a Chicago suburb.

Remember that only applies to Manhattan and the Brooklyn/Queens neighborhoods along the East River, say anywhere from 4-8 subway stops from manhattan.

anywhere else a studio only costs as much as a 2 bedroom in Chicago.

Much better.

California overwhelmingly contributes more than any other state to the US economy so nobody is paying for California besides Californians... NY is the third largest contributed
Time for you asshats to pay your fair share. Greedy little fucks. Suing for a tax cut. Bunch of pussies. Can't back up their bullshit rhetoric.
Fair share?! California overwhelmingly pays more to the US economy than any other state. It’s not even close. What are you talking about?

Yeah I live in Cali and Texas so I understand the political differences and think Cali can learn much from Texas. But the cost of living are so high more so because of supply and demand. The market is valued and what people will pay for it. Simple as that. Taxes do have an effect but not as much as S&D

I think you underestimate the amount of local taxes one pays in places like NYC.

Cry me a river.

You are a moron. We spent a trillion dollars on welfare last year. We gave an additional $380 billion to charity. You built the modern day plantations. Stop begging us to pay for your plantation.
When did you hear me begging?
Are you are in favor of reforming entitlements, or do you want us to continue to fund the liberal plantations?

Dot coms provide nothing of significant value to society other than entertainment.
Haha. Yeah right. Nice one

Time for you asshats to pay your fair share. Greedy little fucks. Suing for a tax cut. Bunch of pussies. Can't back up their bullshit rhetoric.
Fair share?! California overwhelmingly pays more to the US economy than any other state. It’s not even close. What are you talking about?

Greedy fuckers in California are suing to avoid their fair share of federal income taxes. Pay attention kid.

Cry me a river.

+

Get rid of the free ride and see how long it takes these freeloaders to get a job.

If they don't have a free ride they will have to work. If they don't then they starve and I couldn't care less.
Yeah you’ve made that abundantly clear. Too bad for you our country has more decent people than selfish assholes like yourself, so you’re never going to see your idiotic utopia come to fruition. Enjoy the frustration

Cry me a river.

+

How many died in the streets in 1890?
Many more than today. Quality of life has improved dramatically since then, do you not agree?

Tax Reform - Which States Pay The Most Federal Taxes

"Top 10: Federal taxes paid by state
Here are the ten states that pay the most in federal taxes per adult resident:

1. Connecticut
    Adults in this state pay an average of $10,861 in federal taxes, making it the only state to pay over $10,000 a year. In some ways, it's a nice problem to have because they have the highest average income at $60,327.

2. District of Columbia
    Since some of its most prominent residents are also responsible for spending the money, it seems only fitting that they should chip in for a healthy share of the cost. With an average federal tax bill of $10,625, this is the only area besides Connecticut where that figure tops $10,000."
"What affects the total amount of taxes paid
The average American adult pays $6,151 per year in federal taxes. However, residents of Connecticut pay $10,861. To explain this unfortunate inequity, it helps to understand these factors:

• Population: Population affects the total amount of taxes, but this is neutralized by looking at taxes per capita. For example, California has the highest adult population of any state at just over 30 million, and it also pays the most total federal taxes at over $220 billion. However, it ranks just sixth on the list of taxes paid per adult resident, in part because per capita income is lower than in some of the higher-ranked states."

Forum List

Back