CDZ Was America Great When?

Was America great when America was 100% Native American?
Feralphile Hippies Get Stoned on Stone Age Culture

If Whites had never moved here, this country would have vied with Bangladesh for the title of the world's biggest shithole.
How is it possible that we even survived without the white man?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Why are Indian Reservations such ghettos today?
I don't know;
Could it be their low IQ's?
You'd need to perform the rigorous research to determine whether it be that. I await publication of your findings from such research appearing in one of the top social science journals.
intelligence-of-indian-children.jpg

they did not have schools/a schooling culture
had to assimilate to the white's world
were not accepted into white community
etc
just like the blacks
they were far behind--actually starting from 0 ??

however with the whites having an abundance of food/premium food/dairy products, the whites are able to spend more time at learning/schooling/etc--and less time gathering food/etc
also--my question-aspect is:
if the parents of the blacks/NAs were [ are ] not getting an abundance-needed/premium food-dairy products, does not the fetus also not get the nourishment needed for full-optimum physical and mental development????

also, as the child is growing, if they do not get the correct amount/needed nourishment, they will not develop to full optimum physical-mental ability??

I don't know;
Could it be their low IQ's?
You'd need to perform the rigorous research to determine whether it be that. I await publication of your findings from such research appearing in one of the top social science journals.
intelligence-of-indian-children.jpg
Seriously?!? You're citing a paper from August of 1926! Is it truly not evident to you that psychology has made huge advances in the realm of cognitive assessment in the past almost 100 years?
Do you even understand what context means?

they didn't have the wheel/iron plows/horses/farm animals for advanced farming like the whites
what are you talking about??
they didn't have the transportation/roads/etc for effective farming as the whites

"Like the WHITES" LoL Bla La - Kindly study Native American HiSTORY

Forum List

Back