Was cop killer radicalized online?

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
So... black hate groups share the tactics of ISIS. Why does this not surprise me?

(CNN) -
The message was clear. One day before Dallas police officers were gunned down, the African American Defense League was telling anyone reading its Facebook page it was time to act.

The message delivered at 9:47 a.m. Wednesday came after news broke of yet another killing of a black man by a white police officer. Philando Castile was killed in the front seat of his car after being pulled over for a broken taillight outside Minneapolis.

The message from the African American Defense League left little up for interpretation.

"The Pig has shot and killed Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!: You and I know what we must do and I don't mean marching, making a lot of noise, or attending conventions. We must "Rally The Troops!" It is time to visit Louisiana and hold a barbeque. The highlight of our occasion will be to sprinkle Pigs Blood!"

http://m.koat.com/national/was-the-...m=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Also of interest...

Micah Johnson's online history shows he followed dozens of sites that focused on injustices committed on the black community. He visited and liked several websites dedicated to Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panthers, along with the Nation of Islam and the Black Riders Liberation Party, two groups the Southern Poverty Law Center considers hate groups.

Micah X Johnson the Dallas shooter became self-radicalized from the tv reporting of the black shooting victims in Baton Rogue and Minnesota.

He did have an internet presence but not in the sense that Islamists convert Muslim followers.

According to this guy's former girlfriend in A-stan he was wacko and needed therapy.

It is unfortunate and traitorous when a former trained soldier uses skills intended for combat and turns against civilian compatriots. This reminds me of Charles Whitman at the Univ of Texas in Austin back in 1966.

Charles Whitman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Micah X Johnson the Dallas shooter became self-radicalized from the tv reporting of the black shooting victims in Baton Rogue and Minnesota.

He did have an internet presence but not in the sense that Islamists convert Muslim followers.

According to this guy's former girlfriend in A-stan he was wacko and needed therapy.

It is unfortunate and traitorous when a former trained soldier uses skills intended for combat and turns against civilian compatriots. This reminds me of Charles Whitman at the Univ of Texas in Austin back in 1966.

How the heck do people like this even have girl friends. Do girls have no standards? You have to be his girl friend first, and then find out he's nutz?

To be fair, there have been a few women who I didn't know were nuts until we dated for a while.

How the heck do people like this even have girl friends. Do girls have no standards? You have to be his girl friend first, and then find out he's nutz?
I noticed that the young enlisted troops are hot to trot and therefore date each other like rabbits when there are females around.

They find out the hard way that it is not usually a good idea.

The girlies cannot seem to resist and neither can the boyz.

This is the poor kids' version of frat boyz and sorority girls. Only difference is that the college kids have richer parents.

So... black hate groups share the tactics of ISIS. Why does this not surprise me?

(CNN) -
The message was clear. One day before Dallas police officers were gunned down, the African American Defense League was telling anyone reading its Facebook page it was time to act.

The message delivered at 9:47 a.m. Wednesday came after news broke of yet another killing of a black man by a white police officer. Philando Castile was killed in the front seat of his car after being pulled over for a broken taillight outside Minneapolis.

The message from the African American Defense League left little up for interpretation.

"The Pig has shot and killed Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!: You and I know what we must do and I don't mean marching, making a lot of noise, or attending conventions. We must "Rally The Troops!" It is time to visit Louisiana and hold a barbeque. The highlight of our occasion will be to sprinkle Pigs Blood!"

http://m.koat.com/national/was-the-dallas-cop-killer-radicalized-online/40446816?utm_campaign=KOAT&utm_content=57832b5604d3011a06e51cde&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Also of interest...

Micah Johnson's online history shows he followed dozens of sites that focused on injustices committed on the black community. He visited and liked several websites dedicated to Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panthers, along with the Nation of Islam and the Black Riders Liberation Party, two groups the Southern Poverty Law Center considers hate groups.
My, my. And, when you look down the threads on the USMB, what do you see on the part of our white racists here? Same exact thing. Same kind of people, just a different color.

Here we have another misinformed poster trying to blame the Army for training the Negroid to kill....the Army trained him to be a carpenter...his presence in Afghaniland was limited to the rear echecolons as a lowly private even after having spent years in the military...the military authroities finally woke up and kicked him out for being a pervert...stealing womens panties, sexual harassment etc.

He did do some training in shooting etc. in the dallas area with a civilian operated business that trained its customers in the use of firearms and some combat like training.

Here we have another misinformed poster trying to blame the Army for training the Negroid to kill....the Army trained him to be a carpenter...his presence in Afghaniland was limited to the rear echecolons as a lowly private even after having spent years in the military...the military authroities finally woke up and kicked him out for being a pervert...stealing womens panties, sexual harassment etc.

He did do some training in shooting etc. in the dallas area with a civilian operated business that trained its customers in the use of firearms and some combat like training.
You're not doing yourself any favors by calling Johnson "the Negroid".

According to CNN, Johnson was a carpenter in the Army while in Iraq for 9 months. He never saw combat. His mother claims "the Army wasn't what he thought it would be". Well, duh!

He was accused of sexual harassment and given a plea deal before being rotated home (hence only 9 months in Iraq). The victim of his sexual harassment mentioned he should seek mental health care. Whether he got it or not wasn't mentioned.

You're not doing yourself any favors by calling Johnson "the Negroid".

According to CNN, Johnson was a carpenter in the Army while in Iraq for 9 months. He never saw combat. His mother claims "the Army wasn't what he thought it would be". Well, duh!

He was accused of sexual harassment and given a plea deal before being rotated home (hence only 9 months in Iraq). The victim of his sexual harassment mentioned he should seek mental health care. Whether he got it or not wasn't mentioned.

I do not have time for political correctness....I call a spade a spade....git mah drift boyo?

Low self esteem and being afraid of being alone.

Some women can't handle being single.

Low self esteem and being afraid of being alone.

Some women can't handle being single.

But there are plenty of decent guys. Why hang with crazy? Do they just not have family and friends that can help them pick better choices?

Forum List

Back